I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2015, 04:20 PM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(13-01-2015 03:46 PM)gofish! Wrote:  Hey wow guys, you still here. Doesn't anyone think this might be a wind up?

I know this is how I would do it....

well, in all fairness, we've just been entertaining ourselves since page 1 anyway.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
13-01-2015, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2015 06:57 PM by AlephBet.)
(13-01-2015 09:26 AM)dcobranchi Wrote:  
Quote:There is no truth higher than what I posted above in the last few replies. I asked for this for you, not me. I already know the truth. By challenging it, you learn it. By learning it, you cannot unknow.

And the Golden Globe for "Best Imitation of a Hyperinflated Ego with Two Legs" goes to...

Aleph!

A positional good this is not. Nothing from my words should be read apart from the calm quite nature that I speak them. Knowing the Self is the most obvious truth there is, universal in every way. The highest truth is to love others, thereby, ending the need for ego. You do have the part about ego correct, as this is the thing to overcome in all of us. I am no exception to this need. Rising is the point of seeking, finding and adaptation. My words have been founded on this truth the entire time.

No awards necessary. Good is its own reward, but thank you for the offer.
13-01-2015, 05:23 PM
(13-01-2015 05:13 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(13-01-2015 09:26 AM)dcobranchi Wrote:  And the Golden Globe for "Best Imitation of a Hyperinflated Ego with Two Legs" goes to...

Aleph!

A positional good this is not. Nothing from my words should be read apart from the calm quite nature that I speak them from. Knowing the Self is the most obvious truth there is, universal in every way. The highest truth is to love others, thereby, ending the need for ego. You do have the part about ego correct, as this is the thing to overcome in all of us. I am no exception to this need. Rising is the point of seeking, finding and adaptation. My words have been founded on this truth the entire time.

It wasn't an offer. Where do you get "offer"?
It was an announcement, you fucktard. geeze
Reading comprehension not your strong. suit eh?

shocking!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
13-01-2015, 05:38 PM
(13-01-2015 05:13 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(13-01-2015 09:26 AM)dcobranchi Wrote:  And the Golden Globe for "Best Imitation of a Hyperinflated Ego with Two Legs" goes to...

Aleph!

A positional good this is not. Nothing from my words should be read apart from the calm quite nature that I speak them from. Knowing the Self is the most obvious truth there is, universal in every way. The highest truth is to love others, thereby, ending the need for ego. You do have the part about ego correct, as this is the thing to overcome in all of us. I am no exception to this need. Rising is the point of seeking, finding and adaptation. My words have been founded on this truth the entire time.

Jebus said "Love your neighbor AS YOURSELF." With no healthy ego, there is no authentic love. Really AlbhabetSoup, stop with the woobabble.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
13-01-2015, 06:14 PM

#sigh
13-01-2015, 06:19 PM

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-01-2015, 06:21 PM

#sigh
13-01-2015, 06:21 PM

#sigh
13-01-2015, 06:29 PM

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
13-01-2015, 06:32 PM

#sigh