I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(11-01-2015 09:00 PM)Free Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 08:52 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  There is a selfishness to avoid.

All obsessive selfishness is to be avoided. It creates addiction to desire. Balance is the key here.

One can give too much love to one at the expense and suffering of the many. Selfish love can be damaging.

Point is in knowing self. When one knows ones own self, don't need a mirror.

I have trouble seeing your connection to the Pastafarianism movement related to your comments. Is this a dissonance in your mind with the Bible? Not that I am judging. It strikes me as fascinating.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2015, 09:15 PM
(11-01-2015 09:01 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 08:05 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Opens for me. Try it again.

Does now, but most certainly yet another lie. It's not Hebrew.

"The letters in a Semitic language, carved in stone cliffs west of the Nile, were found by Yale University Egyptologist, Dr John Darnell. "
11-01-2015, 09:19 PM
"Semitic" is a family, not Hebrew. It includes Babylonian, Arabic, Akkadian, and others. It was only named after Shem/Sem because of the historical similarities.

Please.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
11-01-2015, 09:21 PM
(11-01-2015 08:30 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 02:37 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  What relation do the symmetry properties of a physical system have to the conservation laws characterizing that system? How does this apply to the asymmetry of your responses?

If you can answer, then use the law of inverse squares to go back to my answers. Perhaps your focus if a bit off.

Is it my inability to focus, or your inability to explain in a clear and transparent way?

Truth is symmetric. Take a sphere and rotate. Do you always see the same shape? Truth is like this.

Awareness is governed by inverse square laws. If your screen is large, more light hits. If you are out of focus, there is a problem with the distance between the image and the screen.

Your original comments doubted that I knew what I was speaking about regarding invariant symmetry and the conservation laws governing the Strong Nuclear force. I then related this to your comments that were not symmetric with what I showed you. What I said can be rotated in any direction to show the same truth.

Asymmetry reveals what I showed earlier. Awareness is governed by inverse square laws, just as symmetry in an orthogonal linear matrix. Read WIKI on Symmetry and how this applies to a linear matrix at right angles to itself. Truth always has right angles to show you more symmetry. Truth describes on thing that is invariant.

Awareness is the key.
11-01-2015, 09:25 PM
(11-01-2015 09:19 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  "Semitic" is a family, not Hebrew. It includes Babylonian, Arabic, Akkadian, and others. It was only named after Shem/Sem because of the historical similarities.

Please.

Which is why I use paleo-Hebrew as the key to all the rest. I showed you this by defining the English words Ear, Hear, Heart and Earth by the letters of the proto-Canaanite pictographs. The keys to knowledge are universal and invariant.

The Phoenicians got around.
11-01-2015, 09:26 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2015 10:43 AM by Free.)
(11-01-2015 09:10 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 09:00 PM)Free Wrote:  All obsessive selfishness is to be avoided. It creates addiction to desire. Balance is the key here.

One can give too much love to one at the expense and suffering of the many. Selfish love can be damaging.

Point is in knowing self. When one knows ones own self, don't need a mirror.

I have trouble seeing your connection to the Pastafarianism movement related to your comments. Is this a dissonance in your mind with the Bible? Not that I am judging. It strikes me as fascinating.

All things need balance, including love.

Despite "Have love for one another," having love for one another is deeper than that. Should we love one to the detriment of the many?

"Have love for one another" is balance, for it means to love one another equally, in equal balance and measure.

Never should we have hate for one another, but hate still needs balance also. Never hate a self, for the self of one other is the same self of you. From self comes only two things:

1. Reduce your pain.

2. Increase your pleasure.

From self those two things arise. We are always serving one, or both of those two.

Compassion is a painful emotion, therefore we are moved to alleviate it. We see two suffering people in need, but one suffers more than the other. Should we allow our compassion to give all to the more needy? And also, should we give all that we have to the needy at the detriment of our own self?

Find balance. Give what is reasonable to help alleviate the pain, yes. Then, when satisfied that the needy has been cared for, one now feels the pleasure of happiness. Converting pain to pleasure.

That is what we always do. We do it because we are selfish. There is no such thing as a selfless act. It is not in our nature.

Self means Selfish.

This is not a dissonance, nor anything related to the Pastafarianism movement.

This is nature. This is life. This is human.

(10-01-2015 09:47 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Challenge my beliefs.

Challenge is not necessary. Your path will take you from a state of belief to a state of knowledge, and your own self with come to know that all of your beliefs are just a road back home.

When you were born, like all other people, you had no beliefs at all. You were born into a state of atheism.

When will all your beliefs end? Have you understood the beginning yet (Gen 1:1 - 2:3) so that you may know where the ending is?

The ending is where the beginning is.

Peace.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
11-01-2015, 09:26 PM
(11-01-2015 09:19 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  "Semitic" is a family, not Hebrew. It includes Babylonian, Arabic, Akkadian, and others. It was only named after Shem/Sem because of the historical similarities.

Please.

Semitic is from the Biblical "Shem", Hebrew: שם‎
11-01-2015, 09:27 PM
You're using one language to prove another unrelated language.

Not sure how that's proof of anything except apophenia.

Going by that logic, I can prove the Angles, Jutes, and Saxons already knew about CPR by showing that the first three letters are ABC, or airway-breathing-circulation.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
11-01-2015, 09:27 PM
(11-01-2015 09:04 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Yoga for the mind. Stepping on over to the other side. That's about it.
Don't know much about yoga, not really my thing, I assume "Stepping on over to the other side" is some advanced contortion that takes years of practice and some special kind of flexibility to achieve.

(11-01-2015 09:04 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  As for entertainment and artistic talent, you wouldn't believe me if I told you. It's amazing what a self-realized mind accomplishes for a believer. Truth is the only gift that keeps on giving in this manner. I am blessed to be blessed.
You play tabla or sitar or something??
I have a friend that plays tabla. He's a pretty blessed guy.
11-01-2015, 09:28 PM
(11-01-2015 09:26 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Semitic is from the Biblical "Shem", Hebrew: שם‎

Again, I'm a former kabbalist. I already knew that. That's why I specified "Shem/Sem."