I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2015, 01:55 AM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(16-01-2015 07:12 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Truth resolves, at all times, back to the narrative of the Bible.

Then why is the Bible narrative so full of plotholes and contradictions and pseudo-history?

And why have no believers managed to ship Me a real, live Talking Snake™ (Genesis 3)?

No, the Bible isn't nearly as truthy as you would have us believe.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-01-2015, 05:39 AM
If 57 pages of challenges to your belief doesn't sway you a little, then dude, there is nothing left I can say.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
17-01-2015, 06:30 AM
(17-01-2015 01:55 AM)Astreja Wrote:  
(16-01-2015 07:12 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Truth resolves, at all times, back to the narrative of the Bible.

Then why is the Bible narrative so full of plotholes and contradictions and pseudo-history?

And why have no believers managed to ship Me a real, live Talking Snake™ (Genesis 3)?

Potholes, contradictions and pseudo-history, as you call them, are a matter of our own misconceptions. Science has continually confirmed what the mystics of all religions have said about the inner world of the mind. All you see around you is collapsed wave function from the mind. There is one self, divided many times. It is the creator. The divisions below are the individuation recording the experience for themselves. In each account, the scribes encoded the mystery of the self behind the veil of existence.

A believer can tell you what is there. You can't know until you experience it for yourself. You won't ever see it apart from faith. Seek, find and adapt. It's a process to build your inner soul, thereby seeing without seeing. Again, we can't tell you or show you. It is a realization.

When you read scriptures, you are, in a sense, programmed with information as light. Light reveals what it hits. This is called insight, or sight within. Illumination inside the mind dispels darkness. One spark of faith starts the process.

All things on the outside of your mind are archetypes reflecting the template on the inside. Humans (Adam) are the template for all things outside yourself. Inside, you reflect between the two. If the inside is not realized, the outside is a contradiction as you say, full of potholes and unreflected history. You will repeat it. Light reveals what it hits. The point is to use the mind (builder / mason) to construct the inner temple. The outer is merely a reflection of our progress so far. When the two match, we have transcended the need for the outer in place of the true.

Again, we are all mind at our essence. The manifestation of this mind is what you see outside yourself. There is a goal for the inside. I can only tell you it is true. You must experience it for yourself. No possibility apart from the humility it takes by faith to reach inside for the gift. You become what you desire. Your thoughts make your world.
17-01-2015, 06:37 AM
(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 01:55 AM)Astreja Wrote:  Then why is the Bible narrative so full of plotholes and contradictions and pseudo-history?

Potholes, contradictions and pseudo-history, as you call them, are a matter of our own misconceptions. Science has continually confirmed what the mystics of all religions have said about the inner world of the mind. All you see around you is collapsed wave function from the mind. There is one self, divided many times. It is the creator. The divisions below are the individuation recording the experience for themselves. In each account, the scribes encoded the mystery of the self behind the veil of existence.

A believer can tell you what is there. You can't know until you experience it for yourself. You won't ever see it apart from faith. Seek, find and adapt. It's a process to build your inner soul, thereby seeing without seeing. Again, we can't tell you or show you. It is a realization.

When you read scriptures, you are, in a sense, programmed with information as light. Light reveals what it hits. This is called insight, or sight within. Illumination inside the mind dispels darkness. One spark of faith starts the process.

All things on the outside of your mind are archetypes reflecting the template on the inside. Humans (Adam) are the template for all things outside yourself. Inside, you reflect between the two. If the inside is not realized, the outside is a contradiction as you say, full of potholes and unreflected history. You will repeat it. Light reveals what it hits. The point is to use the mind (builder / mason) to construct the inner temple. The outer is merely a reflection of our progress so far. When the two match, we have transcended the need for the outer in place of the true.

Again, we are all mind at our essence. The manifestation of this mind is what you see outside yourself. There is a goal for the inside. I can only tell you it is true. You must experience it for yourself. No possibility apart from the humility it takes by faith to reach inside for the gift. You become what you desire. Your thoughts make your world.

[Image: ancient-aliens-invisible-something-meme-...a0f6bd.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
17-01-2015, 06:47 AM
(17-01-2015 05:39 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  If 57 pages of challenges to your belief doesn't sway you a little, then dude, there is nothing left I can say.

