I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2015, 09:36 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 10:21 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(11-01-2015 09:15 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 09:01 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Does now, but most certainly yet another lie. It's not Hebrew.

"The letters in a Semitic language, carved in stone cliffs west of the Nile, were found by Yale University Egyptologist, Dr John Darnell. "

They are not Hebrew, nor Archaic Hebrew.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2015, 09:41 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 09:46 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(11-01-2015 09:25 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 09:19 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  "Semitic" is a family, not Hebrew. It includes Babylonian, Arabic, Akkadian, and others. It was only named after Shem/Sem because of the historical similarities.

Please.

Which is why I use paleo-Hebrew as the key to all the rest. I showed you this by defining the English words Ear, Hear, Heart and Earth by the letters of the proto-Canaanite pictographs. The keys to knowledge are universal and invariant.

The Phoenicians got around.

Using words in English as evidence for ancient languages is preposterous. Are you on drugs ? Drunk ? You haven't a CLUE what you're talking about. You're an utter fake charlatan snake-oil bullshitter. Yet another sufferer of Dunning-Krueger
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%...ger_effect
Where did you get your degrees, and in what were they achieved ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
11-01-2015, 09:47 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 09:55 PM by cactus.)
Quick poll:
How many of AlephBet's posts are you actually reading in this thread? Mark your answer by copying the previous response and adding 1 to one of the choices.

None of them - 0
Just barely skimming them - 1
Less than half - 0
More than half - 0
Almost all of them - 0
Every single word - 0

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
11-01-2015, 09:55 PM
(11-01-2015 09:47 PM)cactus Wrote:  Quick poll:
How many of AlephBet's posts are you actually reading in this thread? Mark your answer by copying the previous responses and adding 1 to one of the choices.

None of them - 0
Less than half - 0
More than half - 0
Almost all of them - 0
Every single word - 0

I read like one or two of them. No way am I going to read everything just to get caught up.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
11-01-2015, 09:57 PM
(11-01-2015 12:43 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 11:43 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  No conversion. Overcoming Yahweh and the conscience. This is the first step to finding the true God. I am only showing you why you loath the Bible. By this, you see the truth of self. The point is not to divide further. Unity comes from humility. To forgive enemies is to be forgiven. It's as simple as this. Belief is not an Atheist's problem. The reason they reject Yahweh is the best evidence for the heart of faith. Those who embrace the ruling mind have not overcome it. Satan is another story. The accuser is alive as long as we are full of pride. Humility brings faith and belief from an open heart.

English is my first language but I've never been good at fancy schmancy talk. Can you say it again in plain terms?
*Losty is confuzzled, your post is like a delicious and crunchy word salad*

*ahem* mr. Alphabet will you please restate this more clearly for me. I didn't understand.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
11-01-2015, 09:59 PM
(11-01-2015 09:26 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 09:19 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  "Semitic" is a family, not Hebrew. It includes Babylonian, Arabic, Akkadian, and others. It was only named after Shem/Sem because of the historical similarities.

Please.

Semitic is from the Biblical "Shem", Hebrew: שם‎

Wrong again woo-meister. The word "Sem" is the GREEK derivative of the name of one of Naoh's (mythical) sons. In fact the much later label "Semite" was applied to MANY MANY languages and cultures, which included the Hebrews. Clockwork is correct. It's a FAMILY of languages and cultures.

I repeat, where did you go to school ?

[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
11-01-2015, 11:38 PM
How many of AlephBet's posts are you actually reading in this thread? Mark your answer by copying the previous response and adding 1 to one of the choices.

None of them - 0
Less than half - 0
More than half - 0
Almost all of them - 0
Every single word - 0

Just......1.

He has a cartoon brain.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
12-01-2015, 12:09 AM
(11-01-2015 11:38 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

None of them - 0
Less than half - 0
More than half - 0
Almost all of them - 0
Every single word - 0

He has a cartoon brain.

?! Eh?

You mean he actually has one of THESE? If so, he is a much cooler cat then I realized!

[Image: Pinky-and-the-Brain.jpg]

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
12-01-2015, 12:41 AM
(11-01-2015 08:17 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  All religious texts tell you the same. Seek the Spirit inside. Serve others. That's it.

Not all religious texts, AlephBet. I don't remember anything of the sort in the Elder Edda, and the non-theistic schools of Buddhism deal with the mind, not the "spirit."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-01-2015, 01:12 AM
Updated to properly represent the answers given thus far.
(11-01-2015 09:47 PM)cactus Wrote:  None of them - 0
Just barely skimming them - 3
Less than half - 0
More than half - 1
Almost all of them - 0
Every single word - 0

I'm somewhere between "more than half" and "almost all." I read them all up till page sixteen or so and now I'm not bothering.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.