I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2015, 07:02 PM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(11-01-2015 07:01 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 06:52 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I know these arguments. Save it. I am after the truth embedded in the stories and not the stories themselves. Let me give you an example:

In the song, "Two Front Teeth," the lyrics are about him wanting to give a gift. From the lyrics, we have an embedded message. The writer of the song did now know this. You can read the news clip. There were 22 children in his class. 16 did not have their two front teeth. He was amused by this, then wrote this song.

Sister Susie sitting on a thistle. Sister Susie is a NUN. She sits on the thistle (Sin). Because of this, the seed is locked in death. Jesus claims to desire healing for the seed of man. The entire Biblical story is about that seed, as previously outlined by me with the Aleph Bet and Word written by these creative letters of DNA.

Sister Suzy on a thistle. All he wants are his two front teeth (Shin).

Check the letters. Find the NUN, Sin and Shin.

[Image: LETTERS.jpg]

Is the Nun sitting on the thistle? Yes.

Did the seed Adam / Yeshua wear a crown of thorns on his head (authority)? Yes. Did Moses speak with God from the thorn bush, not consumed by the flame? Yes.

Why does he want the Shin?

Mystical Meaning of the Hebrew Letters

Find Shin in the reference above.

"The secret of the shin is “the flame [Divine Revelation] bound to the coal [Divine Essence].” A simmering coal actually possesses an invisible flame within it, which emerges and ascends from the surface of the coal when the coal is blown upon. The three levels: coal, inner flame, and outer flame, correspond to the secret of chash-mal-mal, as will be explained in the next letter, the Tav.

One of the meanings of the word shin in Hebrew is shinui, “change.” The coal symbolizes changeless essence, the secret of the verse: “I am God, I have not changed,” meaning that relative to God’s Essence absolutely no change has occurred from before Creation to after Creation. The inner flame is the paradoxical latent presence of the power of change within the changeless. The outer flame of the shin is continuously in a state of motion and change."

Coal is carbon. Carbon is the mark of mankind.

Revelation 13

18 In this situation wisdom is needed. Let the person who has insight figure out the number of the beast, because it is a human number.[a - or mark of mankind] The beast’s number is 666.

Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons. It IS consumed by the flame. Invariant symmetry and translational symmetry is defined as change within the changeless. As I state before, this secret is hidden deep and wide.

All he want is his Shin. By this, he will give it freely to those who wait for him. The Shin is an end to entropy and death.

1 Corinthians 15

25 Christ must rule until God has put every enemy under his control. 26 The last enemy he will destroy is death. 27 Clearly, God has put everything under Christ’s authority. When God says that everything has been put under Christ’s authority, this clearly excludes God, since God has put everything under Christ’s authority.

His Shin will be given to those who wait for him. It's the gift of eternal life and light. It's the point of sin on the seed. Sin is compared to yeast in the bible. Bread rises (new life / evolution) when presented with something to overcome.

Why in the world would a world creating super diety make 400+ billion planets (that is how many the Hubble telescope can see) until he got at least one juuuuust right, then blow into a handful of dirt to create man. Knowing the futility of it all from the beginning because of course..he is "all knowing"...then hover over the butt crack of the world (middle east) meddling in his creations affairs, while ignoring all other civilizations that seemed to go on just fine without him....inspire a book written about it all, then ...according to your conspiracy theory, hide secret messages inside our DNA, ear bones etc that can be traced and deciphered at just the right moment in the future which is now.....really? Come on dude.

DUH! So someone would write the Two Front Teeth song. It's so obvious. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
11-01-2015, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 07:09 PM by AlephBet.)
(11-01-2015 06:57 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 05:56 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  The meaning of the letters has been know since the beginning of language. I can demonstrate. Here are the mystical meanings: Meaning Lexicon for Hebrew

I can demonstrate from English.

Ear is what you hear with, but it is also the seed, like an ear of corn. Seed must open in soil. Even though English is not Hebrew, the meaning of the letters still carries forward into our version of Hebrew.

Add a Hey to Ear and Get Hear. Hey means to behold the seed, or open the ear.

[Image: HEY.jpg]

If you add a Tav to Hear, you get HearT, or the soil for what you hear. Tav is the mark to hit, or plowman's mark. Reference Lexicon

[Image: TAV.jpg]

Move the Hey to the end of Heart and get Earth. Earth is where you behold, or the literal soil to plant seeds. As above, so below.

