I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2015, 06:38 PM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(14-01-2015 03:56 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Consciousness (Spirit) is evident in all of us as a universal truth. Science demonstrates that consciousness is nonlocal. This is not conjecture, but what the research is showing. Collapsing wave function is a process of higher dimensions down, not up.

mmhm1234, that you?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2015, 07:17 PM
(14-01-2015 06:28 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 04:28 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  The relationship of a human to a human is important. No doubt in this. We struggle to find this between ethnicity, culture and so on. The relationship you have to God is the problem with the first (human to human). The nature of God is the benefit to the first. The only way to heal the problem with Ego is the seek the words of the one that tells you the details. He tells you, and then gives you an environment to explore why you should listen to him and not to the Ego.

Any Atheist worth their salt will know how to ignore Yahweh in favor of the higher truth of love, yet they miss the fact that Yahweh is their own Ego. They judge themselves from the story, not God. God is not Yahweh. Yahweh is the mind of Adam, the Son. God is the one giving the Son his universe to explore, designed around the Son's template. God makes all things new. Even the Son will be reborn into a new Cosmos reflecting the lessons of the first. By this, so will we.

Colossians 1

16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

IN HIM, you are created, as well as all other aspects of creation. The human form is the template for the universe, just as the universe is a mirror of the human form. The higher intellect of the Sages of old witnessed this from within the mind, not from without the body. They accomplished this from a mind that recognized the higher Self as creator of the rest. Apart from this, there is no proof. Believers will beg you to listen because they already know this.

Yoga is the practice of righteousness. You may think it is the bending and stretching of the body, but this is not so. Just as alchemy is not the refinement of matter, but the refinement of the soul. Yoga is the bending and stretching of the mind. Meditation is prayer, or reflecting on the Self.

You will not know until you choose to know. Once enlightened, you will not go back. I can only say it so many ways.

I do yoga four days a week. It's bending and stretching. I shut my brain down when I meditate. I sure as hell don't funckin' pray. I don't do anything

Why do you write everything like you're reading from some useless, damn mystical book of magic ? I sure hope you don't talk like this in real life. If you do people must go to great length avoiding you.

Geesh, stranger danger is right.

"mystical book of magic"

***perk***

you rang?

lol
( rubs hands together in maniacal fashion )

whut?

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
14-01-2015, 07:49 PM
(14-01-2015 06:28 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 04:28 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  The relationship of a human to a human is important. No doubt in this. We struggle to find this between ethnicity, culture and so on. The relationship you have to God is the problem with the first (human to human). The nature of God is the benefit to the first. The only way to heal the problem with Ego is the seek the words of the one that tells you the details. He tells you, and then gives you an environment to explore why you should listen to him and not to the Ego.

Any Atheist worth their salt will know how to ignore Yahweh in favor of the higher truth of love, yet they miss the fact that Yahweh is their own Ego. They judge themselves from the story, not God. God is not Yahweh. Yahweh is the mind of Adam, the Son. God is the one giving the Son his universe to explore, designed around the Son's template. God makes all things new. Even the Son will be reborn into a new Cosmos reflecting the lessons of the first. By this, so will we.

Colossians 1

16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

IN HIM, you are created, as well as all other aspects of creation. The human form is the template for the universe, just as the universe is a mirror of the human form. The higher intellect of the Sages of old witnessed this from within the mind, not from without the body. They accomplished this from a mind that recognized the higher Self as creator of the rest. Apart from this, there is no proof. Believers will beg you to listen because they already know this.

Yoga is the practice of righteousness. You may think it is the bending and stretching of the body, but this is not so. Just as alchemy is not the refinement of matter, but the refinement of the soul. Yoga is the bending and stretching of the mind. Meditation is prayer, or reflecting on the Self.

You will not know until you choose to know. Once enlightened, you will not go back. I can only say it so many ways.

I do yoga four days a week. It's bending and stretching. I shut my brain down when I meditate. I sure as hell don't funckin' pray. I don't do anything

Why do you write everything like you're reading from some useless, damn mystical book of magic ? I sure hope you don't talk like this in real life. If you do people must go to great length avoiding you.

Have you read the Gita or Upanishads? If you are doing Yoga and meditation apart from what it represents, you are practicing the outer ritual and not the inner work. Religious practice such as baptism, the Lord's supper and going to services is meant to awaken the mind to what these symbols represent inside the soul. Yoga on the inside is defined differently if you have never read the two cited works. So is meditation.

Priests had two forms of truth. The outer and inner. The outer was for people who were moving toward the inner. Initiation into the mysteries was the inner knowledge of the soul. Alchemy is the same. Religion is the same.
15-01-2015, 12:22 AM
(14-01-2015 07:49 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 06:28 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I do yoga four days a week. It's bending and stretching. I shut my brain down when I meditate. I sure as hell don't funckin' pray. I don't do anything

Have you read the Gita or Upanishads? If you are doing Yoga and meditation apart from what it represents, you are practicing the outer ritual and not the inner work. Religious practice such as baptism, the Lord's supper and going to services is meant to awaken the mind to what these symbols represent inside the soul. Yoga on the inside is defined differently if you have never read the two cited works. So is meditation.

Priests had two forms of truth. The outer and inner. The outer was for people who were moving toward the inner. Initiation into the mysteries was the inner knowledge of the soul. Alchemy is the same. Religion is the same.

I do yoga to keep flexible. Nothing more.

Lol. You seem to take woo pills on a daily basis.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
15-01-2015, 12:31 AM
(14-01-2015 07:49 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 06:28 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I do yoga four days a week. It's bending and stretching. I shut my brain down when I meditate. I sure as hell don't funckin' pray. I don't do anything

Blah blah blah blah.

Go read some tarot cards you whack-a-doo child.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
15-01-2015, 12:34 AM
(15-01-2015 12:31 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Go read some tarot cards you whack-a-doo child.

What happened to Egor? Surely ol' AB would do well over at his forum...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
15-01-2015, 02:00 AM
(14-01-2015 06:38 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 03:56 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Consciousness (Spirit) is evident in all of us as a universal truth. Science demonstrates that consciousness is nonlocal. This is not conjecture, but what the research is showing. Collapsing wave function is a process of higher dimensions down, not up.

mmhm1234, that you?
I think it's him.
15-01-2015, 03:41 AM
(15-01-2015 02:00 AM)Jack_Ripper Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 06:38 PM)unfogged Wrote:  mmhm1234, that you?
I think it's him.

I think so too but the mods say the ip address don't match. I suppose it could be possible they are using a proxy for one of the accounts though. Either way, we can never really tell unless someone is a pro hacker around here, and I don't think we have the like among us.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
15-01-2015, 08:10 AM
(14-01-2015 03:56 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Consciousness (Spirit) is evident in all of us as a universal truth. Science demonstrates that consciousness is nonlocal. This is not conjecture, but what the research is showing.
Cool!
Now just show us the papers and experiments being done under controlled conditions that demonstrate this.

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like LostLocke's post
15-01-2015, 08:19 AM
(15-01-2015 08:10 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 03:56 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Consciousness (Spirit) is evident in all of us as a universal truth. Science demonstrates that consciousness is nonlocal. This is not conjecture, but what the research is showing.
Cool!
Now just show us the papers and experiments being done under controlled conditions that demonstrate this.

"Research" in this case apparently means ol' AB sitting back and thinking about how he thinks things work. No need to test or investigate since it is evident in all of us as a universal truth.
Drinking Beverage

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post