• 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
Still here. Weaving the threads.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2015, 06:47 PM
(10-01-2015 09:47 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I am a believer in the Spirit of God. By this, I am implying that I also believe in the Lord and Satan as realities of the Son of God in the image of creation. From this, I issue a challenge to the minds free from this belief. Challenge my beliefs.

Why am I here asking you to do this? The answer is simple. I can hang out in Christian forums all day long. My grape is not squeezed and no wine is produced. I can find a common conversation among fellow believers, but no suffering takes place. Suffering produces fruit. Make me suffer my beliefs, thereby confirming or denying truth. Truth is subtle and rises. Ignorance is dense and sinks.

Dare to enter the waters with me. Open wide and dive deep.

I believe that you believe what you believe.
[+] 1 user Likes TheBear's post
15-01-2015, 06:50 PM
(10-01-2015 09:47 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Open wide and dive deep.

When I read that ... Laugh out load
15-01-2015, 06:52 PM
(15-01-2015 06:47 PM)TheBear Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 09:47 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I am a believer in the Spirit of God. By this, I am implying that I also believe in the Lord and Satan as realities of the Son of God in the image of creation. From this, I issue a challenge to the minds free from this belief. Challenge my beliefs.

Why am I here asking you to do this? The answer is simple. I can hang out in Christian forums all day long. My grape is not squeezed and no wine is produced. I can find a common conversation among fellow believers, but no suffering takes place. Suffering produces fruit. Make me suffer my beliefs, thereby confirming or denying truth. Truth is subtle and rises. Ignorance is dense and sinks.

Dare to enter the waters with me. Open wide and dive deep.

I believe that you believe what you believe.

Believe it. Word.
15-01-2015, 07:31 PM
(15-01-2015 06:42 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Still here. Weaving the threads.

no.
no you're not weaving anything but your own straight jacket.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
15-01-2015, 08:18 PM
(15-01-2015 07:31 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 06:42 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Still here. Weaving the threads.

no.

Do explain.
15-01-2015, 10:28 PM
(15-01-2015 08:18 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 07:31 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  no.

Do explain.

really?
you can't figure that out?

I suggest you point that high-powered perception you're so proud of at yourself for awhile instead of other members here. Maybe dial back on what you've convinced yourself on & try some logic.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post
16-01-2015, 07:20 AM
(15-01-2015 10:28 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 08:18 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Do explain.

really?

I suggest you point that high-powered perception you're so proud of at yourself for awhile instead of other members here. Maybe dial back on what you've convinced yourself on & try some logic.

One element of my belief is the observed mindset produced by the ego. Both Christians and Atheists have this blindness. I am sure you have observed it as well. They do not listen to you any more than you listed to them. Mindset is locked by ego. For me, this is not the case. I took on the mind of the Atheist at one time in my life. I stopped short of denying God, but gave in one my doubt about Yahweh. From this, I slowly studied the scriptures outside of the Bible for answers. Once I did, I discovered that Yahweh was the Ego (Lord / Ruler) of the mind.

Once you know this one fact, you then see why he was so stubborn and self-righteous. Ego must be humbled. You can observe this in obstinate children at school. More rules and tyranny from the teacher is ineffective. Love is the answer. Once a child is loved, the previous wounds from causing the rebellion is healed.

I know you see me as this same mindset, but I am not what you think. I do not agree with the Bible between Genesis 2:3 and Malachi 4. On each side of this, you see the Ego of Adam in rebellion. Around this, you see the God of Love raising a stubborn child. The point is to humble the mind and let go of judgment.

I don't judge you. I am showing you truth of how you can free the mind as well.
16-01-2015, 07:30 AM (This post was last modified: 16-01-2015 07:50 AM by H4ym4n.)
(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  I know you see me as this same mindset, but I am not what you think. I do not agree with the Bible between Genesis 2:3 and Malachi 4. On each side of this, you see the Ego of Adam in rebellion. Around this, you see the God of Love raising a stubborn child. The point is to humble the mind and let go of judgment.

*Bold*

You will agree God knew this would be the case before it said *let there be light*, right?
16-01-2015, 10:29 AM
(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 10:28 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  really?

One element of my belief is the observed mindset produced by the ego. Both Christians and Atheists have this blindness. I am sure you have observed it as well. They do not listen to you any more than you listed to them. Mindset is locked by ego. For me, this is not the case. I took on the mind of the Atheist at one time in my life. I stopped short of denying God, but gave in one my doubt about Yahweh. From this, I slowly studied the scriptures outside of the Bible for answers. Once I did, I discovered that Yahweh was the Ego (Lord / Ruler) of the mind.

Once you know this one fact, you then see why he was so stubborn and self-righteous. Ego must be humbled. You can observe this in obstinate children at school. More rules and tyranny from the teacher is ineffective. Love is the answer. Once a child is loved, the previous wounds from causing the rebellion is healed.

I know you see me as this same mindset, but I am not what you think. I do not agree with the Bible between Genesis 2:3 and Malachi 4. On each side of this, you see the Ego of Adam in rebellion. Around this, you see the God of Love raising a stubborn child. The point is to humble the mind and let go of judgment.

My mind has been quite free for a good long time, thank you very much. Free from religion, a freedom which began with my birth.

What you've done is clutter up your brain with a bunch of needless nonsense that has become a mental crutch. And now you can't figure out why or how anyone else can possibly survive without your view of the world.

Well, let me tell you, I've done quite well throughout my life without a belief in any deity. I'm a happy, contented, well adjusted, socially fun, giving and generous (to a fault I might add!) person. I have what I think is a pretty good sense of humor, been married 25 years, raised two great kids and guess what, I did this without belief in anything.

In short, I'm quite at peace with myself. Of course people like you come along and announce, "Oh, you can't possibly be at peace without god. You're miserable and don't know it". What a bunch of nonsense.

You can believe in whatever you want, I don't care, but don't come along and say everyone else needs to think the way you think.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post