I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2015, 09:00 PM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(12-01-2015 08:47 PM)Jack_Ripper Wrote:  Sorry but quoting scripture will get you nowhere with me. The bible is the biggest pile of utter nonsense I have ever had the displeasure of reading. My 7 year old daughter could come up with a better story than that.

I am not convincing you. I am asking you to challenge my belief by convincing me otherwise. To do this, I must share my believe with you in relation to your comments.

You likely feel this way toward the Bible because of your view of the Lord. Not knowing that you are reading about your own mind, you judge the Lord in the story. If you consider the facts, all stories in literature and movies are speaking about humanity as a whole.

I feel the same way about my kids.

John 14:12
Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

Since the Son is elevating beyond that of the material realm, we have access to that higher aspect of reality as well. We will all receive a new robe and mind at the end of this cycle of time. We are assured of this.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2015, 09:04 PM
(12-01-2015 09:00 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(12-01-2015 08:47 PM)Jack_Ripper Wrote:  Sorry but quoting scripture will get you nowhere with me. The bible is the biggest pile of utter nonsense I have ever had the displeasure of reading. My 7 year old daughter could come up with a better story than that.

I am not convincing you. I am asking you to challenge my belief by convincing me otherwise. To do this, I must share my believe with you in relation to your comments.

You likely feel this way toward the Bible because of your view of the Lord. Not knowing that you are reading about your own mind, you judge the Lord in the story. If you consider the facts, all stories in literature and movies are speaking about humanity as a whole.

Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

Since the Son is elevating beyond that of the material realm, we have access to that higher aspect of reality as well. We will all receive a new robe and mind at the end of this cycle of time. We are assured of this.

You don't understand the burden of proof, if you assert something unbelievable, then you have to provide evidence that it's true and no, the bible isn't evidence, it's a claim. Funny word games aren't evidence, that's another assertion, you do understand what an assertion is?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
12-01-2015, 09:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2015 09:14 PM by GirlyMan.)
(12-01-2015 09:00 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I am asking you to challenge my belief by convincing me otherwise.

Why do you feel compelled to believe? I don't.

#sigh
12-01-2015, 09:13 PM
(12-01-2015 09:04 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(12-01-2015 09:00 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I am not convincing you. I am asking you to challenge my belief by convincing me otherwise. To do this, I must share my believe with you in relation to your comments.

You don't understand the burden of proof, if you assert something unbelievable, then you have to provide evidence that it's true and no, the bible isn't evidence, it's a claim. Funny word games aren't evidence, that's another assertion, you do understand what an assertion is?

My belief is 'predicated' on truth. The world around you is the proof of it's opposite. It's the only way you know that something is terribly wrong. It is also the opportunity to correct the deficiency. If you can't see it now, live life a few more years and observe the nature of the Ego and Self compared to the conscience. Draw from what I have shown you.

Ask the correct questions to me and I can answer. Apart from seeking the answer, I cannot.
12-01-2015, 09:22 PM
(12-01-2015 09:13 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(12-01-2015 09:04 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  You don't understand the burden of proof, if you assert something unbelievable, then you have to provide evidence that it's true and no, the bible isn't evidence, it's a claim. Funny word games aren't evidence, that's another assertion, you do understand what an assertion is?

My belief is 'predicated' on truth. The world around you is the proof of it's opposite. It's the only way you know that something is terribly wrong. It is also the opportunity to correct the deficiency. If you can't see it now, live life a few more years and observe the nature of the Ego and Self compared to the conscience. Draw from what I have shown you.

Ask the correct questions to me and I can answer. Apart from seeking the answer, I cannot.

Non-sequitur, the world around us shows proof of natural causes with no supernatural causation. Show me proof of supernatural causation, and then show me proof that you have any insight to this supernatural causation. Maybe this deity ceased to exist after it created the universe, how would that be different from what we observe?

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
12-01-2015, 09:22 PM
(12-01-2015 09:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(12-01-2015 09:00 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I am asking you to challenge my belief by convincing me otherwise.

Why do you feel compelled to believe? I don't.

Oblige means to compel someone into a way of thinking. If you recognize truth, you will be drawn to it.

In nature, the Strong Nuclear force is the Neutron (Neutral) and Proton (+). They both abide in invariant symmetry laws, never veering from the prescribed path. If not for this, no governing laws in nature. Beyond this, the electron is variation. It does not follow the law, but is heeled (authority) by it. The strong force rules the weak. It compels the weakness into form / symmetry / balance / unity.

