I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2015, 04:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 05:01 PM by AlephBet.)
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(11-01-2015 04:04 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Well what have we here? Did I miss out on all of the fun while on my road trip?

Welcome Aleph bet, are you enjoying your stay thus far? When you have settled in perhaps you and I can have some intellectual discourse on your faith, whatever flavor of delusion that may be. I havent had time to unpack or review this thread and see what you are asserting, but I always enjoy a fresh perspective, even if it is mired in hubristic philosophy based on the anthropocentric belief in a transcendental relationship with an invisible magical being. I look forward to our potential conversation...perhaps in the boxing ring where you and I can have a conversation free of others...just the two of us, doesn't that sound fun? Bring your A game my friend, I am well versed in mythology.

Yes. Sounds good. Start with the basics here on page 26 as a review. Keep it simple here in this thread first. Just one topic to start out. Here is my best evidence to show design and a higher mind behind our universe. Argue this first here in this thread. Perhaps others will step aside and let us go at it.

Aleph Bet is the word Father in Hebrew. He writes the word. As a shadow of this process, we see DNA rendering form into all living things.

[Image: ALEPH.jpg] [Image: BET.jpg]

Aleph Mem is the word Mother, or cup carrying the seed to make bread. She is the oven.

[Image: ALEPH.jpg] [Image: MEM.jpg]

Bet Nun is the word Son, or Ben. He is the House of Seed, or Bread of Life.

[Image: BET.jpg] [Image: NUN.jpg]

We know two things from this right away. This information has been in phonic languages for thousands of years. Phoenician is a paleo-Canaanite language that also gives us the God EL (Elohim) of the Bible. It is also a well know fact that science only recently discovered the mechanism to render life from a template of information we call DNA. God called it Word making Bread of Life. Further, God defined it in terms of a hologram. Light shined on a surface (catalyst) of information. This is defined below in parallel to that of DNA.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Before the hologram was rendered with information, it was formless and void.

Genesis 1

1 In the beginning Elohim created heaven and earth.

2 The earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep water. The Ruach Elohim was hovering over the water.

Here, we have a parallel to the language I used above from root form. Elohim is the Father and Ruach is feminine, meaning Spirit. A reasonable mind will see that Spirit is I AM, or consciousness. This is also claimed by God. Science confirms consciousness exists as self-realization of the individual. Again, EL is from the Canaanites and early Semitic peoples. The letters of the language are parallel to the highest truths we can gather as humans. I am showing you the science first.

Secondly, lets take the word Truth itself.

Truth is Aleph Mem Tav. From the Trinity above, I have shown that Aleph is the Strength, or OX. This is what the Father represents. The Mother is the Ruach, or waters of the Spirit. Again, Genesis 1 bears this out. They said, "Let US make man in OUR image." Man is Adam, or the bread of life. Jesus claimed this title as the Son of God. Luke 3 then tells you that the Son is Adam.

[Image: ALEPH.jpg] [Image: MEM.jpg] [Image: TAV.jpg]

I know you don't need me to tell you what the Tav represents, but I will anyway. Tav is the plowman's mark. It was used to keep the furrow of the plow steady in one direction. The Ox (aleph) pulls the plow. Symbolically, this is the person's body heading to a determined end.

Emet is the word Truth as I outline above. Take away the Father (Aleph) and you have the word MET, or Death.

Science and not Woo

Here is where faith comes in. To know the Father, the Bible states that the Son and Spirit must be accepted by belief. From a physics standpoint, this makes sense. Consciousness is the process of collapsing wave function. Wave function determines choice. For indeterminate states of matter to change, wave function in superposition must be collapsed. Here is why.

In an orthogonal linear matrix, the shadow of dimension follows to the lowest point and then back again. A dot is the shadow of a 1D line. A 2D plane is the shadow of a 3D object. Move the object and the dot changes locations in the spatial matrix. Above this, objects move at right angles to their position in the linear matrix according to time. Time allows movement. We see past and future conceptually, yet we know that time / space are relative to each other. Like a 2D flatlander only seeing right, left, front and back, the 2D creature will miss up and down. One dimension higher, the 3D creature only sees the cardinal directions and not past and future.

