I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2015, 04:04 PM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
Well what have we here? Did I miss out on all of the fun while on my road trip?

Welcome Aleph bet, are you enjoying your stay thus far? When you have settled in perhaps you and I can have some intellectual discourse on your faith, whatever flavor of delusion that may be. I havent had time to unpack or review this thread and see what you are asserting, but I always enjoy a fresh perspective, even if it is mired in hubristic philosophy based on the anthropocentric belief in a transcendental relationship with an invisible magical being. I look forward to our potential conversation...perhaps in the boxing ring where you and I can have a conversation free of others...just the two of us, doesn't that sound fun? Bring your A game my friend, I am well versed in mythology.

Smartass

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2015, 04:07 PM
(11-01-2015 04:00 PM)gofish! Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 03:57 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Line One:

Aleph Bet in Hebrew claims to write the Word. The Mother claims to be the Waters of Life. The Son claims to be the Bread of Life.

Line Two:

DNA from the Father enters the Mother's Womb. A Son is born. Letters rendering proteins in a catalyst.

So how's your little ego-trip "good fight" against the forces of evil going then?

I am here to ensure my argument is sound. If it were not, then quotes of my words would be unwound. My beliefs are founded on the knowledge of the Word of God, translation of the letters from the tree of knowledge and pages of scriptures outside the Bible that confirm the narrative embedded into the symbols.

Truth can be seen. If higher axioms exist, someone would be here to show contradiction and resolution. Since I am at the root truth already, proof overcomes error. Simple truths are always seen in opposites reflected. This is the nature of chirality. Choose the side that hits the mark (giving and not taking). In all situations, God gives.
11-01-2015, 04:10 PM
(11-01-2015 04:02 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 03:20 PM)Dom Wrote:  Ok, so then, since we neither follow Yahweh nor Satan, we're the good guys?

You came to tell us that we are right?

To overcome, the recognition of the Son and Spirit of God is necessary to get to the Father. No access means no salvation. This land mass will end in fire. You don't need me to tell you this from the Bible prophecy. All you need to do is read the Drudge Report.

We inherited a garden paradise. We will leave it a burning field of weeds. Salvation is being written into the Lamb's book of life. Information and DNA can be saved for rebirth. You must be born again. Baptism is involution of your essence into a form. We are promised a new robe (body) and crown (mind). This is a gift that can be accepted or denied. It's a choice.

Yahweh / Satan are the ones to overcome in the mind. Apart from this, no access to the Spirit. The Upanishads tell you how this is accomplished. So does the Bible.

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
11-01-2015, 04:13 PM
I got to about page 10 out of 25.

"Ab" is part of various Semitic languages, denoting father. Not just Hebrew. I have many writings from my days as a theist in which I call that god "Ab." Ab/Av/Abba are all related, because they have the same origin. If you're going by the first two letters of an alphabet, then you're reaching. That would not prove Christianity "correct" or "real," but any Abrahamic or Semitic belief system at all.

I was a kabbalist. The concepts of alphanumerics used as names of God and how these writing systems somehow show arcane and occult knowledge are not lost on me. They're old ideas, and as obsolete as an Edsel.

Nothing the OP has mentioned is new. It's all old crap from a few centuries ago.

Drinking Beverage
[+] 3 users Like Clockwork's post
11-01-2015, 04:20 PM
(11-01-2015 04:07 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 04:00 PM)gofish! Wrote:  So how's your little ego-trip "good fight" against the forces of evil going then?

I am here to ensure my argument is sound. If it were not, then quotes of my words would be unwound. My beliefs are founded on the knowledge of the Word of God, translation of the letters from the tree of knowledge and pages of scriptures outside the Bible that confirm the narrative embedded into the symbols.

Truth can be seen. If higher axioms exist, someone would be here to show contradiction and resolution. Since I am at the root truth already, proof overcomes error. Simple truths are always seen in opposites reflected. This is the nature of chirality. Choose the side that hits the mark (giving and not taking). In all situations, God gives.

Quote: Aleph bet

I am here to ensure my argument is sound. If it were not, then quotes of my words would be unwound.

Quote:goodwithoutgod

I enjoy unwinding things, perhaps I can assist you.

My beliefs are founded on the knowledge of the Word of God, ..

interesting….define knowledge…what epistemological method did you use to ascertain this? Define god, which god by the way? Psalms 82.1 (kjv) “God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods”……that looks like plural…gods.

translation of the letters from the tree of knowledge..

citation please

and pages of scriptures outside the Bible that confirm the narrative embedded into the symbols.

citation please

Truth can be seen.

Indeed? Define truth.

In all situations, God gives.

Truly? You have read the bible right?

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
11-01-2015, 04:27 PM
(11-01-2015 04:13 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I got to about page 10 out of 25.

"Ab" is part of various Semitic languages, denoting father. Not just Hebrew. I have many writings from my days as a theist in which I call that god "Ab." Ab/Av/Abba are all related, because they have the same origin. If you're going by the first two letters of an alphabet, then you're reaching. That would not prove Christianity "correct" or "real," but any Abrahamic or Semitic belief system at all.

I was a kabbalist. The concepts of alphanumerics used as names of God and how these writing systems somehow show arcane and occult knowledge are not lost on me. They're old ideas, and as obsolete as an Edsel.

Nothing the OP has mentioned is new. It's all old crap from a few centuries ago.

Drinking Beverage

ahh so yet another crazy in our midst...ah well, i was hoping for some challenging conversation...next.

[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
11-01-2015, 04:30 PM
If you want facts hang out here. If you seek truth find a philosophy course somewhere.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
11-01-2015, 04:32 PM
(11-01-2015 04:27 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  ahh so yet another crazy in our midst...ah well, i was hoping for some challenging conversation...next.

I was trying not to be crazy. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
11-01-2015, 04:33 PM
(11-01-2015 04:32 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 04:27 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  ahh so yet another crazy in our midst...ah well, i was hoping for some challenging conversation...next.

I was trying not to be crazy. Smile

hehe not you Drooling

[Image: 16gd5b9.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
11-01-2015, 04:37 PM
(11-01-2015 04:30 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  If you want facts hang out here. If you seek truth find a philosophy course somewhere.

Now come on, don't compare philosophy to this mystical crap, puhlease... Dodgy

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.