One thing you could say is that you are on the wrong sides of the pendulum. It swings two ways, then rests in the middle. I am in the middle. As you pass me two ways, you are denying the right side. Metaphorically, this is something you experience as a human. You swing between sight an insight. The hermetic sages spoke of this as using the law to overcome the law. This can also be used in opposite, as an Atheist does as a matter of daily mindset. As the pendulum swings toward insight, you hide the mind behind the ego. The ego is stronger than the intellect, so it pushes it out of the way. The ego is a false sense of intellect, claiming to know in pride.

Theologians do this as well. They hold their beliefs in pride, never able to realize what inner meaning of the symbols convey. Reverse this by taking it as a child, allowing the mind to see from eyes of non-judgment, experiencing both sides of heaven and earth. See my last post in this thread. I explain it in detail.

To do this, faith is required, looking at what is unseen rather than what is seen. To do this, look orthogonally, or at right angles. A good example of this is how you see time. The 2nd dimension below us is right, left, forward and backward. If you lived in this dimension, you would need to look at right angles to see up and down, yet you would never be able to see it directly. Move up a dimension to where we are and you need to do the same to see past and future. To deny they are there, you are denying how your 2D shadow follows you at all times. Above, there are other hidden dimensions.

Only a believer can see theses, which is why we continually come to places like this to say, "Have you see this????" Why are you locking yourself in darkness when the light can be see from within? We are coming here as friends, not enemies. You are missing what it means to illuminate your soul. Once you see with the eye that is single, you then see with the other eyes as the world is. The mind's eye is blind without faith.

I know a bit more about this than you give me credit for. I know, for instance, that your eye does see this. You close it intentionally. I simply tell you to get over your fear of being judged by ending your own judgment of God. Once you do, you are forgiven. This is the word Aharit, or turning from the past to the future. Look the word up in Hebrew. In the Bible, this was Jacob wrestling with God, then seeing his glory as he passed by. It is a turning away from the past to the future. Once you do, the past is gone, forgotten by God.

You face the past now. This is because it is before you, or what you just experienced. To turn to the future, you seek a hope that is you waiting there. The real you is not in a time space. You are ahead, riding the wave here to get there. This is what time/space is. It's a story getting you from A to Z. Once you arrive, you are where you started.

The first (in pride) are last. The last (in humility) are first. It all depends on your will to see the hope from faith and love. Without the latter two, no hope.
17-01-2015, 12:17 PM
(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Potholes, contradictions and pseudo-history, as you call them, are a matter of our own misconceptions.
No they are not, you are lying. The book makes claims to historicity that are demonstrably not true. This is not a matter of misconception, interpretation, or "faith" asshole they are simply not true. Adam and Eve did not exist, the talking snake did not exist, the Garden did not exist. The Jews were never slaves in Egypt, Moses did not exist, much of the Crucifixion account is patently and demonstrably false. The list continues, and these are not "misconceptions" you lying dishonest cocksucker, these are claims in the Bible that are clearly fictional.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Science has continually confirmed what the mystics of all religions have said about the inner world of the mind.
I told you to stop lying. The mind is an emergent property of a sufficiently advanced brain and is housed locally in that organ. Science continues to demonstrate the exact opposite of what you are claiming and your attempts to rape and disfigure other fields of science you clearly don't understand to say otherwise are disgusting, immoral, and blatantly wrong.

You are a fraudulent idiot.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  All you see around you is collapsed wave function from the mind.
This is another lie. What we see around us is the result of billions of years of the natural universe at work. Physics, Biology, chemistry and many others. It existed before there were any minds and it will likely continue to exist long after there are no minds left.

