I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2015, 05:26 PM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(11-01-2015 05:14 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Nothing the OP has mentioned is new. It's all old crap from a few centuries ago.

Drinking Beverage

Yes. Ancient....
[/quote]

There is no information in this video that I haven't already studied.

I've studied this, too. Nothing new, nothing to be ascertained from arbitrarily ordered symbols.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2015, 05:31 PM
(11-01-2015 05:23 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  TO: goodwithoutgod

You are avoiding the information I outlined. Regardless of known or unknown origin, this information is again parallel to the Vedas, Upanishads, Gita, Tao and Dhammapada. Would you like to me to quote the Father / Mother of the Tao, or Gita? Do you need the Shiva of the Upanishads compared to Yeshua / Krishna? The information is in our possession. Lets discuss the content first. Go back to my post and argue the Phoenician pictographs as compared to the science they outline in parallel to John 1 and Genesis 1.

You are deflecting the evidence in favor of doubt. No wave function collapsed if you show no faith. I think this was my point. You argue with yourself by doing this and not the evidence presented.

You have yet to present any evidence. The quoted sources were invalid. creating meaning behind symbols after the fact isn't proof of god. Since we wouldnt know of the abrahamic based mythical god if it wasn't for the bible, and most likely emperor constantine's heavy influence we must conclude that the creator of god, is man.

1) An un-evidenced, unverifiable God possesses certain presupposed attributes as found in religious propaganda, folklore and literature
2) It is impossible for any presupposed un evidenced entity to attain any verifiable attributes without the intervention of a creative entity
3) Overwhelming evidence indicates that humans create and compose propaganda, folklore and literature having to do with all gods.

Conclusion: Therefore a creative entity superior to all presupposed gods exists, and that entity is man.

Here let me try it... I saw a symbol in my oatmeal this morning, and it coincides with the shape of the purple unicorn's hoof pattern, thus this proves the purple unicorn is the creator of worlds.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
11-01-2015, 05:56 PM
(11-01-2015 05:31 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  

You are avoiding the information I outlined. Regardless of known or unknown origin, this information is again parallel to the Vedas, Upanishads, Gita, Tao and Dhammapada. Would you like to me to quote the Father / Mother of the Tao, or Gita? Do you need the Shiva of the Upanishads compared to Yeshua / Krishna? The information is in our possession. Lets discuss the content first. Go back to my post and argue the Phoenician pictographs as compared to the science they outline in parallel to John 1 and Genesis 1.

You are deflecting the evidence in favor of doubt. No wave function collapsed if you show no faith. I think this was my point. You argue with yourself by doing this and not the evidence presented.

You have yet to present any evidence. The quoted sources were invalid. creating meaning behind symbols after the fact isn't proof of god. Since we wouldnt know of the abrahamic based mythical god if it wasn't for the bible, and most likely emperor constantine's heavy influence we must conclude that the creator of god, is man.

1) An un-evidenced, unverifiable God possesses certain presupposed attributes as found in religious propaganda, folklore and literature
2) It is impossible for any presupposed un evidenced entity to attain any verifiable attributes without the intervention of a creative entity
3) Overwhelming evidence indicates that humans create and compose propaganda, folklore and literature having to do with all gods.

Conclusion: Therefore a creative entity superior to all presupposed gods exists, and that entity is man.

Here let me try it... I saw a symbol in my oatmeal this morning, and it coincides with the shape of the purple unicorn's hoof pattern, thus this proves the purple unicorn is the creator of worlds.

The meaning of the letters has been know since the beginning of language. I can demonstrate. Here are the mystical meanings: Meaning Lexicon for Hebrew

I can demonstrate from English.

Ear is what you hear with, but it is also the seed, like an ear of corn. Seed must open in soil. Even though English is not Hebrew, the meaning of the letters still carries forward into our version of Hebrew.

Add a Hey to Ear and Get Hear. Hey means to behold the seed, or open the ear.