You doubt the meaning of the letters. I should not have been able to show this unless the meaning is accurate.

Yanno.....I'm really not going to shred through your stuff. Go on with your bad self. Pick your spot & believe as you wish. Its fine really. When your beliefs are strong enough you need no confirmation.

Why are people so fucking weak that they must barf their beliefs upon others for confirmation or debate?
Just think as you wish and have your life.

damn!

Bloodshed is caused by selfishness. All human suffering that is caused by taking can be avoided. Giving is the will of God. When war ends, I'll rest. Until then, my kids are worth showing people the truth about overcoming the Yahweh / Satan of the Bible in favor of the Christ. Giving is the key to all religion.

I challenge you to listen to this and not be changed by it for the better. You won't stop if you listen to the first minute. Pure truth. As I said, overcoming Yahweh / Satan allows this level of mind to develop. Many Atheists consider themselves intellectuals. Until a person reaches an understanding of the Self, they know nothing of value.

I am not preaching to you. I am presenting the best gift that can be given, with the highest value of anything you can attain. If you ever realize, you will thank me. By me, I mean everyone. You are worth my effort. Share the way.

11-01-2015, 07:07 PM
Actually you have to trace it back to Uranus...you see, Uranus is hollow, and full of little purple men who ride unicorns. They feed these unicorns magic beans, so that the unicorns fart fairy dust. This fairy dust is collected and boiled in the great sky cauldron...then bottled in invisible bottle rockets that are catapulted through space to earth...and these bottles shatter upon entering the earth's atmosphere and upon a human's birth, form its soul. This can be proven by analyzing nursery rhymes.....in goldilocks, if you look reeeeal hard at page 12, you see what looks like a knothole in the 4th board from the right in their home, magnify that knothole, and you will see the shape of the unicorn's hoof, thus proving the great purple unicorn is the creator!

Rolleyes

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
11-01-2015, 07:11 PM
(11-01-2015 07:07 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Actually you have to trace it back to Uranus...you see, Uranus is hollow, and full of little purple men who ride unicorns. They feed these unicorns magic beans, so that the unicorns fart fairy dust. This fairy dust is collected and boiled in the great sky cauldron...then bottled in invisible bottle rockets that are catapulted through space to earth...and these bottles shatter upon entering the earth's atmosphere and upon a human's birth, form its soul. This can be proven by analyzing nursery rhymes.....in goldilocks, if you look reeeeal hard at page 12, you see what looks like a knothole in the 4th board from the right in their home, magnify that knothole, and you will see the shape of the unicorn's hoof, thus proving the great purple unicorn is the creator!

Rolleyes

[Image: 566975227e534d4069.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m0e5axk1z81rpuv0io1_500.gif]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
11-01-2015, 07:13 PM
(11-01-2015 07:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 07:07 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Actually you have to trace it back to Uranus...you see, Uranus is hollow, and full of little purple men who ride unicorns. They feed these unicorns magic beans, so that the unicorns fart fairy dust. This fairy dust is collected and boiled in the great sky cauldron...then bottled in invisible bottle rockets that are catapulted through space to earth...and these bottles shatter upon entering the earth's atmosphere and upon a human's birth, form its soul. This can be proven by analyzing nursery rhymes.....in goldilocks, if you look reeeeal hard at page 12, you see what looks like a knothole in the 4th board from the right in their home, magnify that knothole, and you will see the shape of the unicorn's hoof, thus proving the great purple unicorn is the creator!

Rolleyes

[Image: 566975227e534d4069.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m0e5axk1z81rpuv0io1_500.gif]

[Image: hx8cuc.jpg]

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
11-01-2015, 07:19 PM
(11-01-2015 07:01 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 06:52 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I know these arguments. Save it. I am after the truth embedded in the stories and not the stories themselves. Let me give you an example:

In the song, "Two Front Teeth," the lyrics are about him wanting to give a gift. From the lyrics, we have an embedded message. The writer of the song did now know this. You can read the news clip. There were 22 children in his class. 16 did not have their two front teeth. He was amused by this, then wrote this song.

Sister Susie sitting on a thistle. Sister Susie is a NUN. She sits on the thistle (Sin). Because of this, the seed is locked in death. Jesus claims to desire healing for the seed of man. The entire Biblical story is about that seed, as previously outlined by me with the Aleph Bet and Word written by these creative letters of DNA.

