I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2015, 03:30 PM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
AlephBet,

Could you re-tool your points into the simplest forms possible? By that I mean, straight forward, direct and as if you were sitting in the room with a friend having a conversation.

I feel like you're trying as hard as possible to speak cryptically and it's reason enough alone for you not to be taken seriously.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
14-01-2015, 03:56 PM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2015 04:00 PM by AlephBet.)
(14-01-2015 08:55 AM)dcobranchi Wrote:  
Quote:There can be no rest for the heart if we hold hatred for the one who gives us the heart.

Wow! After all of this time you still do not understand that we do not hate your god? Seriously. We don't. He/She/It/Whatever simply does not exist. How can one hate a mythical being? That's like saying we hate purple unicorns.

Consciousness (Spirit) is evident in all of us as a universal truth. Science demonstrates that consciousness is nonlocal. This is not conjecture, but what the research is showing. Collapsing wave function is a process of higher dimensions down, not up. There is no way to establish consciousness as originating in either Spatial or temporal dimensions, but dimension above that of probability and governing law. It's a lost case to deny Spirit as a random function of the brain of matter from blind evolution. Entanglement demonstrates how the process works across dimensions. As I stated earlier, the Dirac Relativistic Quantum Wave Equation shows the Bible to be accurate. Heaven (upper) and Earth (lower) coexist to make the event horizon of our perception. By denying Heaven (upper dimensions) you are denying the conclusion of science and physics, as well as a host of other disciplines, showing the very same conclusion. ALL roads point to the obvious. NO roads are leading away. This should be your first clue.

As The Word states, Word is written by the Aleph Bet (Father). We are made of information. Again, this is a foregone conclusion in Physics. To be a physicist today, you must have a degree in information science. The digital nature of our universe is again a foregone conclusion. They know we are an arrangement of information streaming from the other side of the matter we call home. This is why they spend billions on the Hadron Colder and other projects to find the cross-dimensional particle and wave.

In the face of the science, you are denying the one obvious connection that is consistent in this argument. Consciousness is Spirit. It is in and through all things, holds them together and is the authority that governs the universe.

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

The Son overcame his own Ego (Yahweh) to silence Satan (Accuser). This is the template for all of us in overcoming our own Adversary and Accuser. This is the ONLY lesson of the Bible for those who understand what they are reading. You can then travel across the other scriptures, knowing this secret, and see the same thing. The Upanishads, Gita, Dhammapada, Confucius and Tao all say the same thing. There is ONE God that is both Male / Female as an image and we are the chiral image of that God.

All of science confirms this to be the case. DESIGN with PURPOSE. You cannot argue it as anything else. It's evident.

Two Videos to watch to be current with science. 1) We exist in a created hologram. 2) The universe is digital. It's worth your time to watch. This can't be denied with any credibility any longer.

Here is the description of information with light shined on what is created (Hologram).

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

It established as evident. Nothing can argue against this as the most probable conclusion we have. There IS higher intelligence beyond this giant universe and it is capable of creating time/space/matter/energy. We are artificial life in a created environment. The environment is geared toward learning about the mind before we transcend the struggle for the goal.

Belief explores the possibility. Disbelief denies the possibility. Which choice is most beneficial, especially given the nature of the truth taught about the self / love / fruit of knowledge (technology) and human nature? How old is this universe? How old are you? By comparison, which has been around longer? Which deserves the benefit of the doubt?

1) http://youtu.be/NsbZT9bJ1s4?list=PLaPWgT...yxz5divQ2r

2)

14-01-2015, 04:13 PM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2015 07:43 PM by AlephBet.)
(14-01-2015 03:30 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  AlephBet,

Could you re-tool your points into the simplest forms possible? By that I mean, straight forward, direct and as if you were sitting in the room with a friend having a conversation.

I feel like you're trying as hard as possible to speak cryptically and it's reason enough alone for you not to be taken seriously.