This is important to faith for one reason. Movement up by dimension requires our faith and determination to make this movement possible. Consciousness is not local. Space and Time cannot generate consciousness. Why? Collapsing wave function.

Evidence:

Collapsing Wave Function determines choice. Consciousness is above time/space. It cannot reside below these dimensions, but must be above probability and governing law.

The whole video is vital to my point. If you are short on attention, start at 3:00. Collapsing wave function at 5:30 to the end. This is the most important video you can watch if you want to know my perspective on how information is carried across with faith to determination. God tells us about faith for a reason. It is the primary mechanism to carry us upward toward his realm. Apart from faith, not determination can be made to rise from the waters.

Evidence:

Digital Universe based on Information (Word) and not Analog

Evidence:

Hologram (Image). Genesis 1:27 - So Elohim created humans in his image.
In the image of Elohim he created them.
He created them male and female.

Hebrews 9 - 23 The copies of the things in heaven had to be cleansed by these sacrifices. But the heavenly things themselves had to be cleansed by better sacrifices.

From all of this, I note the invariance of symmetry laws as applied to the Strong Nuclear Force. The early universe was high order with low entropy. Hydrogen has one proton and one electron. No Neutron. To hold the elements together, the neutron provides the strong force, thereby being the authority over the weak. Adam is the personification of the Proton and Eve is the electron. The Strong Force is the Strong House. It is the walled city of the symbolic Jerusalem. All individuation in nature abides in the invariance and symmetry provided by the Strong Force.

All of this is outlined in the Bible and the poor metaphor provided by scientific theory. Science can now see past the torn veil.

Proof. Argue away.

Hebrews 11

11 Faith assures us of things we expect and convinces us of the existence of things we cannot see. 2 God accepted our ancestors because of their faith.

3 Faith convinces us that God created the world through his word. This means what can be seen was made by something that could not be seen.

Apart from faith, no collapse of wave function to determine. We must first know to understand. Wisdom is required to use the fruit of knowledge (Technology). The Tree of Life (DNA) is protected. The Book of Life records our essence for rebirth until entropy is resolved and death overcome.

Lexicon for Assistance
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2015, 05:01 PM
(11-01-2015 04:42 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 04:04 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Well what have we here? Did I miss out on all of the fun while on my road trip?

Welcome Aleph bet, are you enjoying your stay thus far? When you have settled in perhaps you and I can have some intellectual discourse on your faith, whatever flavor of delusion that may be. I havent had time to unpack or review this thread and see what you are asserting, but I always enjoy a fresh perspective, even if it is mired in hubristic philosophy based on the anthropocentric belief in a transcendental relationship with an invisible magical being. I look forward to our potential conversation...perhaps in the boxing ring where you and I can have a conversation free of others...just the two of us, doesn't that sound fun? Bring your A game my friend, I am well versed in mythology.

Yes. Sounds good. Start with the basics here on page 26 as a review. Keep it simple here in this thread first. Just one topic to start out. Here is my best evidence to show design and a higher mind behind our universe. Argue this first here in this thread. Perhaps others will step aside and let us go at it.

Aleph Bet is the word Father in Hebrew. He writes the word. As a shadow of this process, we see DNA rendering form into all living things.

[Image: ALEPH.jpg] [Image: BET.jpg]

Aleph Mem is the word Mother, or cup carrying the seed to make bread. She is the oven.

[Image: ALEPH.jpg] [Image: MEM.jpg]

Bet Nun is the word Son, or Ben. He is the House of Seed, or Bread of Life.

[Image: BET.jpg] [Image: NUN.jpg]

We know two things from this right away. This information has been in phonic languages for thousands of years. Phoenician is a paleo-Canaanite language that also gives us the God EL (Elohim) of the Bible. It is also a well know fact that science only recently discovered the mechanism to render life from a template of information we call DNA. God called it Word making Bread of Life. Further, God defined it in terms of a hologram. Light shined on a surface (catalyst) of information. This is defined below in parallel to that of DNA.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Before the hologram was rendered with information, it was formless and void.

