I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2015, 06:58 PM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(12-01-2015 06:40 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(12-01-2015 05:40 PM)Free Wrote:  And you have no understanding whatsoever what is happening here. Now go back to your rubber room and eat your minced vegetables from your spoon.

Any attempt to hijack this thread like you have others will be closely watched.

Love dispels hate. Love makes peace. No reason to breathe fire. This is the nature of judging others. You are simply showing what is in your own heart. I have tried to show this from my posts. The truth emerges from the symbols, allegories, history and metaphors in scripture. One truth. Love others. Judge not. You ARE the others.

He is not capable of knowing or accepting love from anyone here. His agenda is nefarious, and he is unwavering in his desire to bring havoc to all who are here, including you.

This is where love is neither useful nor required, as it would be pointless. This is where hatred of his demeanor, and rejection of it, finds balance.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2015, 07:16 PM
*gasp* oh my sweet noodles....the FSM is real, I found a pattern in my pumpkin! Look...behold!

[Image: w7xyeb.png]

BowingBowingBowingBowingBowingBowing

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
12-01-2015, 07:16 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2015 07:37 PM by AlephBet.)
(12-01-2015 06:58 PM)Free Wrote:  
(12-01-2015 06:40 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Love dispels hate. Love makes peace. No reason to breathe fire. This is the nature of judging others. You are simply showing what is in your own heart. I have tried to show this from my posts. The truth emerges from the symbols, allegories, history and metaphors in scripture. One truth. Love others. Judge not. You ARE the others.

He is not capable of knowing or accepting love from anyone here. His agenda is nefarious, and he is unwavering in his desire to bring havoc to all who are here, including you.

This is where love is neither useful nor required, as it would be pointless. This is where hatred of his demeanor, and rejection of it, finds balance.

Upanishads

The Lord of Love shines in the hearts of all.
Seeing in all creatures, the wise
Forget themselves in the service to all.
The Lord is their joy, the Lord is their rest;
Such as they are the lovers of the Lord.

As long as we think we are the ego,
We feel attached and fall into sorrow,
But realize that you are the Self, the Lord
Of life, and you will be freed from sorrow.
When you realize that you are the Self,
Supreme source of light, supreme source of love,
You transcend the duality of life
And enter into the unitive state.

Unity (balance) comes from love and recognition of the Self in all things. Harming others is harming your own self. This is what loving the Lord is about. It is what seeking truth is about. Goodness only comes from Pathos, or seeing yourself in others; seeing them in you. God's will is to give, which I have pointed out as the reality of Yahweh being overcome by Christ, thereby silencing Satan (accuser). This is the summary of the Bible. Above, the summary of the Hindu texts.

Christ is the Word, or everything produced by the Father (Aleph Bet)--links and chains of information with light shined on them (hologram). We are the image of our true home, offered salvation from the image. One way out, and that is by knowing the Lord in all things.

Have you had this message from any other believer crossing this path?
12-01-2015, 07:37 PM
Re: RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(12-01-2015 06:32 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I have not see the kindness in this thread.

I have been kind. Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I've been rude. Maybe you just had preconceived notions?
12-01-2015, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2015 07:54 PM by AlephBet.)
(12-01-2015 07:37 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(12-01-2015 06:32 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I have not see the kindness in this thread.

I have been kind. Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I've been rude. Maybe you just had preconceived notions?

I was only speaking of those who insult to deflect truth away from their mind with ego. If you read my last post above, I quickly summarized all scripture you will read. It is subtle enough to be read clearly by anyone here. I am not showing this to elevate myself, but to elevate all of us in unity. We are all in this water together.

Upanishads

Not through discourse, not though the intellect,
Not even through study of the scriptures
Can the Self be realized. The Self reveals
Himself to the one who longs for the Self.
Those who long for the Self with all their heart
Are chosen by the Self as his own.

The Kingdom of God spoken of in the Bible is the realm of those who have realized the self in and through all things. Take a look at how people treat each other. We are here to experience this firsthand. As many in scriptures have stated, BOTH the righteous and wicked must be together. We are here to show the other how to value love.

The only way to get there is again explained in the Upanishads:

Not by the weak, not by the unearnest,
Not by those who practice wrong disciplines
Can the Self be realized. The Self reveals
Himself as the Lord of Love to the one
Who practices right disciplines.

Righteousness is outlined in the Dhammapada. Listen until you disagree with something he says as true. Note that you are revealing something missing in yourself if you can find anything untrue in the text. Live life long enough and you will know this to be accurate.

12-01-2015, 07:50 PM
(12-01-2015 07:16 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(12-01-2015 06:58 PM)Free Wrote:  He is not capable of knowing or accepting love from anyone here. His agenda is nefarious, and he is unwavering in his desire to bring havoc to all who are here, including you.