See the last post. The Creator of the Image (hologram) is our own consciousness, the very Spirit that animates us to life. Collectively, we are learning the one lesson of self. This lesson is that we are one thing, yet given individuation to develop our own inheritance of Spirit. It is inexhaustible, much like information. Creation and Evolution of forms is the primary reason it gives life. I could go on, but all you need to find is your own faith to ultimately find the Spirit in yourself. Only a person who reaches out to Spirit can then know and see it in all life. If this realization is attained, the person transcends the individuation and becomes one (at one ment / Atonement) with the first Spirit. Much like finding love for a partner in life, this love is above that of two.

You can't know until you are what you seek. Disbelief allows no room for faith in the collective Spirit existing in everyone. Judgement is the Ego trying to rise above the whole, ruling it's own mind as the idol above the rest. Love removes judgment, allowing the individual to be in unity with the whole. Again, read the Upanishads to hear it stated in detail.

The Lord is the one in charge of the process, or first image of the original. By this template, all other things in THIS universe are made. Again, how old is our universe compared to you? Who deserves the benefit of doubt? Who is the child and who is the Father of the child?
14-01-2015, 04:16 PM
(14-01-2015 07:30 AM)morondog Wrote:  Oh feck, it's not ChildEye again is it?

How old are you currently? You must be older than the universe to know better. I give the benefit of doubt to the universe as much older and wiser the myself. The Father of us all comes from beyond this image of Time/Space/Matter/Energy.

Genesis 1

1 In the beginning (TIME) God created the heavens (SPACE) and the earth (MATTER). 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep (LOWER DIMENSIONS), and the Spirit of God (CONSCIOUSNESS) was hovering over the waters (HIGH ORDER WITH LOW ENTROPY).

3 And God said, “Let there be light (ENERGY / MOVEMENT),” and there was light (INFORMATION TO FORM).

Fiat Lux!

Do you see it yet?
14-01-2015, 04:28 PM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2015 04:32 PM by AlephBet.)
(14-01-2015 10:42 AM)Free Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 07:22 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  The life I live is filled with like-minded people. I live in a micropolitan area filled with 300,000 people of like mind. I work with amazing people as well. The extended family I share is like any other. Those who follow ego / emotions destroy themselves. Those who use intellect over emotion thrive.

You are implying there is no dividing line between this. There is. Faith is that dividing line. God is one of the others to love. It is like saying that you will work with anyone at your job except the CEO. In this case, the CEO is the most amazing coworker there is. Note that I did not say boss. This is not how God operates. This is how the EGO operates. God is Love.

There can be no rest for the heart if we hold hatred for the one who gives us the heart. Atheism is denial of the Spirit, which is an unforgivable sin if the mind dies without this realization. Why? The Spirit is all life and humanity. There is no humanity to embrace if you deny the very thing giving it life.

We are now at the most fundamental truth of my belief. We have narrowed it down to the point of my belief. Unless this can be challenged, we have demonstrated it as a truth worth embracing. This IS the root belief of faith.

Consciousness is universally copied from one to the other. It is the same thing repeated. Spirit must be made holy. Only a Holy Spirit has the intent to live by intellect rather than animal emotion. You can argue it differently if you choose, but the conversation here shows the difference. Lives crumbling under self-gratification shows the difference. If you could live with me for one week, you would know the difference.

And yes, Atheists can live by the intellect, having a wonderful life. At the heart of this life is the foundation of the Christian faith. Expressing it or not is beside the point. Christ came for the sick. The majority of this world needs the truth of the Self to realize it.

The Ego of nonbelief stands in the way of this. The ego of the believer stands in the way of this. Our humanity must recognize more than itself to know the truth. Scriptures can't tell you the final truth that I could never state in words alone. It must be self-realized. Again, the Upanishads shows you this, but only an internal change of heart can demonstrate it to you with proof. It's a gift that is accepted or denied.

I know of no atheists who do not understand and employ the Ethic of Reciprocity (The Golden Rule) on a daily basis.

What I am trying to say is that you are speaking to a number of people who already believe in the core value of what you are saying. They simply employ that core value from a humanist position, as opposed to a theological position.

Therefore, there's really nothing more you can say with your theological views that we do not already know and understand from a humanist perspective.

Hence, no need for the theological gymnastics here. All that will do is create animosity between yourself and others, and according to you own beliefs, that cannot be a good thing.