Genesis 1

1 In the beginning Elohim created heaven and earth.

2 The earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep water. The Ruach Elohim was hovering over the water.

Here, we have a parallel to the language I used above from root form. Elohim is the Father and Ruach is feminine, meaning Spirit. A reasonable mind will see that Spirit is I AM, or consciousness. This is also claimed by God. Science confirms consciousness exists and self-realization of the individual. Again, EL is from the Canaanites and early Semitic peoples. The letters of the language are parallel to the highest truths we can gather as humans. I am showing you the science first.

Secondly, lets take the word Truth itself.

Truth is Aleph Mem Tav. From the Trinity above, I have shown that Aleph is the Strength, or OX. This is what the Father represents. The Mother is the Ruach, or waters of the Spirit. Again, Genesis 1 bears this out. They said, "Let US make man in OUR image." Man is Adam, or the bread of life. Jesus claimed this title as the Son of God. Luke 3 then tells you that the Son is Adam.

[Image: ALEPH.jpg] http://pianodesk.com/hebrew/MEM.jpg [Image: TAV.jpg]

I know you don't need me to tell you what the Tav represents, but I will anyway. Tav is the plowman's mark. It was used to keep the furrow of the plow steady in one direction. The Ox (aleph) pulls the plow. Symbolically, this is the person's body heading to a determined end.

Emet is the word Truth as I outline above. Take away the Father (Aleph) and you have the word MET, or Death.

Science and not Woo

Here is where faith comes in. To know the Father, the Bible states that the Son and Spirit must be accepted by belief. From a physics standpoint, this makes sense. Consciousness is the process of collapsing wave function. Wave function determines choice. For indeterminate states of matter to change, wave function in superposition must be collapsed. Here is why.

In an orthogonal linear matrix, the shadow of dimension follows to the lowest point and then back again. A dot is the shadow of a 1D line. A 2D plane is the shadow of a 3D object. Move the object and the dot changes locations in the spatial matrix. Above this, objects move at right angles to their position in the linear matrix according to time. Time allows movement. We see past and future conceptually, yet we know that time / space are relative to each other. Like a 2D flatlander only seeing right, left, front and back, the 2D creature will miss up and down. One dimension higher, the 3D creature only sees the cardinal directions and not past and future.

This is important to faith for one reason. Movement up by dimension requires our faith and determination to make this movement possible. Consciousness is not local. Space and Time cannot generate consciousness. Why? Collapsing wave function.

Evidence:

Collapsing Wave Function determines choice. Consciousness is above time/space. It cannot reside below these dimensions, but must be above probability and governing law.

Evidence:

Digital Universe based on Information (Word) and not Analog

Evidence:

Hologram (Image). Genesis 1:27 - So Elohim created humans in his image.
In the image of Elohim he created them.
He created them male and female.

Hebrews 9 - 23 The copies of the things in heaven had to be cleansed by these sacrifices. But the heavenly things themselves had to be cleansed by better sacrifices.

From all of this, I note the invariance of symmetry laws as applied to the Strong Nuclear Force. The early universe was high order with low entropy. Hydrogen has one proton and one electron. No Neutron. To hold the elements together, the neutron provides the strong force, thereby being the authority over the weak. Adam is the personification of the Proton and Eve is the electron. The Strong Force is the Strong House. It is the walled city of the symbolic Jerusalem. All individuation in nature abides in the invariance and symmetry provided by the Strong Force.

All of this is outlined in the Bible and the poor metaphor provided by scientific theory. Science can now see past the tear in the veil.

Proof. Argue away.

Hebrews 11

11 Faith assures us of things we expect and convinces us of the existence of things we cannot see. 2 God accepted our ancestors because of their faith.

3 Faith convinces us that God created the world through his word. This means what can be seen was made by something that could not be seen.

Apart from faith, no collapse of wave function to determine. We must first know to understand. Wisdom is required to use the fruit of knowledge (Technology). The Tree of Life (DNA) is protected. The Book of Life records our essence for rebirth until entropy is resolved and death overcome.

mhmmmm yes ...you ran way off the road to reality with this didn't you? Lets review the sources of this information first, so we can agree to them as to their validity shall we?

Where is this written? and more importantly who wrote it? Did god write it? no. man did...who and when...

So before we go skipping down the crazy trail, lets consider WHERE this information came from...

