I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
Do you get very many converts to your faith, AlephBet?

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
12-01-2015, 09:48 PM
(10-01-2015 09:47 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I am a believer in the Spirit of God.

Did the spirit of God tell you the bible was his word?

Or is the bible the basis for your belief?

Which is primary for you?

“Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.”

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
12-01-2015, 09:52 PM
(12-01-2015 09:38 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(12-01-2015 09:28 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I showed you the proof. Aleph Bet writes the word into an image that is created as a copy of Heaven.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Light dispels darkness, not the other way around. This tiny post is proof. We are created using letters in a catalyst (water / ALeph Mem / Mother). A Son is created (Bet Nun). He is the house of seed. The roots of the Aleph Bet holds the key to DNA as a descriptor of how creation was rendered. That's proof the designer names himself by the Trinity (first family). His primary institution is that of marriage and the family.

Complete non-sequitor, you just belted out one unsubstantiated assertion after another. BTW-You don't even know what a neutron is.

So all you have is woo language with no demonstrable knowledge of basic physics, this does not demonstrate your grasp of anything substantive that's based in reality.

No net electric charge. Neutral. Same as God. Between good and evil. A wall around the Proton. The Strong Force. The walled City. Jerusalem. The same yesterday, today and tomorrow (invariant). Slightly larger than the Proton in mass.
12-01-2015, 09:54 PM
(12-01-2015 09:52 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(12-01-2015 09:38 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Complete non-sequitor, you just belted out one unsubstantiated assertion after another. BTW-You don't even know what a neutron is.

So all you have is woo language with no demonstrable knowledge of basic physics, this does not demonstrate your grasp of anything substantive that's based in reality.

No net electric charge. Neutral. Same as God. Between good and evil. A wall around the Proton. The Strong Force. The walled City. Jerusalem. The same yesterday, today and tomorrow (invariant). Slightly larger than the Proton in mass.

A wall around the proton? Facepalm

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
12-01-2015, 09:55 PM
(12-01-2015 09:48 PM)whateverist Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 09:47 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I am a believer in the Spirit of God.

Did the spirit of God tell you the bible was his word?

Or is the bible the basis for your belief?

Which is primary for you?

Consciousness is the Spirit. The Lord is the mind. Together, along with nature, they show us all the truth. Our own Yahweh (ego) and Satan (Conscience) govern our behavior as we experience the template (image of Word).

True for me and true for you if you see it. Eyes must first be opened and ears must receive seed to the heart. I have explained all of this. The garden of the heart must be cleared of stones. If it is hard ground, no seed enters. A gardener must suffer the hoe. Plow the soil and plant the seeds I give you. Water puts out fire. Light shines in this darkness.

You have all you need already.
12-01-2015, 10:01 PM
(12-01-2015 09:54 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(12-01-2015 09:52 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  No net electric charge. Neutral. Same as God. Between good and evil. A wall around the Proton. The Strong Force. The walled City. Jerusalem. The same yesterday, today and tomorrow (invariant). Slightly larger than the Proton in mass.

Go back and read how I described the Proton (two up quarks and one down). Then read how I described the Neutron. Two down and one up. Neutral.

The mediator exchanges force. No neutron and no matter. It holds the whole together. The entire Bible describes physics in relation to the world and history you live with.

12-01-2015, 10:06 PM
(12-01-2015 10:01 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  The entire Bible describes physics in relation to the world and history you live with.

"Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father. -Genesis 19:32"

Wow, I never knew physics could be so sexy!

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
12-01-2015, 10:06 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2015 10:14 PM by AlephBet.)
(12-01-2015 09:52 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  No net electric charge. Neutral. Same as God. Between good and evil. A wall around the Proton. The Strong Force. The walled City. Jerusalem. The same yesterday, today and tomorrow (invariant). Slightly larger than the Proton in mass.

Symmetry breaking and gauge invariance as I described it to you. Invariant symmetry is governed by the laws of the strong force. Electrons do not follow the laws, but are bound by the Strong. It's the reason you are governed by the laws of nature as well. Your mind works from the same laws. Who claims to be the law giver? How else can light gain mass? Save energy. Point along this magnetic field and be heeled.

12-01-2015, 10:11 PM

Go back and read my physics explanations. I am right on the money with the sources I provide. By this, the reason my beliefs are sure is because they abide in the truth (strong house). Polarity cannot be shaken, just as Susskind shows you about the strong and weak forces with symmetry breaking. We are all connected. Magnetically, the lattice of my arguments are too strong to be broken.Truth will always rise if it is subtle. It has nothing holding it down. Error sinks, as it is dense and has everything holding it down. Simply seek the truth and be free from what holds you down.
12-01-2015, 10:15 PM
(12-01-2015 10:06 PM)cactus Wrote:  
(12-01-2015 10:01 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  The entire Bible describes physics in relation to the world and history you live with.

"Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father. -Genesis 19:32"

Wow, I never knew physics could be so sexy!

Restating the error of Yahweh will not assist your argument. The Ego of Adam was the reason for the fallacy to truth. You are accusing yourself.