[Image: HEY.jpg]

If you add a Tav to Hear, you get HearT, or the soil for what you hear. Tav is the mark to hit, or plowman's mark. Reference Lexicon

[Image: TAV.jpg]

Move the Hey to the end of Heart and get Earth. Earth is where you behold, or the literal soil to plant seeds. As above, so below.

You doubt the meaning of the letters. I should not have been able to show this unless the meaning is accurate.
11-01-2015, 06:14 PM
(11-01-2015 05:56 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 05:31 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  You have yet to present any evidence. The quoted sources were invalid. creating meaning behind symbols after the fact isn't proof of god. Since we wouldnt know of the abrahamic based mythical god if it wasn't for the bible, and most likely emperor constantine's heavy influence we must conclude that the creator of god, is man.

The meaning of the letters has been know since the beginning of language. I can demonstrate. Here are the mystical meanings: Meaning Lexicon for Hebrew

Ear is what you hear with, but it is also the seed, like an ear of corn. Seed must open in soil. Even though English is not Hebrew, the meaning of the letters still carries forward into our version of Hebrew.

If you add a Tav to Hear, you get HearT, or the soil for what you hear. Tav is the mark to hit, or plowman's mark. Reference Lexicon

Move the Hey to the end of Heart and get Earth. Earth is where you behold, or the literal soil to plant seeds. As above, so below.

You doubt the meaning of the letters. I should not have been able to show this unless the meaning is accurate.

Unsure

Blink

Facepalm

Are you serious or are you trying to appear batshit crazy? Serious question. In other news, here is an AMAZING religion you may like to try.....

http://www.breatharian.com/

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
11-01-2015, 06:15 PM
(11-01-2015 05:31 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  

You have yet to present any evidence...

...Here let me try it... I saw a symbol in my oatmeal this morning, and it coincides with the shape of the purple unicorn's hoof pattern, thus this proves the purple unicorn is the creator of worlds.

I know you will simply say invalid again, but hEAR what I say about the Ear in the post above, then compare to this:

Note the shape of the Cochlea.

[Image: 490px-Cochlea.svg.png]

Now, consider the shape of the House in the word Son (Bet Nun).

[Image: BET.jpg] [Image: NUN.jpg]

Pay attention to the seed entering the ear. What might the Lexicon tell us about the Ear? Verify from the Lexicon

Word 1152, Harvest, is made of two letters (Zan Nun).

[Image: ZAN.jpg] [Image: NUN.jpg]

Zan is the pictograph of the cutting tool and the seed. ”One of the many agricultural tools was a hoe or mattock. This implement had a wide blade for cutting a plant stalk at the roots. The crops were harvested for a supply of foods, which were stored in jars.”

Cutting the seed for harvest. Where does it enter and how do you weigh the information in the balance?

Connected to this branch of word 1152, we have the word Balance. ”The broad ear for picking up sound.” Connected directly to this word, we have the word Whoredom, or, “in the sense of being spread broad. In this case, the seed is being spread in other fields. We also have the word Hear, or listening or paying attention.

Look at page 113 of the Lexicon. The root Aleph Zan Nun is Strength Cutting Seed. It is the words Ear, Hear and Balance.

[Image: ALEPH.jpg] [Image: ZAN.jpg] [Image: NUN.jpg]

What gives you balance, located in the Ear, looking like a Bet (house)? Any video will due to show the two sacks of fluid in the ear for balance.

Again, I should not be able to show you this unless it's true. Mos means bit. A mosaic is many bits. Listen to the video to know. The Scale / Balance.

[Image: MEM.jpg]

11-01-2015, 06:16 PM
(11-01-2015 06:14 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 05:56 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  The meaning of the letters has been know since the beginning of language. I can demonstrate. Here are the mystical meanings: Meaning Lexicon for Hebrew

Unsure

Blink

Facepalm

Are you serious or are you trying to appear batshit crazy? Serious question. In other news, here is an AMAZING religion you may like to try.....

