I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2015, 11:46 AM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 10:28 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  really?
you can't figure that out?

I suggest you point that high-powered perception you're so proud of at yourself for awhile instead of other members here. Maybe dial back on what you've convinced yourself on & try some logic.

One element of my belief is the observed mindset produced by the ego. Both Christians and Atheists have this blindness. I am sure you have observed it as well. They do not listen to you any more than you listed to them. Mindset is locked by ego. For me, this is not the case. I took on the mind of the Atheist at one time in my life. I stopped short of denying God, but gave in one my doubt about Yahweh. From this, I slowly studied the scriptures outside of the Bible for answers. Once I did, I discovered that Yahweh was the Ego (Lord / Ruler) of the mind.

Once you know this one fact, you then see why he was so stubborn and self-righteous. Ego must be humbled. You can observe this in obstinate children at school. More rules and tyranny from the teacher is ineffective. Love is the answer. Once a child is loved, the previous wounds from causing the rebellion is healed.

I know you see me as this same mindset, but I am not what you think. I do not agree with the Bible between Genesis 2:3 and Malachi 4. On each side of this, you see the Ego of Adam in rebellion. Around this, you see the God of Love raising a stubborn child. The point is to humble the mind and let go of judgment.

I don't judge you. I am showing you truth of how you can free the mind as well.

well, that's sweet of you to say & wish me well. I still challange you to think outside your box.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2015, 03:22 PM
(16-01-2015 07:30 AM)H4ym4n Wrote:  
(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  I know you see me as this same mindset, but I am not what you think. I do not agree with the Bible between Genesis 2:3 and Malachi 4. On each side of this, you see the Ego of Adam in rebellion. Around this, you see the God of Love raising a stubborn child. The point is to humble the mind and let go of judgment.

I don't judge you. I am showing you truth of how you can free the mind as well.

*Bold*

You will agree God knew this would be the case before it said *let there be light*, right?

Yes. You must be born again (many times). You must be in a state of inconscience while here (locked in darkness). From the trials of life, you are refined to something much higher than you could have been apart from the experience. God can only give.
16-01-2015, 04:09 PM
(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  I don't judge you. I am showing you truth of how you can free the mind as well.

You can teach us to fly? Cool!

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-01-2015, 04:20 PM
(16-01-2015 04:09 PM)dcobranchi Wrote:  
(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  I don't judge you. I am showing you truth of how you can free the mind as well.

You can teach us to fly? Cool!

Laws govern this. Gravity keeps you down. What you don't realize is that you will stay this way if you fail to humble self (Ego) against other. Of course, God is one of the others. Remember, law keeps you from what you ask.

Galatians 3

23 Before the coming of this faith, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

You must be born again. If you choose the fire over the water, you miss the chance to put the fire out. Spirit is what you should reach for from the water. No laws in this case.

1 Corinthians 2:9

However, as it is written: "What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived" -- the things God has prepared for those who love him--
16-01-2015, 04:25 PM
I am The Way, The Truth, and The Life: no man cometh to The Bob except through me. ... bitch.

[Image: jesussumo.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-01-2015, 04:31 PM
(16-01-2015 04:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I am The Way, The Truth, and The Life: no man cometh to The Bob except through me. ... bitch.

[Image: jesussumo.jpg]

The Way is East (Righteousness). The Truth is West (Philosophy). Life comes from see the focal point of both together. Overcoming the Yahweh (Ego) is how we get past Satan (Accuser / Conscience). Two must become one.
16-01-2015, 04:36 PM
(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  One element of my belief is the observed mindset produced by the ego. Both Christians and Atheists have this blindness. I am sure you have observed it as well.
Ego is present in all humans it has nothing whatsoever to do with your acceptance or rejection of god claims. I will say however that those who can be classified as Theistic, especially of the Abrahamic kind, are far more like to display beliefs that are egomaniacal in nature.

(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Mindset is locked by ego. For me, this is not the case.
This is an abject lie. You have displayed rampant abnormal egotism since you got here. That is obviously not your only mentally abnormal tendency but you are certainly lying through your damn teeth to say that.

(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  I took on the mind of the Atheist at one time in my life.
Considering you didn't even know what atheists "believed" when you got here that's just another bald faced lie. One we hear regularly from mentally unstable theists. Seriously all the time. So many claim to have been atheist at one point and yet they all, just like you, have not even got a basic understanding of what atheism is and what it includes and does not include.

