I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2015, 07:49 PM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
[Image: Alphabet_soup_by_fernz.jpg]
Oh, sorry, just ignore that image above. My fingers must have slipped while doing a Google image search.
My brain just isn't used to being bombarded with such a sudden influx of profoundly insightful information all at once. Please continue, AlephBet. Teach us your enlightened ways. Popcorn

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
11-01-2015, 07:52 PM
(11-01-2015 07:33 PM)Free Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 01:28 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  The word Truth is Aleph Mem Tav, or EMET.

To your Jewish roots, it is only EMET.

You are Havdalah Drasha, a messianic Jew.

Welcome to the forum.

Deeper. Father (Aleph), Mother (Mem) Son (Tav) are found in the Gita, Upanishads, Tao, Dhammapada as well. I also read Rumi, the Islamic Sufi. He's amazing. The discourses of Rumi are as profound a reflection as there is to the knowledge of the Spirit in all things. Rumi focuses on the river of life as the ocean developing the dew. Just as the Bible states, the same truth speaks in the symbols commonly.

Learning to read symbols is the key to transcribing the letters and words with true meaning. Any text will do. The symbols all speak the same original unbabeled story. The scribes encoded it. I deScribe it.

The essence of all I have said here in the last two days, summarized in the Mundaka Upanishad:

The deathless Self meditated upon
Himself and projected the universe
As evolutionary energy.
From this energy developed life, mind,
The elements, and the world of karma (sin),
Which is enchained by cause and effect.

Translation from Galatians 3

23 Before the coming of this faith, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

Continuing

The deathless Self sees all, knows all. From him
Spring Brahma, who embodies the process
Of evolution into name and form
By which the One appears to the many.

Know Thyself

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Note a few things:

1) God is invisible. No form you can detect. Hidden and unmanifest.
2) Inside HIM (Son / Self), all things exist.
3) All thrones or powers or rulers or authorities such as Yahweh / Satan exist in the Son. By this we are also the image of the Son. The mind of each person contains the whole.

To find the Self / Son, you find the Spirit in everyone.

Upanishad Mundaka

"What is that by knowing which all is known?"
He replied, "The illumined sages say Knowledge is twofold, higher and lower.
The study of the Vedas, linguistics, Rituals, astronomy, and all the arts
Can be called lower knowledge. The higher
Is that which leads to Self-realization.

What does the Bible offer us in this? Wisdom by experience. James 1 is the outline of this when he says to be a doer of the word.

Confucius said, "I hear and I forget. I see and I learn. I do and I understand."

This is a touch of the wealth missed by the person who does not realize the self in all beings.

Now what do you call me?
11-01-2015, 07:59 PM
(11-01-2015 07:52 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 07:33 PM)Free Wrote:  To your Jewish roots, it is only EMET.

You are Havdalah Drasha, a messianic Jew.

Welcome to the forum.

Deeper. Father (Aleph), Mother (Mem) Son (Tav) are found in the Gita, Upanishads, Tao, Dhammapada as well. I also read Rumi, the Islamic Sufi. He's amazing. The discourses of Rumi are as profound a reflection as there is to the knowledge of the Spirit in all things. Rumi focuses on the river of life as the ocean developing the dew. Just as the Bible states, the same truth speaks in the symbols commonly.

Learning to read symbols is the key to transcribing the letters and words with true meaning. Any text will do. The symbols all speak the same original unbabeled story. The scribes encoded it. I deScribe it.

The essence of all I have said here in the last two days, summarized in the Mundaka Upanishad:

As evolutionary energy.

23 Before the coming of this faith, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

Continuing

Know Thyself

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Note a few things:

3) All thrones or powers or rulers or authorities such as Yahweh / Satan exist in the Son. By this we are also the image of the Son. The mind of each person contains the whole.

Upanishad Mundaka

What does the Bible offer us in this? Wisdom by experience. James 1 is the outline of this when he says to be a doer of the word.

Confucius said, "I hear and I forget. I see and I learn. I do and I understand."

This is a touch of the wealth missed by the person who does not realize the self in all beings.

Now what do you call me?

You are still a Messianic Jew.

But it all begins for you from Genesis 1:1 - Genesis 2:3.

