I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2015, 07:36 AM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
I think we here on TTA need to take some time to do a little introspection. 33 pages! A troll was handed 33 pages! Good god almighty!

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes BlackMason's post
12-01-2015, 07:44 AM
(12-01-2015 07:36 AM)BlackMason Wrote:  I think we here on TTA need to take some time to do a little introspection. 33 pages! A troll was handed 33 pages! Good god almighty!

Umm .... no.

We get these freekazoids all the time. There is literally no limit to the number of nuts who think *they* have discovered some new secret bullshit that they alone know about, and just MUST tell the world about. They get banned from all religious forums, so they end up here. Most of the people who look at TTA are guests. THEY read the responses and see how a little real learning goes a long way, and allows anyone to deal with nonsense. The trolls are chew-toys. They do the world a favor by making fools of themselves here.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
12-01-2015, 08:35 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2015 08:56 AM by TheInquisition.)
(11-01-2015 09:21 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 08:30 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Is it my inability to focus, or your inability to explain in a clear and transparent way?

Truth is symmetric. Take a sphere and rotate. Do you always see the same shape? Truth is like this.

Awareness is governed by inverse square laws. If your screen is large, more light hits. If you are out of focus, there is a problem with the distance between the image and the screen.

Your original comments doubted that I knew what I was speaking about regarding invariant symmetry and the conservation laws governing the Strong Nuclear force. I then related this to your comments that were not symmetric with what I showed you. What I said can be rotated in any direction to show the same truth.

Asymmetry reveals what I showed earlier. Awareness is governed by inverse square laws, just as symmetry in an orthogonal linear matrix. Read WIKI on Symmetry and how this applies to a linear matrix at right angles to itself. Truth always has right angles to show you more symmetry. Truth describes on thing that is invariant.

Awareness is the key.

AlephBet on a coffee break at work:

Coworkers sitting around drinking their coffee, talking about a football game-

Coworkers: Did you see that call in the Dallas game last night against Green Bay? Damn they got ripped off!

AlephBet: Truth is symmetric. Take a sphere and rotate. Do you always see the same shape? Truth is like this.

Coworkers: Umm yeah, I can't believe they reversed the call on the field!

AlephBet: Your original comments doubted that I knew what I was speaking about regarding invariant symmetry and the conservation laws governing the Strong Nuclear force.

Coworkers: AlephBet, don't you have some other place you need to be?

AlephBet: Asymmetry reveals what I showed earlier. Awareness is governed by inverse square laws, just as symmetry in an orthogonal linear matrix.

Coworkers after the break is over: We've had it! We're going to complain to human resources about this crazy person!

AlephBet is called into human resources to talk to the personnel manager-

Manager: What's with this complaint I received with you behaving weird around your coworkers?

AlephBet: Truth always has right angles to show you more symmetry.

Manager: I see what they're talking about now, we'll get you your own special office:

[Image: sherlockmissme2.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 8 users Like TheInquisition's post
12-01-2015, 10:09 AM
(10-01-2015 10:35 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Yahweh is the ruling mind of man. He uses the fruit of knowledge to extract the feminine nature (weak nature). He does this by shedding blood, taking a rib to FORM (not create) Eve. Adam was also formed in this manner. The garden was planted and nothing was created by Yahweh. He is the mind of Adam above, while Adam is the one formed below. By this, he generates his own creation. He then makes Satan (Accuser / Conscience). As we follow his story, we get to the flood. After the flood, Elohim (Father) speaks to him.

Do you ever listen to yourself? You stated the above like you were merely reciting a list of favorite foods.

"Yahweh is the ruling mind of man."
What was that you said about pride at the beginning of the thread? Consider

"He uses the fruit of knowledge to extract the feminine nature (weak nature). "
Great, the old "females are inferior to males" bullshit and you glossed right over it like it's no big deal. Dodgy

"He does this by shedding blood, taking a rib to FORM (not create) Eve."
Shedding blood? Why? Isn't he supposed to be "all loving?" How do you reconcile this without making lame excuses?

"The garden was planted and nothing was created by Yahweh."
Ah, so you have your own personal interpretation. Join the other 30,000+ variations of Christianity - each different from yours.

"By this, he generates his own creation."
I see, so gawd created itself. Blink (And then, there's the matter of the grammar - it's like saying "he cooks his own cooking".)

"He then makes Satan (Accuser / Conscience)."
Why? This actually makes sense to you? And, by the way, except in your own personal interpretation, Satan was originally one of God's highest angels according to the myth. He wasn't created in opposition.

"As we follow his story, we get to the flood. After the flood, Elohim (Father) speaks to him."
And now you glossed right over the part where gawd destroyed all life on earth except for one unworthy family and the pairs of animals they saved when he could have destroyed only the guilty humans. Why destroy plants or animals or innocent babies? Why flood the earth leaving no food available for the surviving people and animals? (What did those people and animals eat anyway when they landed on that small patch of emerged barren earth?)

One small paragraph and so much wrong. Do you actually think about the nonsense that you seem to simply regurgitate while claiming expertise? Consider

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
12-01-2015, 10:31 AM
(10-01-2015 11:05 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Aleph Bet is the Hebrew word Father. Denoting no name, we find the proof from the language itself. Aleph means Strong and Bet means House. The Strong House is the Father, but Most importantly, it represents the Letters of Creation. The universal proto-Canaanite word in any letters of language is AB, or Alphabet. To understand Hebrew, Phoenician must be employed. By this, EL can be know with proof.