(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  I stopped short of denying God.
First off Atheists don't "deny" God you dishonestly wording asshole. Secondly if you never "denied" God then didn't at any point not believe there was a God (one does not affirm the existence of a thing he does not believes exists) so you fail to meet the SINGLE fucking criterion for "taking on the mind of an atheist" you dishonest knave.

(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  From this, I slowly studied the scriptures outside of the Bible for answers. Once I did, I discovered that Yahweh was the Ego (Lord / Ruler) of the mind.
Rejected on the grounds that scripture is unauthoritative, unsubstantiated, made up dross that could say Yahweh was a motherfucking Decepticon for all the real world relevance it has. I could care less what made up bullshit you pulled out of a made up bullshit source. It's about as far from impressive as it can get.

(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Once you know this one fact, you then see why he was so stubborn and self-righteous.
A.) You asserting some made up bullshit does not make it a fact. Your claim is not a fact in any way shape or form. Stop being stupid, stupid.
B.) He was stubborn and self-righteous because that's the way the humans who invented him chose to portray him.

(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Ego must be humbled.
Says who?

(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  You can observe this in obstinate children at school. More rules and tyranny from the teacher is ineffective. Love is the answer. Once a child is loved, the previous wounds from causing the rebellion is healed.
Conjecture and over simplification. Clearly you did not spend time in a military boarding school. Some obstinate children do respond well to a ridged and structured environment with appropriate discipline. Not only that but you are being vague to the point of fucking useless. Clearly you understand nothing about the sociological or economic conditions that produce problem children, children in loving healthy families rebel all the time dipshit. Simpletons, by definition, often hold to a simplistic world view though so I'm not surprised.

(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  I know you see me as this same mindset, but I am not what you think.
You are EXACTLY what I think you are. I can assure you of that, you make it more and more evident by the day. You don't have the intelligence to be anything other then what I think you are.

(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  I do not agree with the Bible between Genesis 2:3 and Malachi 4.
Whats that you don't agree with the parts of the bible you don't like? WOW. How novel, no religious person has ever done that before in he history of forever.
If you expect a cookie cause you believe in a whole bunch of dumbfuck nonsense but not THAT bit of dumbfuck nonsense you are looking in the wrong place cupcake, we don't set the bar that bloody low.

(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  On each side of this, you see the Ego of Adam in rebellion.
Let me be 100% clear on this: We know, we KNOW, WE KNOW that Adam and Eve did not exist. Every single piece of evidence we have from every field of relevant study shows beyond even a shadow of a doubt that this is a fictional account. No historical Adam, no historical Eve, no talking snake, no magic tree, no garden, no fucking rebellion. This is not up for debate, so don't waste my time or yours trying to argue that it is.
So we in fact see absolutely nothing. I also don't think you have any damn clue what the Ego actually is or what that word means but I digress.

(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Around this, you see the God of Love raising a stubborn child.
We see no such thing as this story never actually happened. It tells us no more about anything then a goddamn comic book or a Saturday Morning Cartoon would. It's fiiiiiiiiiictional.

(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  The point is to humble the mind and let go of judgment.
I hardly care what bullshit platitudes and pseudo-philosophical fortune cookie stupidity you wanna pull out of a fictional story/your asshole but keep it to yourself kiddo.

The second sentence contains a judgment that we have constrained or close minds. You dumb fuck. It's also wrong, you dumber fuck.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
16-01-2015, 04:37 PM
(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  On each side of this, you see the Ego of Adam in rebellion. Around this, you see the God of Love raising a stubborn child.

(16-01-2015 03:22 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(16-01-2015 07:30 AM)H4ym4n Wrote:  *Bold*

You will agree God knew this would be the case before it said *let there be light*, right?

Yes.

Didn't need the salad for you to agree that god knew before anything how Adam would turn out, and it did it anyway. Adam had no real choice.
[+] 2 users Like H4ym4n's post
16-01-2015, 04:38 PM
(16-01-2015 03:22 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(16-01-2015 07:30 AM)H4ym4n Wrote:  *Bold*

Yes. You must be born again (many times). You must be in a state of inconscience while here (locked in darkness). From the trials of life, you are refined to something much higher than you could have been apart from the experience. God can only give.

When you die you will go into a box, an oven, or a ditch and you will end forever and the world will forget you and your blatant insignificance and all the fairytale stories you tell yourself will do nothing to save you from this fate.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
16-01-2015, 04:41 PM
(16-01-2015 04:36 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  One element of my belief is the observed mindset produced by the ego. Both Christians and Atheists have this blindness. I am sure you have observed it as well.
Ego is present in all humans it has nothing whatsoever to do with your acceptance or rejection of god claims. I will say however that those who can be classified as Theistic, especially of the Abrahamic kind, are far more like to display beliefs that are egomaniacal in nature.