You don't need anything else for what you believe. Jesus knew this. With the Father, Wisdom, and Child already there, is that not all you need?

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
11-01-2015, 08:03 PM
(11-01-2015 06:36 PM)cactus Wrote:  I'm truly baffled by the amount of effort you're putting into this, AlephBet. If I had to guess, I'd say you did a lot of prep work to compile and pre-write this stuff prior to joining this forum a day ago. So, how much longer until you run through all your material?

I typed it all fresh with the exception of very few quotes. I always try to write my threads and posts with this intent: Seek, Find, Adaptation. My mind contains what I have studied over the years. I am surrounded by books. I could go for another 10,000 pages if you like. My distal phalanges are just getting started.

Seek, Find and Adaptation comes from the Kore Kosmou Fragment from Egypt. I recommend it. Kore Kosmou
11-01-2015, 08:05 PM
(11-01-2015 06:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 06:33 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Oldest alphabet found in Egypt. It's Hebrew: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/521235.stm There are many other references. We could debate this in another thread perhaps.

Server not found AlphabetSoup. Your link in bogus.
"Oldest alphabet found in Egypt. It's Hebrew: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/521235.stm There are many other references. We could debate this in another thread perhaps. "
Not even close : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lan...n_accounts

Opens for me. Try it again.
11-01-2015, 08:09 PM
I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(10-01-2015 11:20 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 11:03 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Don't know if it's really belief challenging, but I have a few questions. Do you believe there is one and only one correct branch of Christianity? If there is, does that mean that believers of other Christian branches go to hell despite being good, faithful, and loyal to god? Why would a god allow so many variations (some that are slight variations) if this is the case? If they still go to heaven despite not believing in the exact doctrine, why does it matter what branch of Christianity is "right" or "wrong"? I suppose the last few questions rely on you saying, "yes," though you can explain what you think other Christians that have one set faith would say if you say, "no" (and if you want to, of course).

Also, what the hell is your avatar? I keep staring at it trying to figure it out. It's a sideways G with a bulls head under a old guy's eye? What, is god talented at bull's eyes or are you an old guy with a tattoo on his face or...?

Right questions, so I'll answer. Christian belief is in error. If you don't overcome Yahweh / Satan, you cannot get to the Father / hidden God. Part of faith is overcoming the mark of the beast. Who is the beast? Christianity is made for the sick. It is a means to an end, allowing the process to overcome selfishness.

Revelation 13

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e] That number is 666.

The beast is ultimately selfishness. When the Son of God made his own version of creation in Genesis 2, it was founded on Carbon based life. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. The mark of mankind is the beast. We overcome the beast by rising above the image we occupy. The material world is not our first estate. As I stated earlier, we are Eve (bride) divided from Adam (Groom). Yahweh is the ruling mind of Adam throughout scriptures. The beast to overcome is Yahweh. By this, you deny and silence Satan (conscience). Until that point, trials and fire.

Why did the temple crumble? Why did Jesus / Yahweh hang on a cross? I said I was a believer. I said nothing of being a Christian. If you don't get past the Son, you won't find the Father. The Son overcame. By this, the Son is showing the way to roll the stone away from the temple of Yahweh and back to the will of the Father of Love and Spirit of God.

2 Timothy 3

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

18 markers. 6+6+6. He says, "Mark THIS!"

If you fail to overcome selfishness / self-righteousness, you are simply shedding your own blood.

Your proof is the truth of the argument. Is God right by demanding this of his Son? Now that you know you are the Son, just as much as Yahweh, you are without excuse. Note the markers. Note your conscience (Satan) by comparison.

No room to blame God. He rested in Genesis 2. The rest is all you, us, we.

Aaaaannnnddd I officially think you're a nut job. 6 protons 6 neutrons and 6 electrons: You're making something out of nothing....just like "feeling the Holy Spirit"...you're making something out of nothing.

I'll read the rest tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it.

"If you cannot explain it simply, you don't understand it enough" -Albert Einstein
11-01-2015, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 08:16 PM by AlephBet.)
(11-01-2015 07:59 PM)Free Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 07:52 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Deeper. Father (Aleph), Mother (Mem) Son (Tav) are found in the Gita, Upanishads, Tao, Dhammapada as well. I also read Rumi, the Islamic Sufi. He's amazing. The discourses of Rumi are as profound a reflection as there is to the knowledge of the Spirit in all things. Rumi focuses on the river of life as the ocean developing the dew. Just as the Bible states, the same truth speaks in the symbols commonly.

