I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2015, 08:13 PM
Re: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
Again, you like many theists assume that no atheist has ever searched for religious and spiritual answers. So by giving us your interpretation, you are trying to fit us into your preconceived idea of atheists. Your interpretation won't sway anyone because you're not the first or last to think you've been called to save us.

Instead of assuming we lack religious history, ask us, don't tell us.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
12-01-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(12-01-2015 07:51 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  But you need to understand is that the title of this thread suggests you're open to questions and challenges. So far, all you've done is try to convert us with vague patterns. I hope you see now why most aren't conducive to calm discussion.

I will tell you that I did learn something in this. In my thinking, I had Yahweh as the adversary, which he is, but I named it wrong. He is the Ego. It dawns on me as I read the quote I outlined from the Upanishads. He is the Ego of Adam, seeking to rule. Satan is the accuser (conscience). I did have that part right. This was what I meant by squeezing the grape to get wine.

Many have stated that I have be here before. I have been in Atheist forums before, but I can't remember this one. I am sure many have read me before though. My reasoning, thought, has never been this good. The last 10 years of seeking have focused me to nearly ever scriptural and symbolic root of truth. You are reading the fruit of the last year. I can gladly say that more has been learned here from our conversation.

Yahweh is the Ego of Adam. That's new for me.
12-01-2015, 08:15 PM
(12-01-2015 06:32 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I have not seen the kindness in this thread.

Then you have only been selectively paying attention.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
12-01-2015, 08:15 PM
(12-01-2015 08:13 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Again, you like many theists assume that no atheist has ever searched for religious and spiritual answers. So by giving us your interpretation, you are trying to fit us into your preconceived idea of atheists. Your interpretation won't sway anyone because you're not the first or last to think you've been called to save us.

Instead of assuming we lack religious history, ask us, don't tell us.

Part of challenging my view is getting to know it. I told you what I believe. By this, you have the opportunity to challenge it. Since truth cannot be challenged, it rises. I only seek the truth here, thereby sharing it. Again, I am closer to the root of truth than ever before. This is why it is impossible to deny.
12-01-2015, 08:21 PM
Re: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
But when anyone challenges you, you just add more. You're not really answering any challenges.

And if you're close to some sort of goal, why share it here?

Many believe you're someone else who has claimed to be a new prophet here.

If you're just going to post more holy book quotes, then I guess you just don't want to talk, just proselytize. If so, I'll leave you to an empty pulpit.
12-01-2015, 08:22 PM
(12-01-2015 08:15 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(12-01-2015 06:32 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I have not seen the kindness in this thread.

Then you have only been selectively paying attention.

I refer to the overall mindset in my comment. The kindness I am referring to is the love that transforms the person. The Dhammapada video outlines this type of kindness. It's called the way. Jesus followers were called the followers of the way as well. I am striving each day to find this completely in my own life. Rising in the water to the light is the point of finding the promised land.
12-01-2015, 08:23 PM
(12-01-2015 08:13 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Yahweh is the Ego of Adam. That's new for me.

Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

It's like poking at a spinning gyroscope. It reacts, but not the way intended. Too funny.
12-01-2015, 08:31 PM
(12-01-2015 08:21 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  But when anyone challenges you, you just add more. You're not really answering any challenges.

And if you're close to some sort of goal, why share it here?

Many believe you're someone else who has claimed to be a new prophet here.

If you're just going to post more holy book quotes, then I guess you just don't want to talk, just proselytize. If so, I'll leave you to an empty pulpit.

Challenging interpretation of scripture is not challenging belief. Belief is not in the scriptures, but in what they show. Truth is the belief. If I could find a true challenge to what I know to be clearly evident, then I could discuss it. So far, nothing rises above the recognition of the self over the individual ego.

This is the demonstration of the discourse we have, evidenced by the love in the comments. Challenging my belief needs not speak of me. This is another failure in this thread. Ad Hominem is a fallacy. Many have tried it as a means of discussion. It's the belief itself and not me, nor the scriptures that need to be argued.

Is it true that Love recognizes the unity of the self in others? Is it true that we all share a common consciousness, repeated in every mind? Is it true that we make the world by this mind and self? Is it possible that one being is all of this consciousness combined? YES! Science demonstrates it. No need on my part to argue with anyone here on this point. I posted videos of higher minds who believe as I do.

On the topic of DNA and the Aleph Bet, this is so evident as to be seen by any child. Saying that the Son of God is the Word only shows our common unity of design.

I have yet to hear anything that would challenge my belief. God is real. The Self is the individuation in freedom from the first. We should seek to return and be loved as a prodigal son returning to his loving Father.

That's all I'm saying. My belief is to value this hope and honor the one giving me the opportunity. It's demonstrated here in this closed system.
12-01-2015, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2015 08:38 PM by AlephBet.)
(12-01-2015 08:23 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  
(12-01-2015 08:13 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Yahweh is the Ego of Adam. That's new for me.

Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

It's like poking at a spinning gyroscope. It reacts, but not the way intended. Too funny.

If you only knew how right you are. E means to emerge from. Volution is the spin around a center. It's the center you need to recognize to evolve, or emerge from the spin. Baptism is involution into the water to rise to new life (Evolve). That water is the solar cycle in a state of spin. You are there and this creative process is in all things. Here is the designer's signature.

12-01-2015, 08:36 PM
Blah blah jesus blah blah blah blah love blah blah blah blah blah blah god. Blah blah truth blah blah blah rises blah blah blah blah sin blah blah blah. I hope nobody mistakenly thinks I'm religious.