You have already found a "humanistic" relationship with others here in regards to music. That is one example of integration. All I ask now is to explore more.

You can do this.

The relationship of a human to a human is important. No doubt in this. We struggle to find this between ethnicity, culture and so on. The relationship you have to God is the problem with the first (human to human). The nature of God is the benefit to the first. The only way to heal the problem with Ego is the seek the words of the one that tells you the details. He tells you, and then gives you an environment to explore why you should listen to him and not to the Ego.

Any Atheist worth their salt will know how to ignore Yahweh in favor of the higher truth of love, yet they miss the fact that Yahweh is their own Ego. They judge themselves from the story, not God. God is not Yahweh. Yahweh is the mind of Adam, the Son. God is the one giving the Son his universe to explore, designed around the Son's template. God makes all things new. Even the Son will be reborn into a new Cosmos reflecting the lessons of the first. By this, so will we.

Colossians 1

16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

IN HIM, you are created, as well as all other aspects of creation. The human form is the template for the universe, just as the universe is a mirror of the human form. The higher intellect of the Sages of old witnessed this from within the mind, not from without the body. They accomplished this from a mind that recognized the higher Self as creator of the rest. Apart from this, there is no proof. Believers will beg you to listen because they already know this.

Yoga is the practice of righteousness. You may think it is the bending and stretching of the body, but this is not so. Just as alchemy is not the refinement of matter, but the refinement of the soul. Yoga is the bending and stretching of the mind. Meditation is prayer, or reflecting on the Self.

You will not know until you choose to know. Once enlightened, you will not go back. I can only say it so many ways.
14-01-2015, 04:32 PM
(14-01-2015 04:13 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 03:30 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  AlephBet,

See the last post. The Creator of the Image (hologram) is our own consciousness, the very Spirit that animates us to life. Collectively, we are learning the one lesson of self. This lesson is that we are one thing, yet given individuation to develop our own inheritance of Spirit. It is inexhaustible, much like information. Creation and Evolution of forms is the primary reason it gives life. I could go on, but all you need to find is your own faith to ultimately find the Spirit in yourself. Only a person who reaches out to Spirit can then know and see it in all life. If this realization is attained, the person transcends the individuation and becomes one (at one ment / Atonement) with the first Spirit. Much like finding love for a partner in life, this love is above that of two.

You can't know until you are what you seek. Disbelief allows no room for faith in the collective Spirit existing in everyone. Judgement is the Ego trying to rise above the whole, ruling it's own mind as the idol above the rest. Love removes judgment, allowing the individual to be in unity with the while. Again, read the Upanishads to hear it stated in detail.

The Lord is the one in charge of the process, or first image of the original. By this template, all other things in THIS universe are made. Again, how old is our universe compared to you? Who deserves the benefit of doubt? Who is the child and who is the Father of the child?

The only thing I can take from this is that you don't have any friends.

I was trying to give you a legit chance for discussion.

Conclusion: You're full of shit.
[+] 2 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
14-01-2015, 04:39 PM
(14-01-2015 04:32 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 04:13 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  See the last post. The Creator of the Image (hologram) is our own consciousness, the very Spirit that animates us to life. Collectively, we are learning the one lesson of self. This lesson is that we are one thing, yet given individuation to develop our own inheritance of Spirit. It is inexhaustible, much like information. Creation and Evolution of forms is the primary reason it gives life. I could go on, but all you need to find is your own faith to ultimately find the Spirit in yourself. Only a person who reaches out to Spirit can then know and see it in all life. If this realization is attained, the person transcends the individuation and becomes one (at one ment / Atonement) with the first Spirit. Much like finding love for a partner in life, this love is above that of two.

You can't know until you are what you seek. Disbelief allows no room for faith in the collective Spirit existing in everyone. Judgement is the Ego trying to rise above the whole, ruling it's own mind as the idol above the rest. Love removes judgment, allowing the individual to be in unity with the while. Again, read the Upanishads to hear it stated in detail.

He has made his decision, which unfortunately only entices more animosity.

There is nothing more that can be done, at least for now.

I shall return to the shadows from whence I came ...