Lets see you started referencing John.

John: The gospel identifies its author as "the disciple whom Jesus loved." Although the text does not name this disciple, by the beginning of the 2nd century, a tradition had begun to form which identified him with John the Apostle, one of the Twelve (Jesus' innermost circle). Although some notable New Testament scholars affirm traditional Johannine scholarship, the majority do not believe that John or one of the Apostles wrote it, and trace it instead to a "Johannine community" which traced its traditions to John.

So John didn't write this, a community of fans wrote this based on their belief in a story told and retold and retold....hearsay.

Genesis....who wrote that do you think?...and when? Who was standing there floating beside god with a notebook and pen to write down all these miraculous events?.....what? you aren't going to assert Moses are you? Moses is a fabricated persona...never existed.

Today we know that the Judean priests cooked up/assembled Genesis for political reasons in Babylon as a text for reference for the return, to provide a national story and a legal system for a basis for the return. They did it around 575-550 BCE, in order to promote political unity during a crisis caused by the exilic experience in Babylon, after having written the book of Job, (as an attempted "spiritual" response to the question of suffering). While the "Persian Imperative" is now discounted by scholars, it was probably on the right track in some ways, i.e. the unification of the warring priestly class with the Yahwist land owners into a unified, post exile state. In any case in the Books of Ezra and Nehemiah it describes the Return from Babylon, with Ezra carrying two things, ... the letter from Artaxerxes giving him and the King the power to rule in his name, and the Torah of Moses --- the first time in human history what is now the beginnings of "The Bible" (The Scroll of Moses), are ever mentioned.

Using the fact that archaeology has proven that the domestication of camels did not occur in the Ancient Near East until after 1000 BCE, the fact that camels have not been portrayed on pottery, ceramics, buildings and decorations earlier than 1000 BCE, (except on royal buildings), we know they were not a regular, general part of their culture. That and the fact that the Sea Peoples (aka Philistines) did not arrive in the Levant until about 1200 BCE tells us that the dating of any possible Genesis as real history is impossible before that. We know from location citing, that the Patriarchs were not related, and that the priest-authors invented the "family" of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, meaning that the Patriarchs are mythological, as well as unrelated. Camels were used in the Southern trade route to Arabia, where they transported the gum, ointments, tragacanth and labdanum mentioned in Genesis. The trade was at it's height around 700 BCE, making it the approximate likely date for Joseph, in case he ever existed. That being said, he was probably a myth as well.

How do we know that? Because Genesis is a conflation of J-1, the Yahwist-1 source, with J-2, E, and P. The "4 source hypothesis" was originally proposed by the French phsyician Jean Astruc in his monumental work, published in 1753, which forever changed our view of the Bible and the way it was written. His discovery forms the basis of present day scholarship by every mainline Biblical Studies department in the world and is confirmed by most scholars, including Dr. Cuthbert Simpson, who was Sub-Dean and Professor of Old Testament at the General Theological Seminary, in the US, in his chapter of Albright's Interpreter's Bible.

The most important early historical person we know of in the history of Isra-EL is Deborah. She organized the tribes (Judges 5) in combating their neighbors. Judaism should therefore rather be called Debra-ism. She is the Mother of the Nation and actually existed, whereas Abraham did not.

Jean Astruc noticed that the name of God alternated in the Genesis text and he and scholars in the years to follow, were able to figure out what the probable source documents were. They separated the ones that were used by the Judean priests, who combined the J-1 (Yahwist doc) with J-2 and E (Elohim doc) and added their own P (Priestly) material. There is also evidence for further work, which is called "R" for "redactor". This multiple source "hypothesis", has been accepted by scholars for hundreds of years, except for a very small radical fringe of fundamentalists who refuse to accept the facts that are lying right in front of them. The reason Abraham was created as "Father of the Nation", is that he was associated with local geographical sites from the Kingdom of Judah. The Judean priests were trying to centralize and give importance to their own location in Judah by making Abraham hold primacy of importance, thus giving Judah, (and themselves) primacy. This is all proven by the archaeology. There is another theory which proposes that since J is more concerned with women, women's issues and more sensitive to women, that at least one of the major authors of J was a female. Dr. Richard Elliot Friedman does not discount this. In fact, in his book "Who Wrote the Bible?", written in 1987, Dr. Friedman raised the question of whether or not J was a woman. In comparing J with E, he pointed out that the J documents originate from the Judean court, "from a circle in which both men and women had a certain status. The possibility of J being a woman is thus much more likely than with E. More important, the J stories are, on the whole, much more concerned with women and much more sensitive to women than are the E stories."