Sister Suzy on a thistle. All he wants are his two front teeth (Shin).

Check the letters. Find the NUN, Sin and Shin.

[Image: LETTERS.jpg]

Is the Nun sitting on the thistle? Yes.

Did the seed Adam / Yeshua wear a crown of thorns on his head (authority)? Yes. Did Moses speak with God from the thorn bush, not consumed by the flame? Yes.

Why does he want the Shin?

Mystical Meaning of the Hebrew Letters

Find Shin in the reference above.

"The secret of the shin is “the flame [Divine Revelation] bound to the coal [Divine Essence].” A simmering coal actually possesses an invisible flame within it, which emerges and ascends from the surface of the coal when the coal is blown upon. The three levels: coal, inner flame, and outer flame, correspond to the secret of chash-mal-mal, as will be explained in the next letter, the Tav.

One of the meanings of the word shin in Hebrew is shinui, “change.” The coal symbolizes changeless essence, the secret of the verse: “I am God, I have not changed,” meaning that relative to God’s Essence absolutely no change has occurred from before Creation to after Creation. The inner flame is the paradoxical latent presence of the power of change within the changeless. The outer flame of the shin is continuously in a state of motion and change."

Coal is carbon. Carbon is the mark of mankind.

Revelation 13

18 In this situation wisdom is needed. Let the person who has insight figure out the number of the beast, because it is a human number.[a - or mark of mankind] The beast’s number is 666.

Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons. It IS consumed by the flame. Invariant symmetry and translational symmetry is defined as change within the changeless. As I state before, this secret is hidden deep and wide.

All he want is his Shin. By this, he will give it freely to those who wait for him. The Shin is an end to entropy and death.

1 Corinthians 15

25 Christ must rule until God has put every enemy under his control. 26 The last enemy he will destroy is death. 27 Clearly, God has put everything under Christ’s authority. When God says that everything has been put under Christ’s authority, this clearly excludes God, since God has put everything under Christ’s authority.

His Shin will be given to those who wait for him. It's the gift of eternal life and light. It's the point of sin on the seed. Sin is compared to yeast in the bible. Bread rises (new life / evolution) when presented with something to overcome.

Why in the world would a world creating super diety make 400+ billion planets (that is how many the Hubble telescope can see) until he got at least one juuuuust right, then blow into a handful of dirt to create man. Knowing the futility of it all from the beginning because of course..he is "all knowing"...then hover over the butt crack of the world (middle east) meddling in his creations affairs, while ignoring all other civilizations that seemed to go on just fine without him....inspire a book written about it all, then ...according to your conspiracy theory, hide secret messages inside our DNA, ear bones etc that can be traced and deciphered at just the right moment in the future which is now.....really? Come on dude.

Duplicity. If you knew by fact, no faith is possible. Faith is the greatest gift you can posses. It takes wisdom and uses knowledge to create something new from indeterminate probability. How do you think God became ruler of a universe? Involution and Evolution. Read about this in the WIKI: LINK

Nothing that is hidden will fail to be revealed. Truth cannot be hidden. Error will sink, just as I stated in the my first post. God will not destroy what he creates apart from rebirth and rising to new life from baptism (involution and evolution). You WILL be born again. You have no way to deny what cannot be denied. You can resist, but faith will become fact. If Yahweh is the foundation for belief, you will be crushed by his judgment in the mirror of your own. Instead, overcome. By knowing the self, you overcome by seeing the Spirit in all. You become what you love or hate. God is Love. Yahweh is not the God hidden behind Genesis 2. The Father is greater than the Son. If you think Jesus was righteous, you have not conceived of the true Father / God / Spirit that is hidden.

Only records of right. Do not judge. Faith only.
11-01-2015, 07:22 PM
(11-01-2015 07:19 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 07:01 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Why in the world would a world creating super diety make 400+ billion planets (that is how many the Hubble telescope can see) until he got at least one juuuuust right, then blow into a handful of dirt to create man. Knowing the futility of it all from the beginning because of course..he is "all knowing"...then hover over the butt crack of the world (middle east) meddling in his creations affairs, while ignoring all other civilizations that seemed to go on just fine without him....inspire a book written about it all, then ...according to your conspiracy theory, hide secret messages inside our DNA, ear bones etc that can be traced and deciphered at just the right moment in the future which is now.....really? Come on dude.