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
14-01-2015, 05:55 PM
(14-01-2015 04:32 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 04:13 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  See the last post. The Creator of the Image (hologram) is our own consciousness, the very Spirit that animates us to life. Collectively, we are learning the one lesson of self. This lesson is that we are one thing, yet given individuation to develop our own inheritance of Spirit. It is inexhaustible, much like information. Creation and Evolution of forms is the primary reason it gives life. I could go on, but all you need to find is your own faith to ultimately find the Spirit in yourself. Only a person who reaches out to Spirit can then know and see it in all life. If this realization is attained, the person transcends the individuation and becomes one (at one ment / Atonement) with the first Spirit. Much like finding love for a partner in life, this love is above that of two.

As we know from Ad Hominem, if you must make it about me and not the subject, you have added nothing of value to the conversation. I am not the belief. My reasoning revolves around the center, showing you the science, psychology, characters, symbols and intelligence behind the word. No stone in this is left unturned unless you are seeking more information regarding what is left to show. As I stated at the head of this discourse, I cannot answer unless you are seeking the questions. Show me a source telling me my belief is incorrect and I'll examine it.
14-01-2015, 05:59 PM
(14-01-2015 04:39 PM)Free Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 04:32 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  The only thing I can take from this is that you don't have any friends.

He has made his decision, which unfortunately only entices more animosity.

There is nothing more that can be done, at least for now.

I shall return to the shadows from whence I came ...

No shadows shortly.

Revelation 1

22 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2 down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. 3 No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. 4 They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. 5 There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.

Night is when the Father (Elohim) rests in Genesis 2. We are the image of that process. Once morning comes, the dew once again hits new ground. The object is to become the dew from the water, thereby putting out fire.
14-01-2015, 06:28 PM
(14-01-2015 04:28 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 10:42 AM)Free Wrote:  I know of no atheists who do not understand and employ the Ethic of Reciprocity (The Golden Rule) on a daily basis.

What I am trying to say is that you are speaking to a number of people who already believe in the core value of what you are saying. They simply employ that core value from a humanist position, as opposed to a theological position.

Therefore, there's really nothing more you can say with your theological views that we do not already know and understand from a humanist perspective.

Hence, no need for the theological gymnastics here. All that will do is create animosity between yourself and others, and according to you own beliefs, that cannot be a good thing.

You have already found a "humanistic" relationship with others here in regards to music. That is one example of integration. All I ask now is to explore more.

You can do this.

The relationship of a human to a human is important. No doubt in this. We struggle to find this between ethnicity, culture and so on. The relationship you have to God is the problem with the first (human to human). The nature of God is the benefit to the first. The only way to heal the problem with Ego is the seek the words of the one that tells you the details. He tells you, and then gives you an environment to explore why you should listen to him and not to the Ego.

Any Atheist worth their salt will know how to ignore Yahweh in favor of the higher truth of love, yet they miss the fact that Yahweh is their own Ego. They judge themselves from the story, not God. God is not Yahweh. Yahweh is the mind of Adam, the Son. God is the one giving the Son his universe to explore, designed around the Son's template. God makes all things new. Even the Son will be reborn into a new Cosmos reflecting the lessons of the first. By this, so will we.

Colossians 1

16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

IN HIM, you are created, as well as all other aspects of creation. The human form is the template for the universe, just as the universe is a mirror of the human form. The higher intellect of the Sages of old witnessed this from within the mind, not from without the body. They accomplished this from a mind that recognized the higher Self as creator of the rest. Apart from this, there is no proof. Believers will beg you to listen because they already know this.

Yoga is the practice of righteousness. You may think it is the bending and stretching of the body, but this is not so. Just as alchemy is not the refinement of matter, but the refinement of the soul. Yoga is the bending and stretching of the mind. Meditation is prayer, or reflecting on the Self.

You will not know until you choose to know. Once enlightened, you will not go back. I can only say it so many ways.

I do yoga four days a week. It's bending and stretching. I shut my brain down when I meditate. I sure as hell don't funckin' pray. I don't do anything

Why do you write everything like you're reading from some useless, damn mystical book of magic ? I sure hope you don't talk like this in real life. If you do people must go to great length avoiding you.

Geesh, stranger danger is right.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post