I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2015, 11:32 AM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(11-01-2015 02:14 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  My invitation to challenge my beliefs was accepted if you are here. Are you here by mistake?

One can't accept a challenge unless there is one. You've been no challenge at all. Drinking Beverage

(11-01-2015 02:48 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(11-01-2015 02:09 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Where in the hell did you get 6+6+6 from in that verse. Did you just stick it in there to make your point fit?
I clearly stated there are 18 markers listed in the verse for selfishness. Did you count them? Details are important. The universe is based on invariance.

All I see are 18 markers. If you want to randomly insert 6+6+6 because it conveniently supports your presupposition, personally I prefer 3+6+9. Three numbers evenly spaced by 3 - gawd is so creative and clever, isn't he?

(11-01-2015 07:19 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Nothing that is hidden will fail to be revealed. Truth cannot be hidden. Error will sink, just as I stated in the my first post.

Except you're here proving otherwise.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Impulse's post
12-01-2015, 12:30 PM
(11-01-2015 09:59 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I repeat, where did you go to school ?
Shouldn't the first question be... Did he go to school?
Tongue

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post
12-01-2015, 12:39 PM
(11-01-2015 02:14 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  My invitation to challenge my beliefs was accepted if you are here. Are you here by mistake?
Your challenge was disengenuous.
You have chosen to hold onto belief and to hold onto belief you have chosen to close your mind to the alternatives. How can anyone challenge your beliefs if you have chosen to be close minded.

Only you can open your mind and challenge your own beliefs. The answers are on the internet. You don't need us to provide the challenges for you.
[+] 2 users Like Stevil's post
12-01-2015, 12:51 PM
(12-01-2015 11:32 AM)Impulse Wrote:  All I see are 18 markers. If you want to randomly insert 6+6+6 because it conveniently supports your presupposition, personally I prefer 3+6+9. Three numbers evenly spaced by 3 - gawd is so creative and clever, isn't he?

Yes, but does it explain this!

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
12-01-2015, 12:54 PM
(12-01-2015 12:51 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Yes, but does it explain this!

That depends.
Can you do mental gymnastics? Tongue

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
12-01-2015, 01:16 PM
Here's my challenge:

According to the Bible, God does not condemn slavery. He just doesn't. Regulates it. But never bans it.
According to the Bible, working on the sabbath was, at least at one point, a capital offense. Punishable by death. Not anymore, of course, but it was, at one time, and BECAUSE of God's decree, not in spite of it.
According to the Bible, if an invisible voice tells you to kill your son, and you say yes, that's a good thing. Your faith in God will be lauded for centuries.
According to the Bible, if you rape a woman who is not married, as YOUR punishment, you must pay the victim -- that is, the woman's father -- and marry the woman.

So, given the above (which is not in dispute. That's all Biblical. Argue it, and the discussion is over because I only challenge honest people and you would not be one), Are you more moral than the God you worship? And if not, what the hell is wrong with you?

Religion is proof that invisible men can obscure your vision.
Visit my blog
Follow me on Twitter @TwoCultSurvivor
[+] 2 users Like TwoCultSurvivor's post
12-01-2015, 01:53 PM
(12-01-2015 07:36 AM)BlackMason Wrote:  I think we here on TTA need to take some time to do a little introspection. 33 pages! A troll was handed 33 pages! Good god almighty!

StrongHouse is not a troll.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-01-2015, 02:26 PM
Hey! It's been 17 hours since his last post. Maybe he found his lithium?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-01-2015, 02:32 PM
(12-01-2015 12:39 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
Your challenge was disengenuous.
You have chosen to hold onto belief and to hold onto belief you have chosen to close your mind to the alternatives. How can anyone challenge your beliefs if you have chosen to be close minded.

Only you can open your mind and challenge your own beliefs. The answers are on the internet. You don't need us to provide the challenges for you.

Very well said!!!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
12-01-2015, 03:06 PM
(12-01-2015 10:31 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 11:05 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Aleph Bet is the Hebrew word Father. Denoting no name, we find the proof from the language itself. Aleph means Strong and Bet means House. The Strong House is the Father, but Most importantly, it represents the Letters of Creation. The universal proto-Canaanite word in any letters of language is AB, or Alphabet. To understand Hebrew, Phoenician must be employed. By this, EL can be know with proof.

Aleph Mem is the word Mother. Mem means Water. She is the Strong Water, or the Ruach Elohim of Genesis 1 hovering over the formless void (waters).

Here is where your proof comes in. The mother is known in the Bible as the cup of thanksgiving. Like the cup of communion, we each pass this cup as the life we live in the waters. When you add the letters (Aleph Bet) of the Father into the Cup, you get water and seed (DNA in a catalyst). By this, you bake it in the oven (Womb) and get Bread.

The Hebrew word Son is Bet (House) Nun (Seed). What is bread? Seed and water baked with yeast (Sin). The letter Sin is next to the Nun in Hebrew. I can show this later since it is not needed now. Bread rises from yeast. The Son is the House of Seed carrying on the next family.

What do letters write, evidenced by the shadow of this process (DNA)?

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Adam is the Son of God. So are all of his offspring.

1 Corinthians 10

16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

An apt description of DNA is your proof, founded on the names of the Father, Mother (Spirit) and Son.

Not only is this an artifact showing a creator's signature on the design of the family, it merely scratches the surface of what I will show you next.

Each proof I show will simply go deeper into the water. You have never heard what I have to show you.

Ask the right questions and I can show more of this outline.

Why does your gawd speak in riddles? If "strong house" means "father", why didn't he just say "father"? Same for "strong water" and "mother" (or is it "cup of thanksgiving" and "mother" - your gawd can't even make up it's mind), "house of seed" and "son", "seed" and "DNA", "oven" and "womb", etc.

The bread shall rise and the waters will stir only when the darkness has set and the lamb and the wolf play nicely. Understand? I didn't think so. So why does your gawd speak this way?

Your "proof" went the way of all other incomprehensible nonsense.

Yes! ^^^^^^^ What Impulse said. Yes, yes, yes.

If theists can't provide actual proof of god then they make up some convoluted god-riddle as proof of his/her existence.

They also come up with this idiot crap to sound intelligent and deep......really, really deep and sooooooo profound. Except it's not really, really deep or profound, it's just stupid and dumb and atheists see right through this shit.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post