(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Mindset is locked by ego. For me, this is not the case.
This is an abject lie. You have displayed rampant abnormal egotism since you got here. That is obviously not your only mentally abnormal tendency but you are certainly lying through your damn teeth to say that.

(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  I took on the mind of the Atheist at one time in my life.
Considering you didn't even know what atheists "believed" when you got here that's just another bald faced lie. One we hear regularly from mentally unstable theists. Seriously all the time. So many claim to have been atheist at one point and yet they all, just like you, have not even got a basic understanding of what atheism is and what it includes and does not include.

(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  I stopped short of denying God.
First off Atheists don't "deny" God you dishonestly wording asshole. Secondly if you never "denied" God then didn't at any point not believe there was a God (one does not affirm the existence of a thing he does not believes exists) so you fail to meet the SINGLE fucking criterion for "taking on the mind of an atheist" you dishonest knave.

(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  From this, I slowly studied the scriptures outside of the Bible for answers. Once I did, I discovered that Yahweh was the Ego (Lord / Ruler) of the mind.
Rejected on the grounds that scripture is unauthoritative, unsubstantiated, made up dross that could say Yahweh was a motherfucking Decepticon for all the real world relevance it has. I could care less what made up bullshit you pulled out of a made up bullshit source. It's about as far from impressive as it can get.

(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Once you know this one fact, you then see why he was so stubborn and self-righteous.
A.) You asserting some made up bullshit does not make it a fact. Your claim is not a fact in any way shape or form. Stop being stupid, stupid.
B.) He was stubborn and self-righteous because that's the way the humans who invented him chose to portray him.

(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Ego must be humbled.
Says who?

(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  You can observe this in obstinate children at school. More rules and tyranny from the teacher is ineffective. Love is the answer. Once a child is loved, the previous wounds from causing the rebellion is healed.
Conjecture and over simplification. Clearly you did not spend time in a military boarding school. Some obstinate children do respond well to a ridged and structured environment with appropriate discipline. Not only that but you are being vague to the point of fucking useless. Clearly you understand nothing about the sociological or economic conditions that produce problem children, children in loving healthy families rebel all the time dipshit. Simpletons, by definition, often hold to a simplistic world view though so I'm not surprised.

(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  I know you see me as this same mindset, but I am not what you think.
You are EXACTLY what I think you are. I can assure you of that, you make it more and more evident by the day. You don't have the intelligence to be anything other then what I think you are.

(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  I do not agree with the Bible between Genesis 2:3 and Malachi 4.
Whats that you don't agree with the parts of the bible you don't like? WOW. How novel, no religious person has ever done that before in he history of forever.
If you expect a cookie cause you believe in a whole bunch of dumbfuck nonsense but not THAT bit of dumbfuck nonsense you are looking in the wrong place cupcake, we don't set the bar that bloody low.

(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  On each side of this, you see the Ego of Adam in rebellion.
Let me be 100% clear on this: We know, we KNOW, WE KNOW that Adam and Eve did not exist. Every single piece of evidence we have from every field of relevant study shows beyond even a shadow of a doubt that this is a fictional account. No historical Adam, no historical Eve, no talking snake, no magic tree, no garden, no fucking rebellion. This is not up for debate, so don't waste my time or yours trying to argue that it is.
So we in fact see absolutely nothing. I also don't think you have any damn clue what the Ego actually is or what that word means but I digress.

(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Around this, you see the God of Love raising a stubborn child.
We see no such thing as this story never actually happened. It tells us no more about anything then a goddamn comic book or a Saturday Morning Cartoon would. It's fiiiiiiiiiictional.

(16-01-2015 07:20 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  The point is to humble the mind and let go of judgment.
I hardly care what bullshit platitudes and pseudo-philosophical fortune cookie stupidity you wanna pull out of a fictional story/your asshole but keep it to yourself kiddo.

The second sentence contains a judgment that we have constrained or close minds. You dumb fuck. It's also wrong, you dumber fuck.

Is this ego and judgment speaking? The self is all of us. The Son is all of us. All means all. We all have a universal consciousness given in individuation. When we remember, the veil will be lifted. Like Yahweh, judgment is on himself. Like Christ, Ego is overcome. One path there.