This became what is known in Biblical scholarship as the Source Hypothesis, or Documentary Hypothesis. There is no longer any dispute in scholarly circles about this hypothesis. Why ? Because it it confirmed by 6, independent sets of supporting evidence.
1. The linguistic dialect in each source is known, and can be documented as separate by decades, or longer.
2. The terminology for the same idea, person, object, or place is different in each source.
3. The content of each of the sources is different.
4. The "flow" of the story works if the source materials are combined.
5. The same known sources are similar or connect to the same known sources in other books.
6. The inferred political motivations for each source matches the material and it's apparent goals.

A lot of the J traditions came from Sumeria, the Enuma Elish and the Gilgamesh Epic. They were used as sources for the Creation myth and the Flood myth.

what do you have to offer next? hebrews.

You do realize it has been proven Paul didn't write Hebrews right?

The Epistle to the Hebrews of the Christian Bible is one of the New Testament books whose canonicity was disputed. Traditionally, Paul the Apostle was thought to be the author. However, since the third century this has been questioned, and the consensus among most modern scholars is that the author is unknown.

Why does authorship matter? because if the anonymous writers did not witness these events, or hear these words then it is based on hearsay and myth, neither of which is evidence.

You mention faith....

What is faith?

Faith - the belief in something without evidence.

Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder. A belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary.

Religion - The embracement of delusion.

Faith IS the delusion, belief without evidence. Faith is pretending to know things that you dont know. To say "I have faith in god" really means "I pretend to know things I don't know about god"....THINK about it, you dont know, you HOPE. Faith is an epistemology. It's a method and process people use to understand reality. Faith-based claims are knowledge claims. For example, "I have faith that jesus christ will heal my sickness because it says so in Luke" is a knowledge claim. The utterer of this statement is asserting jesus will heal her. Those who make faith claims are professing to know something about the external world. For example, when someone says "jesus walked on water" (matthew 14:22-33), that person is claiming TO KNOW there was an historical figure names jesus and that he, unaided by technology, literally walked across the surface of the water. This is a knowledge claim...an objective statement of fact.

Your religious beliefs typically depend on the community in which you were raised or lived. The spiritual experiences of people in ancient greece, medieval japan or 21st century saudia arabia do not lead to belief in christianity. It seems, therefore, that religious belief very likely tracks not truth but social conditioning.

Faith is a failed epistemology. Showing why faith fails has been done before and done well. (Bering 2011, Harris 2004, Loftus 2010, 2013, McCormick 2012, Schick & Vaughn 2008, Shermer 1997, 2011, Smith 1979, STenger & Barker 2012, Torres 2012, Wade 2009 etc)

If a belief is based on insufficient evidence, than any further conclusion drawn from the belief will at best be of questionable value. This can not point one to the path of truth. Here are five points believers/non believers should be able to agree upon.

1) There are different faith traditions.
2) Different faith traditions make different truth claims.
3) The truth claims of some faith traditions contradict the truth claims of other faith traditions. For example, Muslims believe muhammad (570-632) was the last prophet (Sura 33:40). Mormons believe Joseph Smith (1805-1844), who lived after muhammad was a prophet.
4) It cannot both be the case that muhammad was the last prophet, and someone who lived after him was also a prophet.
5) Therefore: At LEAST one of these claims must be false....perhaps both....

it is impossible to figure out which of these claims is incorrect if the tool one uses is faith. As a tool, as an epistemology, as a method of reasoning, as a process for knowing the world, faith cannot adjudicate between competing claims. The ONLY way to figure out which claims about the world are likely true, and which are likely false, is through reason and evidence. There is no other way.

What else you got my friend? Surely you didn't just stumble across this nonsense on youtube after an all night binge and think, wow, this makes sense...