Awareness allows you to feel the swing of the pendulum in you life. The closer you get to truth, the more you swing from one extreme (duality) to the other. Rest is when the pendulum stops. Truth places the opposites at rest.

You are compelled. You many not realize it until you seek to still the swing of what masters you. Once you master your mind, you find the self. Find it in yourself and you see it in others. Assist others and before long, you are a believer, practicing righteousness. Until you do, you can't know. Until you experience rest and joy, your heart never knew what it missed.

Reason from POE:

P. But to what good end is pain thus rendered possible?

V. All things are either good or bad by comparison. A sufficient analysis will show that pleasure in all cases, is but the contrast of pain. Positive pleasure is a mere idea. To be happy at any one point we must have suffered at the same. Never to suffer would have been never to have been blessed. But it has been shown that, in the inorganic life, pain cannot be; thus the necessity for the organic. The pain of the primitive life of Earth, is the sole basis of the bliss of the ultimate life in Heaven.

I tune pianos. If you learn to play an out of tune piano, you don't know the difference. Find a tuned piano and you suddenly cannot live with the one you used to play. Fix this by finding a piano tuner for your own piano. Keep calling him each time you need to find the same balance.

God offers the services. Once you find Him, you can't deny what he does for your mind's balance and intonation. Scriptures will not show you this. Only seeking the doctor cures the heart.

I can only show you why it is true. Same for scriptures of other believers.
12-01-2015, 09:28 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2015 09:33 PM by AlephBet.)
(12-01-2015 09:22 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(12-01-2015 09:13 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  My belief is 'predicated' on truth. The world around you is the proof of it's opposite. It's the only way you know that something is terribly wrong. It is also the opportunity to correct the deficiency. If you can't see it now, live life a few more years and observe the nature of the Ego and Self compared to the conscience. Draw from what I have shown you.

Non-sequitur, the world around us shows proof of natural causes with no supernatural causation. Show me proof of supernatural causation, and then show me proof that you have any insight to this supernatural causation. Maybe this deity ceased to exist after it created the universe, how would that be different from what we observe?

I showed you the proof. Aleph Bet writes the word into an image that is created as a copy of Heaven.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Light dispels darkness, not the other way around. This tiny post is proof. We are created using letters in a catalyst (water / ALeph Mem / Mother). A Son is created (Bet Nun). He is the house of seed. The roots of the Aleph Bet holds the key to DNA as a descriptor of how creation was rendered. That's proof the designer names himself by the Trinity (first family). His primary institution is that of marriage and the family. Read a book. You experience the mind of the author. Read the Word of God and you get a universe. The same concept applies. You are INSIDE his mind. By this, you are the self as well. Know thyself.

12-01-2015, 09:38 PM
(12-01-2015 09:22 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(12-01-2015 09:13 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  My belief is 'predicated' on truth. The world around you is the proof of it's opposite. It's the only way you know that something is terribly wrong. It is also the opportunity to correct the deficiency. If you can't see it now, live life a few more years and observe the nature of the Ego and Self compared to the conscience. Draw from what I have shown you.

Proof: Know the truth, then allow it to set you free from judgement. Love. Find yourself. The self is what you deny.

12-01-2015, 09:38 PM
(12-01-2015 09:28 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(12-01-2015 09:22 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Non-sequitur, the world around us shows proof of natural causes with no supernatural causation. Show me proof of supernatural causation, and then show me proof that you have any insight to this supernatural causation. Maybe this deity ceased to exist after it created the universe, how would that be different from what we observe?

I showed you the proof. Aleph Bet writes the word into an image that is created as a copy of Heaven.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Light dispels darkness, not the other way around. This tiny post is proof. We are created using letters in a catalyst (water / ALeph Mem / Mother). A Son is created (Bet Nun). He is the house of seed. The roots of the Aleph Bet holds the key to DNA as a descriptor of how creation was rendered. That's proof the designer names himself by the Trinity (first family). His primary institution is that of marriage and the family.

Complete non-sequitor, you just belted out one unsubstantiated assertion after another. BTW-You don't even know what a neutron is.

So all you have is woo language with no demonstrable knowledge of basic physics, this does not demonstrate your grasp of anything substantive that's based in reality.

12-01-2015, 09:41 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2015 09:47 PM by GirlyMan.)
(12-01-2015 09:22 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(12-01-2015 09:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Why do you feel compelled to believe? I don't.

Oblige means to compel someone into a way of thinking. If you recognize truth, you will be drawn to it.

I recognize that truth is relative to a particular axiomatic and inferential framework. You don't?

#sigh