You can't just assert some made up bullshit you fucking troglodyte.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  There is one self, divided many times.
This is a lie. All Ego, personality, and consciousness ect ect is housed locally in the brain. Read a book on neuroscience and stop wasting our time having to watch you rolling about in the filth of your own ignorance.
(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  It is the creator.
This is a lie. It is housed locally int he brain. You have not demonstrated a creator exists so you do not get to assert it as an explanation cause it makes you feel good to do so.
Until you show otherwise your creator is a work of, uninspired and boring, fiction and you follow a delusion.
(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  The divisions below are the individuation recording the experience for themselves.
Stop making up things your fucking loser.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  In each account, the scribes encoded the mystery of the self behind the veil of existence.
This is a also a lie, they did no such thing. Most of them fabricated entire sections of history, people, places and events and are thus frauds of the highest order. You are welcome to believe men like that had deep knowledge of the workings of the inner mind and the universe if you like. I will kindly remember that these people had so little sense that they often shit in their own water supply and felt marrying a rape victim to her rapist was a good idea and I'll keep on moving along.

Oh also fuck you, you damn primitive.
(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  A believer can tell you what is there.
Lie. A believer can assert without any tangible, demonstrable, or testable evidence what he believes and that's it. Which is exactly what you dipshit have done. You have offered nothing int he way of evidence you just lie lie lie lie and assert assert assert and you think we will find it convincing. We don't, you are a fraud, and lying knave, and a cheat.
You have no power here.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  You can't know until you experience it for yourself. You won't ever see it apart from faith. Seek, find and adapt.
I know a great many things about your Bible you seem to be utterly unaware of. Faith is a cancer on the mind of man, one that should and one day will be, cut out of this species.
I have a better understanding of your book and the world then you ever will, you blind simpleton.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  It's a process to build your inner soul, thereby seeing without seeing.
Lie, a soul is fictional it does not exist. You are welcome to demonstrate a souls existence but instead I suspect you will ignore this point( and all the others) and merely mindlessly repeat what you have already said like some extra retarded parrot.
Your inability to think outside of the confines of your own ignorance and indoctrination would be sad if you weren't such a raving lunatic and lying piece of garbage.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Again, we can't tell you or show you.
Yet you continually try to tell us, over and over and over, and at great length. Fuck off.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  When you read scriptures, you are, in a sense, programmed with information as light.
The scriptures area collection of man made texts written by a barbaric people for a barbaric time and they have the stamp of barbarism all over them. Millions of people have read them and rejected them as divinely inspired. Only those indoctrinated from childhood into such primitive and superstitious thought as true, or those who bare the stamp of the lunatic, find them compelling.

I have read them all many many times, likely more then you will in your entire life. They are fraudulent, primitive, barbaric, uncivilized and demonstrably false. They contain no Holy Revelation so take your soap box and leave your preachy motherfucker.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Light reveals what it hits.
The light of reason has revealed you to be fucking stupid, so fine fair enough I'll give you that one.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  One spark of faith starts the process.
Except that it does not, this is just abjectly wrong to a degree I can't even call it a lie. It's just plain stupid.
Many are they who have had faith their entire lives who have lost it, or who have read it WANTING to believe and had nothing happen. Faith is a virus and you are infected. People fall out of faith all the time, your platitudes are worthless.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  All things on the outside of your mind are archetypes reflecting the template on the inside.
Made up bullshit, cut it out it's boring.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Humans (Adam) are the template for all things outside yourself.
Adam did not exist so you can fuck off with this nonsense.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  If the inside is not realized, the outside is a contradiction as you say, full of potholes and unreflected history.
You dishonest motherfucker. Your usage of his critique of the Bible is taken and twisted here so badly that it bares not a single sliver of resemblance to what he actually said you lying dishonest piece of shit.
He did not say that we as people are full of plotholes and the like he said your book, which you base all your crazy lies on is full of plotholes, contradictions, and false history.

It's very clear you are not hear to have your beliefs challenged, on that claim you are a lier of the highest degree, because a man looking to honestly and reasonably challenge his beliefs does not take the challenges and twist and mutilate them to the point they bare no resemblance to the challenge in an attempt to avoid addressing them.