As evolutionary energy.

Continuing

Know Thyself

Colossians 1

Note a few things:

Upanishad Mundaka

Now what do you call me?

You are still a Messianic Jew.

You don't need anything else for what you believe. Jesus knew this. With the Father, Wisdom, and Child already there, is that not all you need?

Yes. It's all anyone needs. We were never at fault to begin with. Naked in and naked out. Translated by the experience. Wool over the eyes the entire time.

Are you familiar with the the hart as the young stag in Hebrew / German / Latin? It is the heart in German, or Hertzcor. In latin, the cor is the heart. In Hebrew the Cor is the basket of grain gathered from the harvest. The young stag (hart) must be filled. Wisdom makes the child a Son after the Guardian raises the young mind by learning the harvest.

Beyond Genesis 2:3, we taken knowledge. What we don't realize is that it is freely given, but not without wisdom from the journey. All of it is for a purpose. Would you agree?

I am filled already. The point is to give it away.
11-01-2015, 08:22 PM
(10-01-2015 09:47 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Challenge my beliefs.
This is a bit of an oxymoron isn't it?
How can I possibly challenge your beliefs when you have closed your mind to the alternatives?

To have a belief one must recognise that there are plausible alternatives otherwise one wouldn't be touting their position as one from belief.
The believer must have chosen, presumably using faith (a.k.a. optimistic wishful thinking), their favourite option and decided to close their mind to the plausible alternatives.

Belief = close mindedness.

You are the only person that can "challenge" your own beliefs. To do so you would need to open your mind and investigate the alternatives. It would be a process of discovery. We live in the Information age. The internet is at your finger tips, all you need is an open mind, some enthusiasm for information and discovery, and some diligence to evaluate the strengths of each position whilst trying to avoid your own presuppositions, conditioning and propensity towards confirmation bias.

I do empathise with you. I know it can be an extremely difficult task to look beyond one's own beliefs, especially long established ones. No doubt you have been looking at the world through your conditioned eyes for many, many years. It is hard to quantify how difficult a task it is to break those shackles, generally it takes people years of fluctuating doubts to break out of it.
Anyway, good luck on your future journey.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
11-01-2015, 08:23 PM
(11-01-2015 08:12 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 07:59 PM)Free Wrote:  You are still a Messianic Jew.

Yes. It's all anyone needs. We were never at fault to begin with. Naked in and naked out. Translated by the experience.

Are you familiar with the the hart as the young stag in Hebrew / German / Latin? It is the heart in German, or Hertzcor. In latin, the cor is the heart. In Hebrew the Cor is the basket of grain gathered from the harvest. The young stag (hart) must be filled. Wisdom makes the child a Son after the Guardian raises the young mind by learning the harvest.

Beyond Genesis 2:3, we taken knowledge. What we don't realize is that it is freely given, but not without wisdom from the journey. All of it is for a purpose. Would you agree?

I do not know why anything more is needed beyond Gen 2:3 in the Torah. The rest is like one big exercise in training people to be humanists. Everything you have learned, and everything else only says one single thing.

"Have love for one another."

Let me show you Jesus.

Mat 22:36 Master, which is the great commandment in the Law?
Mat 22:37 Jesus said to him, You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.
Mat 22:38 This is the first and great commandment.
Mat 22:39 And the second is like it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
Mat 22:40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets

Everything you have spent your entire life learning is brought to one tenant:

"Have love for one another."

If you can do that you do not need anything else. All the messages are for the people, to serve the people, to teach the people one thing only.

But barbaric as they were, to them this simple concept was utterly ridiculous.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
11-01-2015, 08:26 PM
A coupla things, stronghouse. How you would reconcile the fact that the oldest accounting of the "number of the beast" gives the digits 616? And what seems apparent to me that Paul's baptism of spirit more closely aligns with the Priestly preparations to enter the Holy of Holies, rather than some nebulous reincarnation mysticism?

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user