*yawn*

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-01-2015, 04:52 PM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(16-01-2015 04:41 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Is this ego and judgment speaking?

It's reason speaking, I'm not surprised you don't recognize it.

(16-01-2015 04:41 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  The self is all of us.
No. Everyone has an Ego, it's not a single shared Ego though.

(16-01-2015 04:41 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  The Son is all of us.
No. Grow up.

(16-01-2015 04:41 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  All means all.
Good call, it's kinda obvious what with the word being exactly the same. Now whats your fucking point dipshit?

(16-01-2015 04:41 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  We all have a universal consciousness given in individuation.
No. Stop making shit up your fucking child. Consciousness is an emergent property of a significantly evolved brain. We don't share one brain so we don't share one consciousness in the same way we don't have a shared universal digestion. This is why you can be a complete and utter idiot and I can be fine.

(16-01-2015 04:41 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  When we remember, the veil will be lifted.
Made up bullshit. Try again princess.

(16-01-2015 04:41 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Like Yahweh, judgment is on himself.
Yahweh is fictional. Try again princess.

(16-01-2015 04:41 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Like Christ, Ego is overcome.
The guy claiming to be the creator of reality, King of the World, who gets pissed off at trees, talks to himself and thinks the voices answering him are a GOD, and claims to be the ONLY way into Heaven is the guy you claim overcame his Ego?

You're a fucking idiot.

(16-01-2015 04:41 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  One path there.
And it seems to be right up your ass.

I noticed you addressed not a SINGLE thing I actually said. Crazy, delusional, stupid AND a coward. How...new.Rolleyes

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
16-01-2015, 04:56 PM
(16-01-2015 04:38 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(16-01-2015 03:22 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Yes. You must be born again (many times). You must be in a state of inconscience while here (locked in darkness). From the trials of life, you are refined to something much higher than you could have been apart from the experience. God can only give.

When you die you will go into a box, an oven, or a ditch and you will end forever and the world will forget you and your blatant insignificance and all the fairytale stories you tell yourself will do nothing to save you from this fate.

Quantum entanglement says otherwise.

Science has demonstrated otherwise with research into the nature of consciousness, . Something leaves the body. NED experiences are too numerous to show in one post. Doctors describe impossible vision from patients who are revived. The witnesses say otherwise. Kids with past life memories say otherwise.

In all areas of investigation, all roads lead right back to the root of life--God. The universe is digital, not analog. WORD is information.

16-01-2015, 05:12 PM
(16-01-2015 04:56 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(16-01-2015 04:38 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  When you die you will go into a box, an oven, or a ditch and you will end forever and the world will forget you and your blatant insignificance and all the fairytale stories you tell yourself will do nothing to save you from this fate.

No it does not, you are a fraudulent little man.

16-01-2015, 05:23 PM
(16-01-2015 04:56 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(16-01-2015 04:38 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  When you die you will go into a box, an oven, or a ditch and you will end forever and the world will forget you and your blatant insignificance and all the fairytale stories you tell yourself will do nothing to save you from this fate.

Science has demonstrated otherwise with research into the nature of consciousness, . Something leaves the body. NED experiences are too numerous to show in one post. Doctors describe impossible vision from patients who are revived. The witnesses say otherwise. Kids with past life memories say otherwise.

In all areas of investigation, all roads lead right back to the root of life--God. The universe is digital, not analog. WORD is information.

[Image: aea8d66a3cb2d3c050c3c08fa2112be1.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
16-01-2015, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 16-01-2015 05:40 PM by GirlyMan.)
(16-01-2015 04:56 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  In all areas of investigation, all roads lead right back to the root of life--God. The universe is digital, not analog. WORD is information.

yeah yeah yeah, now you're just being tedious. It's almost like you're struggling to find validation. it from bit, quantum superposition, wave collapse, Wheeler's participatory universe, Lanza's biocentric universe, the Copenhagen interpretation, the Many Worlds interpretation, big bang, big freeze, big rip, big crunch, big bounce, big shit, blah blah blahdety blah blah. We already got threads on all that shit. Use the search function and contribute to those. There are physicists and experts in those threads to keep the shit in the toilet and you could definitely benefit.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-01-2015, 06:31 PM
Aleph - a common experience when people break their legs are reported too. Lots of pain is very common.

The same happens when the brain is deprived of oxygen and dying.

Of course people with near death experiences will have commonalities. That's expected.

As far as past lives go. I haven't a clue on how to explain those experiences. Definitely a mystery for another day.

But if I'm honest with myself, I simply say "I don't know." Its a great answer and it keeps you from lying to yourself and others.

You are using experiences from people in order to squeeze those experiences into something you already believe. You aren't seeking truth. You are simply trying to push puzzle pieces into a picture you have in your head.

In other words, you're doing it wrong.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
16-01-2015, 07:12 PM
(16-01-2015 06:31 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  Aleph - a common experience when people break their legs are reported too. Lots of pain is very common.

The same happens when the brain is deprived of oxygen and dying.

Of course people with near death experiences will have commonalities. That's expected.

As far as past lives go. I haven't a clue on how to explain those experiences. Definitely a mystery for another day.

But if I'm honest with myself, I simply say "I don't know." Its a great answer and it keeps you from lying to yourself and others.

You are using experiences from people in order to squeeze those experiences into something you already believe. You aren't seeking truth. You are simply trying to push puzzle pieces into a picture you have in your head.

In other words, you're doing it wrong.

I don't know is a much improved answer over many I have heard here. There are evident truths that can be known. There are puzzle pieces that fit the observable pattern, revealed with mathematics, science, reason and logic. No bending of the science or facts to see, but it does require right angles to perception (bending the mind). Knowing there is time, both past and future, takes this type of orthogonal thinking. Time is not seen, but experienced.

Nature shows this prime directive: Seek, find and adaptation.

Winding creation back to the root position of invariance and symmetry is a very logical path to discovery. All things arise from invariance and symmetry, which then leaves clues to its nature. I would never imply that we cannot take the broken symmetry and trace the pieces back to the original. We can do this. Babel can be unbabeled. A broken wine glass can be analyzed and put back to together, at least enough to see the form.

I can also say that I don't know God by direct observation. None of us do, which is why we need faith to see what is implied by what we can see. Just like time, we must use our minds to reveal how shadows resolve to higher dimension above our perception. I do know that nature implies his presence, showing the form of how orthogonal symmetry was accomplished in a linear matrix. Simple linear math shows this.

Truth resolves, at all times, back to the narrative of the Bible. The image is enough to show its inverse, yet God has no opposite. Only things with opposites show up in nature, which is the prime reason that all things that move are held by an anchor. They spend billions trying to find the Higgs Field. They know there is a unifying anchor. God's nature is demonstrated by the image in nature, which is indeed the form we can trace back to the symmetry that is invariant (same yesterday, today and tomorrow).
16-01-2015, 07:41 PM
(16-01-2015 07:12 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Truth resolves, at all times, back to the narrative of the Bible.

Would you kindly stop lying?

16-01-2015, 07:50 PM
(16-01-2015 07:12 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Truth resolves, at all times, back to the narrative of the Bible.

You studied logic where? I mean just as a cautionary PSA for the members here and whatnot.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post