I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2015, 10:46 PM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(10-01-2015 10:44 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 10:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No one said it was a cause. Provide examples of "Involution".

That's what I though. Yet another in the LONG line of insane people who think THEY have cooked up some new bullshit.

You are dismissed.

Ya ya ya. Everyone says they have the proof. As I said, take a number.
Yawn

Tell me what Physics text or dictionary has the word "volution", and what page it's on.

I have the proof. It can't be denied. Simply ask for it if you want to see it. It's in my avatar.

That... Seems suspicious... Oh well, let's play. What is your proof?

Truth seeker.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes diddo97's post
(10-01-2015 10:44 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I have the proof. It can't be denied. Simply ask for it if you want to see it.

OK. Show us the proof. Drinking Beverage

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
(10-01-2015 10:29 PM)FSM Wrote:  I got go to church tomorrow to make my family happy. So my wife doesn't leave me. I hate church it has poisoned my mind in the past. One day I will be free from bandage.
I'll probably set beside you tomorrow, and smile, and pretend I not to be on the most evil place on earth.
There are several of us in church. That is where the best athirst come from. No atheist converted me. Religious fanatics did.

You simply need the keys to knowledge of God. I have the primary proof that will then unfold why you are already a believer in your heart. The very reason you walk away is the primary reason you are headed toward God all along. I have already shown you the first part by showing Yahweh as the ruling mind of every person born. Satan is the conscience (Accuser).

From this, the next part of the proof is all you need. Look at my Avatar.
10-01-2015, 10:48 PM
(10-01-2015 10:32 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Hi Aleph. Welcome to TTA. I've got to hand it to you, you've made a great start. There's nothing like being evangelized at to make us roll our eyes and go
[Image: Oh_no__not_again_by_PlanetRuth.jpg]

Just a note. Scripture carries no more weight here than any other work of fiction. You'd be better off quoting from The Lord of the Rings. Tolkien was a far superior author.

(10-01-2015 10:12 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Yahweh is the ruling mind of Adam, proclaiming himself God above all others. Satan is the accuser (conscience).

That has some unsettling connotations.

I don't need scripture to show you proof of God. I simply need someone to ask me for the proof. I'll keep reading to see if anyone has noticed my Avatar.
10-01-2015, 10:48 PM
(10-01-2015 10:46 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 10:44 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I have the proof. It can't be denied. Simply ask for it if you want to see it. It's in my avatar.

That... Seems suspicious... Oh well, let's play. What is your proof?

Shocking Diddo! Play nice and insult the Noob like you usually do! How dare you be skeptical!

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
10-01-2015, 10:49 PM
(10-01-2015 10:44 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 10:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No one said it was a cause. Provide examples of "Involution".

That's what I though. Yet another in the LONG line of insane people who think THEY have cooked up some new bullshit.

You are dismissed.

Ya ya ya. Everyone says they have the proof. As I said, take a number.
Yawn

Tell me what Physics text or dictionary has the word "volution", and what page it's on.

I have the proof. It can't be denied. Simply ask for it if you want to see it. It's in my avatar.

So you can't tell us who else defines your bullshit and you have nothing other than your disordered mind ? Well, that took 5 minutes. :facepalm:

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
(10-01-2015 10:42 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Look at my avatar.

Dude, that’s the umpteenth time you’ve said that, wtf?

Here, why don’t you look at my balls

[Image: cocoa_balls.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
(10-01-2015 10:45 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Your title should read...

"I'm insane and irrational. Convince me that pigs can't fly."

pigs can fly in heaven. Just kidding.
do you masturbate to your avatar because you certainly have a hard on about it.

FFS

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
10-01-2015, 10:50 PM
Is your avatar a cartoon of Muhammad getting fucked by a pig ?

Its so small it's hard to see it, but I'm sure you hear that a lot.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post