I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2015, 05:35 AM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2015 05:54 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
Well, his beliefs ARE pretty "challenged".
He literally could connect ANY random dot with any other random dot, and think he came up with a masterpiece.
Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2015, 07:08 AM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2015 07:25 AM by AlephBet.)
(13-01-2015 05:35 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Well, his beliefs ARE pretty "challenged".
He literally could connect ANY random dot with any other random dot, and think he came up with a masterpiece.
Facepalm

I liked the videos posted. Nearly every good rock song you will hear is either lamenting the plight of the dweller on the threshold or celebrating the salvation from the threshold itself. There is a great deal of knowledge to be gleaned from music. There are two Spirits we can find. One of the world and one of the true Spirit (Holy). Revelation 19 outlines the false Spirit that has be produced in the minds of men. One takes and the other gives. The one taking is using drugs to find the Spirit. They get what they take. The Spirit that gives freely offers the truth with no meditation or drugs necessary. This is the gate of the Sheep hearing the voice of God speaking.

Meeting the dweller is facing your own self above. Matthew 18 shows you who this dweller is. You can travel 10,000 miles on Earth and not move a single inch. Movement requires rising back to where you rest above. Wake up.

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

---Entangled to your Child here on Earth, you have an Angel above as the individuation of the first Self. What you do here clothes the one above. Between, you are the Dweller.

12 “What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off? 13 And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off. 14 In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should perish.

---I believe He is not willing that we should perish. No matter what the songs tell us of this story, we have a source that outlines the truth. The Child below is the bride waiting on the groom to return. When God brings the Angels from above back again, he gathers the wheat and removes the chaff. No more marriage (consummation) to the Angel at that time.

Matthew 22: At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

Like the Angels refers to the marriage of the Lamb to the Angel they belong to. This is personified in Christ as the Groom and us as the bride of Christ. Placing yourself in the name (character) then gives you new birth above. If you have not been born from above, then you are born from below. The Angel you receive is naked (no knowledge of the truth). I choose the robe representing the suffering of the Saints. See the video below.

Do not doubt for a minute that the ones jumping over the gate early are seeing what is real. Now that I have outlined this mystery for you, read with open eyes:

10 “Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber. 2 The one who enters by the gate is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. 5 But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger’s voice.” 6 Jesus used this figure of speech, but the Pharisees did not understand what he was telling them.

7 Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.[a] They will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

I believe we are all invited to this marriage. Listen to what Revelation 19 states about the bride and the robe representing the acts of the Saints. I believe in what it says about the worship of God is the message, not Jesus. Jesus is the Spirit of prophecy leading us there. He is the Lord (self of all). The Judge comes.

Below is all allegory to the message of the destruction of the lower nature of the mind in men. The beast is selfishness and ignorance. This will be replaced by fact in place of faith. Faith removed the law. Fact removes all doubt. Look at the Drudge Report. Are the nations gathering around Israel? I believe in faith over fear. Hope over doubt. I believe in the self inside me, given as a gift and opportunity to see into the things of God.

When you look into the mirror in this video, you see the Dweller (Self). It all depends on what we see in the reflection. Fear or Hope. That depends on how we have developed the self. I believe you still have time to find the truth.

13-01-2015, 07:17 AM
[Image: CaNPQsZ.png]

I guess I can't argue with that, but it kinda begs the question: how much drugs must one do to come up with this stuff? Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
13-01-2015, 09:26 AM
Quote:There is no truth higher than what I posted above in the last few replies. I asked for this for you, not me. I already know the truth. By challenging it, you learn it. By learning it, you cannot unknow.

And the Golden Globe for "Best Imitation of a Hyperinflated Ego with Two Legs" goes to...

Aleph!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like dcobranchi's post
13-01-2015, 09:35 AM
I keep myself busy for just four days and find this?

Sweet noodly appendage, we've got ourselves a live one...

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
13-01-2015, 10:04 AM
(13-01-2015 09:26 AM)dcobranchi Wrote:  
Quote:There is no truth higher than what I posted above in the last few replies. I asked for this for you, not me. I already know the truth. By challenging it, you learn it. By learning it, you cannot unknow.

And the Golden Globe for "Best Imitation of a Hyperinflated Ego with Two Legs" goes to...

Aleph!

Yup.

He has a big, BIG BIG ego.

[Image: ego.gif]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
13-01-2015, 03:28 PM
(13-01-2015 07:17 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  [Image: CaNPQsZ.png]

I guess I can't argue with that, but it kinda begs the question: how much drugs must one do to come up with this stuff? Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-01-2015, 03:34 PM
So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain.
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-01-2015, 03:37 PM
And who knows which is which and who is who.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-01-2015, 03:46 PM
Hey wow guys, you still here. Doesn't anyone think this might be a wind up?

I know this is how I would do it....

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.