I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2015, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2015 09:47 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
There is a road, no simple highway,
Between the dawn and the dark of night,
And if you go no one may follow,
That path is for your steps alone.

If I knew the way I would take you home.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2015, 09:44 PM
(13-01-2015 09:39 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(13-01-2015 09:31 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I deny it. I'm a musician and that song is in 4/4. Completely random and you have no evidence there is design in it. Ridiculous. Why do I bother? There is no way you can claim a sequence in this. Where do you get off?

Give me proof that song has the golden ratio in it! You can't. It's not evident.

Why do you bother? I was simply trying to agree with you but all you do is insult me for trying to understand your perfect understanding of symmetrical harmony.

Now you've lost me. I guess that's what I get for trying to open my mind......

Drinking Beverage

Relax. Mimesis - the deliberate imitation of the behavior. Just using the image to show the image. Ego is what we need to overcome. I am trying to show the truth in this truth. Your video was amazing. I see it.
13-01-2015, 09:53 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2015 09:57 PM by AlephBet.)
(13-01-2015 09:39 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(13-01-2015 09:31 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I deny it. I'm a musician and that song is in 4/4. Completely random and you have no evidence there is design in it. Ridiculous. Why do I bother? There is no way you can claim a sequence in this. Where do you get off?

Give me proof that song has the golden ratio in it! You can't. It's not evident.

Why do you bother? I was simply trying to agree with you but all you do is insult me for trying to understand your perfect understanding of symmetrical harmony.

Now you've lost me. I guess that's what I get for trying to open my mind......

Drinking Beverage

There was another tool song (can't remember it right now) that had a crazy time signature. I finally figured it out as sequences of 3/8 - 5/8 - 7/8 - 3/4 - 7/8. Honestly. I don't know how they can keep up with it and stay in time. Crazy. I downloaded the tabs for it and tried it myself. Impossible. A drummer friend of mine tried the drum part. Makes me wonder if they are really paying it.

Then again:

13-01-2015, 10:02 PM
(13-01-2015 09:53 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  There was another tool song (can't remember it right now) that had a crazy time signature. I finally figured it out as sequences of 3/8 - 5/8 - 7/8 - 3/4 - 7/8. Honestly. I don't know how they can keep up with it and stay in time. Crazy. I downloaded the tabs for it and tried it myself. Impossible. A drummer friend of mine tried the drum part. Makes me wonder if they are really paying it.

Well now, a human emerges?

Bowing

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
13-01-2015, 10:05 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2015 10:13 PM by AlephBet.)
Last comment tonight before hitting the pillow. There is more in this world that unites us than divides us. If we were to meet, we would be friends. The music you have posted shows this common bond. The Ego is the trap that causes us to judge God / Yahweh / the Son and all other beings each day. What I have tried to show you is simple. Relax. God is Love. He is all of us together.

Set your bias aside for one moment. Yahweh is clearly the ego of the Son of God in the Bible. It's a massive story that shows you how the LORD (Adonay) overcame and became the Lord (Adonai).

Two primary truths to take from the Bible about the God of Love (Father). He loves the Son. Can you be less loved than Yahweh, King David with all his flaws, Abraham leaving Hagar and Ishamel in a desert with a loaf of bread and jug of water and so on and and on and on repeated.... No. Can God love you less than your mother? No.

1 John 4

8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

1 Corinthians 13

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

No higher truth. Love keeps no records of wrongs. Only records of rights. Be what you desire.

Gospel of Philip

When the pearl is cast down into the mud, it becomes greatly despised, nor if it is anointed with balsam oil will it become more precious. But it always has value in the eyes of its owner. Compare the Sons of God: wherever they may be, they still have value in the eyes of their Father.

Find Love and you find God. Defeat Yahweh the right way. Silence Satan (accuser). Become the truth of Love. It's a gift we receive or refuse. It can't be taken.
13-01-2015, 10:08 PM
(13-01-2015 09:44 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Relax. Mimesis - the deliberate imitation of the behavior. Just using the image to show the image. Ego is what we need to overcome. I am trying to show the truth in this truth. Your video was amazing. I see it.

I'm there man. I see it too. The data is too perfect.

You are indeed a prophet.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
13-01-2015, 10:13 PM
(13-01-2015 09:53 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  There was another tool song (can't remember it right now) that had a crazy time signature. I finally figured it out as sequences of 3/8 - 5/8 - 7/8 - 3/4 - 7/8. Honestly. I don't know how they can keep up with it and stay in time. Crazy. I downloaded the tabs for it and tried it myself. Impossible. A drummer friend of mine tried the drum part. Makes me wonder if they are really paying it.

Schism is a fun song to play, though always I get totally lost in the time signature at around 2:50.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
13-01-2015, 10:47 PM
AlephBet,

At the end of the day, the only one who can challenge your beliefs is, as you know, yourself. Here you have gone through the furnace of affliction, but you are no better nor worse for it.

You came to speak, not to have a challenge. You hoped to educate, because you earnestly believe you have something extraordinary to share. And I understand the love you have, and so desperately want to give.

You are alone with your state of being, aside from what you believe is within you. Physically though, you are indeed alone. The human side of you is isolated.

All your words are meaningless if you do not understand that your humanity is far more important than all the words of the sages past and present. For their words cannot have any effect without your humanity.

You see, all those words you said only said one thing: "Have love for each other." That's all you said in this nearly 50 pages. You didn't need to say anything more.

So now i issue you a challenge.

Integrate.

That is all. Find your place here. Make a home.

Peace.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 2 users Like Free's post
13-01-2015, 11:17 PM
Once in a while I check in on this nusto, crazy thread. Alfie, or whatever the hell his name is, reminds me of the shoe scene from Life of Brian.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
14-01-2015, 05:12 AM
(10-01-2015 09:47 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Challenge my beliefs.

Dare to enter the waters with me. Open wide and dive deep.

Why does the God you worship just watch and listen to the screams of babies and children being raped?

It only promises to take any action against the"sinner" after the sinner dies.

Did God have to rape a baby to declare it a sin to rape babies?

Does god/jesus every say raping babies is a sin?

What would you do if you came upon a child or baby being raped? Just watch and listen?