Aleph Mem is the word Mother. Mem means Water. She is the Strong Water, or the Ruach Elohim of Genesis 1 hovering over the formless void (waters).

Here is where your proof comes in. The mother is known in the Bible as the cup of thanksgiving. Like the cup of communion, we each pass this cup as the life we live in the waters. When you add the letters (Aleph Bet) of the Father into the Cup, you get water and seed (DNA in a catalyst). By this, you bake it in the oven (Womb) and get Bread.

The Hebrew word Son is Bet (House) Nun (Seed). What is bread? Seed and water baked with yeast (Sin). The letter Sin is next to the Nun in Hebrew. I can show this later since it is not needed now. Bread rises from yeast. The Son is the House of Seed carrying on the next family.

What do letters write, evidenced by the shadow of this process (DNA)?

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Adam is the Son of God. So are all of his offspring.

1 Corinthians 10

16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

An apt description of DNA is your proof, founded on the names of the Father, Mother (Spirit) and Son.

Not only is this an artifact showing a creator's signature on the design of the family, it merely scratches the surface of what I will show you next.

Each proof I show will simply go deeper into the water. You have never heard what I have to show you.

Ask the right questions and I can show more of this outline.

Why does your gawd speak in riddles? If "strong house" means "father", why didn't he just say "father"? Same for "strong water" and "mother" (or is it "cup of thanksgiving" and "mother" - your gawd can't even make up it's mind), "house of seed" and "son", "seed" and "DNA", "oven" and "womb", etc.

The bread shall rise and the waters will stir only when the darkness has set and the lamb and the wolf play nicely. Understand? I didn't think so. So why does your gawd speak this way?

Your "proof" went the way of all other incomprehensible nonsense.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 3 users Like Impulse's post
12-01-2015, 10:38 AM
(10-01-2015 11:31 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  As for Aleph Bet, consult the letters and their meaning in Phonetician / Hebrew.

[Image: picto_protohebrew.JPG]

So your avatar means "bet aleph is a cow"?

At this point, it wouldn't surprise me at all. Drinking Beverage

12-01-2015, 10:50 AM
(11-01-2015 01:06 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Ad Hominem in an Atheist forum is a sure sign truth cannot be overcome any other way. Stick to the subject and avoid stepping on the object. Truth must be expressed with evidence that can be observed. I have shown it in spades. Plenty more to come.

Ah humor. That's what this is right? Because all you have provided are completely unsubstantiated claims - i.e., not even one tiny speck of evidence - ha, shown in spades - yep, has to be humor. Laughat

12-01-2015, 10:57 AM
(11-01-2015 08:17 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  ...
Seek the Spirit inside. Serve others. That's it.

More wise words. I like that bit. And it's certainly part of my ethics.

But, sadly, that's not only it.

Please take your message to the Muslim Brotherhood and the christian fundies and all others who believe their Faith-reasoned / myth-based doctrines should dominate. Same goes for psychopathic CEOs and anyone else who upholds the values of predator / prey ideology over symbiosis.

... then we wouldn't need guns and shit.

Dodgy

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
12-01-2015, 11:12 AM
(11-01-2015 02:03 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously.

I'm pretty sure Humpty Dumpty fell off the wall because he looked at your avatar. Yes

[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
12-01-2015, 11:22 AM
(12-01-2015 08:35 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 09:21 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Truth is symmetric. Take a sphere and rotate. Do you always see the same shape? Truth is like this.

Awareness is governed by inverse square laws. If your screen is large, more light hits. If you are out of focus, there is a problem with the distance between the image and the screen.

Your original comments doubted that I knew what I was speaking about regarding invariant symmetry and the conservation laws governing the Strong Nuclear force. I then related this to your comments that were not symmetric with what I showed you. What I said can be rotated in any direction to show the same truth.

Asymmetry reveals what I showed earlier. Awareness is governed by inverse square laws, just as symmetry in an orthogonal linear matrix. Read WIKI on Symmetry and how this applies to a linear matrix at right angles to itself. Truth always has right angles to show you more symmetry. Truth describes on thing that is invariant.

Awareness is the key.

AlephBet on a coffee break at work:

Coworkers sitting around drinking their coffee, talking about a football game-

Coworkers: Did you see that call in the Dallas game last night against Green Bay? Damn they got ripped off!

AlephBet: Truth is symmetric. Take a sphere and rotate. Do you always see the same shape? Truth is like this.

Coworkers: Umm yeah, I can't believe they reversed the call on the field!

AlephBet: Your original comments doubted that I knew what I was speaking about regarding invariant symmetry and the conservation laws governing the Strong Nuclear force.

Coworkers: AlephBet, don't you have some other place you need to be?

AlephBet: Asymmetry reveals what I showed earlier. Awareness is governed by inverse square laws, just as symmetry in an orthogonal linear matrix.

Coworkers after the break is over: We've had it! We're going to complain to human resources about this crazy person!

AlephBet is called into human resources to talk to the personnel manager-

Manager: What's with this complaint I received with you behaving weird around your coworkers?

AlephBet: Truth always has right angles to show you more symmetry.

Manager: I see what they're talking about now, we'll get you your own special office:

[Image: sherlockmissme2.jpg]

I've still yet to see a theist answer a question directly since joining TTA, but after reading this, I almost think we gotta give the OP style points.

I mean, Dildo just stole from Sye Ten AFTER he got here and learned who he was.
Gordon just took 4 gospels of the NT and claimed he read them better.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post