Help me understand your assertion.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 7 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
11-01-2015, 05:10 PM
(11-01-2015 04:27 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 04:13 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I got to about page 10 out of 25.

"Ab" is part of various Semitic languages, denoting father. Not just Hebrew. I have many writings from my days as a theist in which I call that god "Ab." Ab/Av/Abba are all related, because they have the same origin. If you're going by the first two letters of an alphabet, then you're reaching. That would not prove Christianity "correct" or "real," but any Abrahamic or Semitic belief system at all.

I was a kabbalist. The concepts of alphanumerics used as names of God and how these writing systems somehow show arcane and occult knowledge are not lost on me. They're old ideas, and as obsolete as an Edsel.

Nothing the OP has mentioned is new. It's all old crap from a few centuries ago.

Drinking Beverage

ahh so yet another crazy in our midst...ah well, i was hoping for some challenging conversation...next.

Pretty much. Though I'd like to see all the info you'd whip out, it'd pretty much be like your post before this one. A spew of ideas with no citation for claims besides the bible, symbols and videos of the Bhagavah Gita. Hopefully next time you'll get someone more...challenging.

Still, just because I got a reply...

(11-01-2015 08:01 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 02:19 AM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Honey bunches of oats in a cereal bowl, I'm not gonna give it time because I don't desire it. I'm not going to desire it. I suppose you can think of me as the customer and you the sales person. I'll ask you about the fancy thing because I'm too nice to slam the door in your face, you tell me why it's better than the one I already got and why it's worth so much damn money, and I say, "that's nice," before saying, "no thanks," and going back into my home.

I'll be honest, you got a lot going on in what you said to me. Doesn't help that you put it in two posts. Did notice the "Shiva" ( the god of destruction, correct?), reincarnation, the Bhagavad Gita, and the Upanishads. Those being things within Hinduism. Does Hinduism play into what you believe? I mean, all you've been quoting is from the Holy Bible so the video of the Bhagavad Gita seemed out of nowhere.

Unlike the Christian view, I believe this cannot be taken. It's a gift that is either used or ignored. The same information in the Gita is the same process to overcome Yahweh before reaching out to the Spirit in prayer / meditation. Only a believer can explain this to you with any form of sincerity. Yoga is not the bending of the body, but the mind. The Spirit demonstrates itself to those who seek. That's the bottom line. It's a process of suffering for something and not suffering because of something.

Let me explain in simple terms. Buddha had it wrong on suffering. So do the Hindus. Jesus set it straight. The way (East) and the Truth (West) are not life. They are a consummation between the two. The way (righteousness) and the truth (philosophy) only point you toward the son (prana / Life). Finding life requires both to be formatted to truth given from one source only (the hidden Spirit in us all). No word necessary to find it. That word is in your heart already.

R -------> S ---------->R
Reward Suffering Reward

If you smoke, you take a reward (R to the left) leading to suffering and ill health. If you suffer on purpose, you do yoga / righteousness. By going to the gym instead, you gain health. This is because you suffered first, gaining the reward.

An Atheist can practice this yoga and have a very happy life. Christ did not come for the well, but the sick. A sick person is taking reward at every turn. It is highly possible you are not sick. You may be a very adjusted and righteous person, suffering for others with every step.

The point of finding the self of God is getting over your own. The idol of self places the individual over the whole. Jesus came to show that he is in and through all things as the template for the design God used for all things. By this simple truth of the supreme good of all actions, you know you are hearing the truth of God expressed.

Although you lower mind ignores God, your upper mind is hearing me, screaming at you to listen. What tells you this? Your accuser. We all have Satan in the mind. You will not get past the heart telling you to hear and open ears / eyes. Seeing God is seeing what is hidden orthogonally in your heart. It can't be seen.

There is no worse example than Yahweh. Jesus overcome this. So can we.

Okay, that is clearer than what you told me before. So, to you, Christianity (and Judaism, perhaps?) has it wrong as well as Hinduism and Buddhism yet

Quote:The Upanishads tell you how this is accomplished. So does the Bible.

the text of those religions (you haven't posted sacred Buddhist text but I wouldn't be surprised if you hold those near and dear in some fashion) are correct? How can all the teachings derived from sacred texts be incorrect but the text themselves are "correct"? If a crappy house if built on a sandy foundation, it doesn't mean that you can build a nicer house on the same sand and expect it to work. Everything about it is crap.