Here's a good one...

http://thenewholybible.org/mark_dreher.htm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
11-01-2015, 06:19 PM
(11-01-2015 06:14 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 05:56 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  The meaning of the letters has been know since the beginning of language. I can demonstrate. Here are the mystical meanings: Meaning Lexicon for Hebrew

Unsure

Blink

Facepalm

I realize you cannot hear me, nor read the symbols. It's part of the heart and soil. Do any hear me in this place?

Ear Hear HearT EartH. Phonetician / Hebrew is the Tree of Knowledge.

11-01-2015, 06:21 PM

Post even 1 peer-reviewed article published or statement of agreement with any of this garbage by the people you mention and twist. Give an example of wave function collapse in the presence of faith, and then prove faith is determinative.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
11-01-2015, 06:23 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 06:28 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
(11-01-2015 06:15 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 05:31 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  You have yet to present any evidence...

...Here let me try it... I saw a symbol in my oatmeal this morning, and it coincides with the shape of the purple unicorn's hoof pattern, thus this proves the purple unicorn is the creator of worlds.

I know you will simply say invalid again, but hEAR what I say about the Ear in the post above, then compare to this:

Note the shape of the Cochlea.

[Image: 490px-Cochlea.svg.png]

Now, consider the shape of the House in the word Son (Bet Nun).

[Image: BET.jpg] [Image: NUN.jpg]

Pay attention to the seed entering the ear. What might the Lexicon tell us about the Ear? Verify from the Lexicon

Word 1152, Harvest, is made of two letters (Zan Nun).

[Image: ZAN.jpg] [Image: NUN.jpg]

Zan is the pictograph of the cutting tool and the seed. ”One of the many agricultural tools was a hoe or mattock. This implement had a wide blade for cutting a plant stalk at the roots. The crops were harvested for a supply of foods, which were stored in jars.”

Cutting the seed for harvest. Where does it enter and how do you weigh the information in the balance?

Connected to this branch of word 1152, we have the word Balance. ”The broad ear for picking up sound.” Connected directly to this word, we have the word Whoredom, or, “in the sense of being spread broad. In this case, the seed is being spread in other fields. We also have the word Hear, or listening or paying attention.

Look at page 113 of the Lexicon. The root Aleph Zan Nun is Strength Cutting Seed. It is the words Ear, Hear and Balance.

[Image: ALEPH.jpg] [Image: ZAN.jpg] [Image: NUN.jpg]

What gives you balance, located in the Ear, looking like a Bet (house)? Any video will due to show the two sacks of fluid in the ear for balance.

Again, I should not be able to show you this unless it's true. Mos means bit. A mosaic is many bits. Listen to the video to know. The Scale / Balance.

[Image: MEM.jpg]

one can look in a bowl of oatmeal and find a message in the swirls if one looks hard enough. As an expert in christianity and biblical historicity, I can trace the lie back to its inception. You falling for the "message within our DNA, or the shape of the ear bone matches a squiggle of an ancient language, thus god"...is not only disingenuous, but beyond far fetched. I saw the imprint of a hoof shaped swirl in my oatmeal, thus purple unicorn is real...is a logic fallacy. Surely you are brighter than this..you seem intelligent, how does one fall for such nonsense?

[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
11-01-2015, 06:26 PM
(11-01-2015 05:56 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 05:31 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  You have yet to present any evidence. The quoted sources were invalid. creating meaning behind symbols after the fact isn't proof of god. Since we wouldnt know of the abrahamic based mythical god if it wasn't for the bible, and most likely emperor constantine's heavy influence we must conclude that the creator of god, is man.

There are no "mystical meanings" in the Lexicon. WTF are you talking about. What also would there need to be "alternate" meanings, if Jebus is doing this ? Hebrew was NOT the origins of language. So here in 1 post you lied, lied again, and lied yet a third time. Are you a serial liar, AlphabetSoup ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post