Upanishads

The Lord of Love shines in the hearts of all.
Seeing in all creatures, the wise
Forget themselves in the service to all.
The Lord is their joy, the Lord is their rest;
Such as they are the lovers of the Lord.

As long as we think we are the ego,
We feel attached and fall into sorrow,
But realize that you are the Self, the Lord
Of life, and you will be freed from sorrow.
When you realize that you are the Self,
Supreme source of light, supreme source of love,
You transcend the duality of life
And enter into the unitive state.

Unity (balance) comes from love and recognition of the Self in all things. Harming others is harming your own self. This is what loving the Lord is about. It is what seeking truth is about. Goodness only comes from Pathos, or seeing yourself in others; seeing them in you. God's will is to give, which I have pointed out as the reality of Yahweh being overcome by Christ, thereby silencing Satan (accuser). This is the summary of the Bible. Above, the summary of the Hindu texts.

Christ is the Word, or everything produced by the Father (Aleph Bet)--links and chains of information with light shined on them (hologram). We are the image of our true home, offered salvation from the image. One way out, and that is by knowing the Lord in all things.

All things are good, and are intended to be utilized. This includes hatred. Even righteous hatred is a good thing.

If this were not true, we would not be capable of hatred. It is part of our humanity. It is required so that we shun that which is harmful to self, and to others.

You should only turn the other cheek but once, for more than that is for fools.

Quote:Have you had this message from any other believer crossing this path?

Jesus of Nazareth says the same.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
12-01-2015, 07:51 PM
Re: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
But you need to understand is that the title of this thread suggests you're open to questions and challenges. So far, all you've done is try to convert us with vague patterns. I hope you see now why most aren't conducive to calm discussion.
12-01-2015, 08:00 PM
(12-01-2015 07:51 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  But you need to understand is that the title of this thread suggests you're open to questions and challenges. So far, all you've done is try to convert us with vague patterns. I hope you see now why most aren't conducive to calm discussion.

Having them challenged in now way suggests that I would change my view. There is no truth higher than what I posted above in the last few replies. I asked for this for you, not me. I already know the truth. By challenging it, you learn it. By learning it, you cannot unknow.

Although your waking mind may not listen, the higher mind needs to be fed. Your soil needs to see water and light with good seed. All of us need this. As well, I confirm what I believe by experience, learning a great deal along the way.

It's good for all of us to face these issues, allowing us to meet the self. Once you do, you will love him. The Lord is in this for our good--all of us.

Read the original post again.
12-01-2015, 08:04 PM
(12-01-2015 07:51 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  But you need to understand is that the title of this thread suggests you're open to questions and challenges. So far, all you've done is try to convert us with vague patterns. I hope you see now why most aren't conducive to calm discussion.

I tried to be as clear as possible. Here is the original post:

"I am a believer in the Spirit of God. By this, I am implying that I also believe in the Lord and Satan as realities of the Son of God in the image of creation. From this, I issue a challenge to the minds free from this belief. Challenge my beliefs.

Why am I here asking you to do this? The answer is simple. I can hang out in Christian forums all day long. My grape is not squeezed and no wine is produced. I can find a common conversation among fellow believers, but no suffering takes place. Suffering produces fruit. Make me suffer my beliefs, thereby confirming or denying truth. Truth is subtle and rises. Ignorance is dense and sinks.

Dare to enter the waters with me. Open wide and dive deep. "

Dive deep. Open wide. Truth rises.
12-01-2015, 08:11 PM
(12-01-2015 06:31 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(12-01-2015 05:06 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  All totally false presuppositional nonsense by someone who thinks he can JUDGE people he has never met. You're just a sad little mental midget, barely worth replying to. Atheists do as much good as non-believers. If you NEED a god as a crutch to make you be good, by all means cook one up. And back a few post YOU were talking about ad homs. And here you think you get to do it. There's no rage here. We are well aware that self-righteous people such as yourself think you are better than everyone. You people are a dime a dozen.

Now,..... where did you go to school ?

I refer you to the behavior and ill words in this thread only. I was here to have my beliefs challenged. They were confirmed. All of us suffer from the human nature that God seeks to heel / heal in us. Authority is the issue. Running from this authority produces the opposite fruit of running toward it. The fruit of the Spirit comes from loving others, with God being all of the others (including the individual).

You were here to preach and act self-righteous. Obviously you get off on that. No one confirmed anything you said, which just proves you listen to no one but the insane voices in your head.

If the "authority" has not demonstrated it's authority in any way, and is but a pile of shit, running is the thing to do.

"The fruit of the Spirit comes from loving others, with God being all of the others (including the individual)."
Thanks for the non-sequitur.
Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.