I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2015, 10:17 PM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(12-01-2015 10:11 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(12-01-2015 09:54 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  A wall around the proton? Facepalm

Go back and read my physics explanations. I am right on the money with the sources I provide. By this, the reason my beliefs are sure is because they abide in the truth (strong house). Polarity cannot be shaken, just as Susskind shows you about the strong and weak forces with symmetry breaking. We are all connected. Magnetically, the lattice of my arguments are too strong to be broken.Truth will always rise if it is subtle. It has nothing holding it down. Error sinks, as it is dense and has everything holding it down. Simply seek the truth and be free from what holds you down.

You are unable to prove any of your ridiculous assertions, god is like a neutron? Facepalm

Seriously- seek counseling, you have completely lost touch with reality and can't even talk like a normal person. You need help!

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
12-01-2015, 10:43 PM
(12-01-2015 09:55 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Eyes must first be opened and ears must receive seed to the heart. ...... I have explained all of this. ..... A gardener must suffer the hoe.

You have all you need already.

If I had a ho, it would be MORE than I need. Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
12-01-2015, 10:45 PM
We get the opportunity to delve into the mind of a believer. It's a roller coaster of unimaginable fun. You never know when the next curve is coming.

Shrinks get paid to do this kind of work.
We do it for free.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
12-01-2015, 11:03 PM
(12-01-2015 07:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(12-01-2015 07:36 AM)BlackMason Wrote:  I think we here on TTA need to take some time to do a little introspection. 33 pages! A troll was handed 33 pages! Good god almighty!

Umm .... no.

We get these freekazoids all the time. There is literally no limit to the number of nuts who think *they* have discovered some new secret bullshit that they alone know about, and just MUST tell the world about. They get banned from all religious forums, so they end up here. Most of the people who look at TTA are guests. THEY read the responses and see how a little real learning goes a long way, and allows anyone to deal with nonsense. The trolls are chew-toys. They do the world a favor by making fools of themselves here.

So there is method in the madness.

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
12-01-2015, 11:11 PM

#sigh
12-01-2015, 11:17 PM
(12-01-2015 11:03 PM)BlackMason Wrote:  
(12-01-2015 07:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Umm .... no.

We get these freekazoids all the time. There is literally no limit to the number of nuts who think *they* have discovered some new secret bullshit that they alone know about, and just MUST tell the world about. They get banned from all religious forums, so they end up here. Most of the people who look at TTA are guests. THEY read the responses and see how a little real learning goes a long way, and allows anyone to deal with nonsense. The trolls are chew-toys. They do the world a favor by making fools of themselves here.

So there is method in the madness.

We are both curators and wardens to the internet's insane asylum. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
12-01-2015, 11:17 PM

Butterflies and zebras and moonbeams
And fairy tales.

#sigh
12-01-2015, 11:30 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2015 01:20 AM by GirlyMan.)

Don't worry it's all right, it'll happen to you. We were children playing with toys.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-01-2015, 11:35 PM
(12-01-2015 11:17 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  We are both curators and wardens to the internet's insane asylum. Drinking Beverage

& inmates...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
12-01-2015, 11:39 PM
(12-01-2015 11:35 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(12-01-2015 11:17 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  We are both curators and wardens to the internet's insane asylum. Drinking Beverage

& inmates...

Well, that would explain why Girly keeps jumping into the communal showers... Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]