Lemme tell you something you might or might not allow yourself to know that others have told you. You're cherry-picking what you want from groups of ideas and mashing them together for your own personal jelly to slab on toast (or whatever you use jelly for) and trying to convince everyone else that your jelly is the best damn jelly. Though it's different in it's own...special way... it's not that fantastic and it's not that different from the others. Perhaps there's a sort of philosophy you wish to have verified by "sources" so you're pulling from here and there to make yourself feel smart. Or maybe you're too scared to trust science and reason as well as your own consciousness. Not really my place to say but the fact is, whether you acknowledge or not, you're pulling ideals together from religions you believe aren't true to attempt to make a truth and now are trying to expect us to not smell the shit from the original religions. No, just no. You can go on believing and thinking what you want but I'm not going to go thinking that the faith that I found to be a sack of horseshit has any value to it because it's now got a hint of Hinduism and other things to it.

And yes, atheist can live happy lives. Atheists can be unhappy too. We go out to find our own reward and (often, not always) learn from our own suffering. Instead of blaming or pleading to a god, we take it upon ourselves to man/woman enough to acknowledge how we screwed up in the first place and fix it ourselves or go out to find another whole solution to a problem. We don't need a spirit or deity to strive to be the person we want to be or to make life better. It's called living this life 'cuz we only got one. If you open your mind just a lil' bit more, maybe you'll come to that conclusion. Should I find that I need another to look up to, I guess there's always GirlyMan. He's got sexy photo shoots and a good beard and gives literal bear hugs. Never heard Jesus of Nazareth giving anyone a bear hug.

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Miss Suzanne's post
11-01-2015, 05:14 PM
(11-01-2015 04:13 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I got to about page 10 out of 25.

"Ab" is part of various Semitic languages, denoting father. Not just Hebrew. I have many writings from my days as a theist in which I call that god "Ab." Ab/Av/Abba are all related, because they have the same origin. If you're going by the first two letters of an alphabet, then you're reaching. That would not prove Christianity "correct" or "real," but any Abrahamic or Semitic belief system at all.

I was a kabbalist. The concepts of alphanumerics used as names of God and how these writing systems somehow show arcane and occult knowledge are not lost on me. They're old ideas, and as obsolete as an Edsel.

Nothing the OP has mentioned is new. It's all old crap from a few centuries ago.

Drinking Beverage

Yes. Ancient. Start at 7 minutes if you are of short attention. The entire video set of seven videos is better if you want to be informed on a host of other topics related to the one I show. It's a divinely inspired language from Aleph to Tav.

11-01-2015, 05:18 PM
You told us all this months ago....

You couldn't convince us the, what makes you think this same crap will work now?

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
11-01-2015, 05:19 PM
(11-01-2015 05:14 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Yes. Ancient. Start at 7 minutes if you are of short attention. The entire video set of seven videos is better if you want to be informed on a host of other topics related to the one I show. It's a divinely inspired language from Aleph to Tav.

(11-01-2015 05:01 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  What else you got my friend? Surely you didn't just stumble across this nonsense on youtube after an all night binge and think, wow, this makes sense...

ummmm ....yeah.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-01-2015, 05:20 PM
11-01-2015, 05:21 PM
11-01-2015, 05:23 PM
11-01-2015, 05:23 PM
TO: goodwithoutgod

You are avoiding the information I outlined. Regardless of known or unknown origin, this information is again parallel to the Vedas, Upanishads, Gita, Tao and Dhammapada. Would you like to me to quote the Father / Mother of the Tao, or Gita? Do you need the Shiva of the Upanishads compared to Yeshua / Krishna? The information is in our possession. Lets discuss the content first. Go back to my post and argue the Phoenician pictographs as compared to the science they outline in parallel to John 1 and Genesis 1.

You are deflecting the evidence in favor of doubt. No wave function collapsed if you show no faith. I think this was my point. You argue with yourself by doing this and not the evidence presented.