You sir are nothing more then a base coward, a lying knave, and a fraudulent huckster. A poisoned tongued, yellow bellied, wicked charlatan and you deserve the condemnation and hostility of every man woman and child on this goodly Earth.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  The point is to use the mind (builder / mason) to construct the inner temple. The outer is merely a reflection of our progress so far. When the two match, we have transcended the need for the outer in place of the true.
HoboHoboHoboHoboHobo
Made up, and incredibly stupid i might add, nonsense.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Again, we are all mind at our essence.
No, stop making up stuff.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  The manifestation of this mind is what you see outside yourself.
This is not the matrix, grow up you simpering child.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  I can only tell you it is true. You must experience it for yourself.
You assert and without evidence. You have no more knowledge and wisdom that that which my dog leaves on the lawn.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  No possibility apart from the humility it takes by faith to reach inside for the gift.
Lol wut? Do you just string together words you like and hope they form a sentence?

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  You become what you desire.
It appears that you desired to be a dumb cunt then.Drinking Beverage

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
17-01-2015, 12:24 PM
(10-01-2015 09:47 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I am a believer in the Spirit of God. By this, I am implying that I also believe in the Lord and Satan as realities of the Son of God in the image of creation. From this, I issue a challenge to the minds free from this belief. Challenge my beliefs.

Why am I here asking you to do this? The answer is simple. I can hang out in Christian forums all day long. My grape is not squeezed and no wine is produced. I can find a common conversation among fellow believers, but no suffering takes place. Suffering produces fruit. Make me suffer my beliefs, thereby confirming or denying truth. Truth is subtle and rises. Ignorance is dense and sinks.

Dare to enter the waters with me. Open wide and dive deep.

How do you reconcile your theism's violation of the primacy of existence?

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 1 user Likes true scotsman's post
17-01-2015, 06:29 PM
(17-01-2015 12:17 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Potholes, contradictions and pseudo-history, as you call them, are a matter of our own misconceptions.
No they are not, you are lying. The book makes claims to historicity that are demonstrably not true. This is not a matter of misconception, interpretation, or "faith" asshole they are simply not true. Adam and Eve did not exist, the talking snake did not exist, the Garden did not exist. The Jews were never slaves in Egypt, Moses did not exist, much of the Crucifixion account is patently and demonstrably false. The list continues, and these are not "misconceptions" you lying dishonest cocksucker, these are claims in the Bible that are clearly fictional.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Science has continually confirmed what the mystics of all religions have said about the inner world of the mind.
I told you to stop lying. The mind is an emergent property of a sufficiently advanced brain and is housed locally in that organ. Science continues to demonstrate the exact opposite of what you are claiming and your attempts to rape and disfigure other fields of science you clearly don't understand to say otherwise are disgusting, immoral, and blatantly wrong.

You are a fraudulent idiot.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  All you see around you is collapsed wave function from the mind.
This is another lie. What we see around us is the result of billions of years of the natural universe at work. Physics, Biology, chemistry and many others. It existed before there were any minds and it will likely continue to exist long after there are no minds left.

You can't just assert some made up bullshit you fucking troglodyte.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  There is one self, divided many times.
This is a lie. All Ego, personality, and consciousness ect ect is housed locally in the brain. Read a book on neuroscience and stop wasting our time having to watch you rolling about in the filth of your own ignorance.
(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  It is the creator.
This is a lie. It is housed locally int he brain. You have not demonstrated a creator exists so you do not get to assert it as an explanation cause it makes you feel good to do so.
Until you show otherwise your creator is a work of, uninspired and boring, fiction and you follow a delusion.
(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  The divisions below are the individuation recording the experience for themselves.
Stop making up things your fucking loser.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  In each account, the scribes encoded the mystery of the self behind the veil of existence.
This is a also a lie, they did no such thing. Most of them fabricated entire sections of history, people, places and events and are thus frauds of the highest order. You are welcome to believe men like that had deep knowledge of the workings of the inner mind and the universe if you like. I will kindly remember that these people had so little sense that they often shit in their own water supply and felt marrying a rape victim to her rapist was a good idea and I'll keep on moving along.