Duplicity. If you knew by fact, no faith is possible. Faith is the greatest gift you can posses. It takes wisdom and uses knowledge to create something new from indeterminate probability. How do you think God became ruler of a universe? Involution and Evolution. Read about this in the WIKI: LINK

Nothing that is hidden will fail to be revealed. Truth cannot be hidden. Error will sink, just as I stated in the my first post. God will not destroy what he creates apart from rebirth and rising to new life from baptism (involution and evolution). You WILL be born again. You have no way to deny what cannot be denied. You can resist, but faith will become fact. If Yahweh is the foundation for belief, you will be crushed by his judgment in the mirror of your own. Instead, overcome. By knowing the self, you overcome by seeing the Spirit in all. You become what you love or hate. God is Love. Yahweh is not the God hidden behind Genesis 2. The Father is greater than the Son. If you think Jesus was righteous, you have not conceived of the true Father / God / Spirit that is hidden.

Only records of right. Do not judge. Faith only.

Faith - the belief in something without evidence.

Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder. A belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary.

Religion - The embracement of delusion.

I assert you have proven this without a doubt my friend...good luck in your journey to find hidden things.

11-01-2015, 07:23 PM
I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(10-01-2015 10:12 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 10:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh wow.

Welcome, and I wish you the best. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Many of us at one time or another were where you are. Full of self righteousness and pride.

Then we started turning that arrogance inwards and questioning everything, realizing slowly it was impossible for any god to exist. You'll get no hate from me. I can only hope you'll remove the god glasses and come to reason.

I know the self-righteousness you are talking about. Pride is the primary lesson of the Bible in fact. Yahweh is the ruling mind of Adam, proclaiming himself God above all others. Satan is the accuser (conscience). Seen in this light, what you suggest is the primary goal of all scripture. When Yahweh Silenced Satan, he clothed Joshua with a new mind and robe.

Zachariah 3

3 Then he showed me Joshua, the chief priest, standing in front of the Messenger of Yahweh. Satan the Accuser was standing at Joshua’s right side to accuse him. 2 Yahweh said to Satan, “I, Yahweh, silence you, Satan! I, Yahweh, who has chosen Jerusalem, silence you! Isn’t this man like a burning log snatched from a fire?”

3 Joshua was wearing filthy clothes and was standing in front of the Messenger. 4 The Messenger said to those who were standing in front of him, “Remove Joshua’s filthy clothes.” Then he said to Joshua, “See, I have taken your sin away from you, and I will dress you in fine clothing.”

Note that Yeshua / Joshua / High Priest pictured here did the same in Matthew 4. He silenced the accuser by removing his own self desires. If you know this truth of the mind of the Son, then you know that you are also the Son of God (Adam).

Luke 3, at the end of the Genealogy, shows you who the Son of God is. Adam is the one. By this, we know that Yahweh (higher ruling mind) made Satan (accuser) by necessity. The Son needed to be raised by the Father (Elohim). In Genesis 1, the Father Created Adam to be both male and female. It's the female nature that is being refined as humanity below.

As you accurately state, this is the pride of ignorance (Arummim / nakedness). Satan was fully clothed with knowledge (Arum / Cunning). Note the wordplay with the two roots for naked and cunning.

If you were to give God the benefit of the doubt, what would his purpose be in allowing yeast when baking bread in the oven of trials?

Quoting bible verses to an atheist is like a hippie telling you he is going to punch your "aura"

I'm on page 1 and looking forward to this read
*grabs popcorn*

"If you cannot explain it simply, you don't understand it enough" -Albert Einstein
11-01-2015, 07:24 PM
(11-01-2015 07:19 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  How do you think God became ruler of a universe? Involution and Evolution.

Really. Your god has a uterus ? Ahhhhh. I see.
Involution: http://www.birthsource.com/scripts/artic...icleid=309

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
11-01-2015, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 07:50 PM by Free.)
(11-01-2015 01:28 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 08:57 AM)Free Wrote:  Please define "Truth."

Thank you.

The word Truth is Aleph Mem Tav, or EMET.

To your Jewish roots, it is only EMET.

You are of the Havdalah Drasha, and you are a messianic Jew.

Welcome to the forum.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!