Oh also fuck you, you damn primitive.
(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  A believer can tell you what is there.
Lie. A believer can assert without any tangible, demonstrable, or testable evidence what he believes and that's it. Which is exactly what you dipshit have done. You have offered nothing int he way of evidence you just lie lie lie lie and assert assert assert and you think we will find it convincing. We don't, you are a fraud, and lying knave, and a cheat.
You have no power here.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  You can't know until you experience it for yourself. You won't ever see it apart from faith. Seek, find and adapt.
I know a great many things about your Bible you seem to be utterly unaware of. Faith is a cancer on the mind of man, one that should and one day will be, cut out of this species.
I have a better understanding of your book and the world then you ever will, you blind simpleton.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  It's a process to build your inner soul, thereby seeing without seeing.
Lie, a soul is fictional it does not exist. You are welcome to demonstrate a souls existence but instead I suspect you will ignore this point( and all the others) and merely mindlessly repeat what you have already said like some extra retarded parrot.
Your inability to think outside of the confines of your own ignorance and indoctrination would be sad if you weren't such a raving lunatic and lying piece of garbage.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Again, we can't tell you or show you.
Yet you continually try to tell us, over and over and over, and at great length. Fuck off.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  When you read scriptures, you are, in a sense, programmed with information as light.
The scriptures area collection of man made texts written by a barbaric people for a barbaric time and they have the stamp of barbarism all over them. Millions of people have read them and rejected them as divinely inspired. Only those indoctrinated from childhood into such primitive and superstitious thought as true, or those who bare the stamp of the lunatic, find them compelling.

I have read them all many many times, likely more then you will in your entire life. They are fraudulent, primitive, barbaric, uncivilized and demonstrably false. They contain no Holy Revelation so take your soap box and leave your preachy motherfucker.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Light reveals what it hits.
The light of reason has revealed you to be fucking stupid, so fine fair enough I'll give you that one.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  One spark of faith starts the process.
Except that it does not, this is just abjectly wrong to a degree I can't even call it a lie. It's just plain stupid.
Many are they who have had faith their entire lives who have lost it, or who have read it WANTING to believe and had nothing happen. Faith is a virus and you are infected. People fall out of faith all the time, your platitudes are worthless.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  All things on the outside of your mind are archetypes reflecting the template on the inside.
Made up bullshit, cut it out it's boring.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Humans (Adam) are the template for all things outside yourself.
Adam did not exist so you can fuck off with this nonsense.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  If the inside is not realized, the outside is a contradiction as you say, full of potholes and unreflected history.
You dishonest motherfucker. Your usage of his critique of the Bible is taken and twisted here so badly that it bares not a single sliver of resemblance to what he actually said you lying dishonest piece of shit.
He did not say that we as people are full of plotholes and the like he said your book, which you base all your crazy lies on is full of plotholes, contradictions, and false history.

It's very clear you are not hear to have your beliefs challenged, on that claim you are a lier of the highest degree, because a man looking to honestly and reasonably challenge his beliefs does not take the challenges and twist and mutilate them to the point they bare no resemblance to the challenge in an attempt to avoid addressing them.

You sir are nothing more then a base coward, a lying knave, and a fraudulent huckster. A poisoned tongued, yellow bellied, wicked charlatan and you deserve the condemnation and hostility of every man woman and child on this goodly Earth.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  The point is to use the mind (builder / mason) to construct the inner temple. The outer is merely a reflection of our progress so far. When the two match, we have transcended the need for the outer in place of the true.
HoboHoboHoboHoboHobo
Made up, and incredibly stupid i might add, nonsense.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Again, we are all mind at our essence.
No, stop making up stuff.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  The manifestation of this mind is what you see outside yourself.
This is not the matrix, grow up you simpering child.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  I can only tell you it is true. You must experience it for yourself.
You assert and without evidence. You have no more knowledge and wisdom that that which my dog leaves on the lawn.

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  No possibility apart from the humility it takes by faith to reach inside for the gift.
Lol wut? Do you just string together words you like and hope they form a sentence?

(17-01-2015 06:30 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  You become what you desire.
It appears that you desired to be a dumb cunt then.Drinking Beverage

Quantum entanglement denies you and will continue to do so no matter how long your post is.
17-01-2015, 06:39 PM
(17-01-2015 12:24 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 09:47 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I am a believer in the Spirit of God. By this, I am implying that I also believe in the Lord and Satan as realities of the Son of God in the image of creation. From this, I issue a challenge to the minds free from this belief. Challenge my beliefs.

Why am I here asking you to do this? The answer is simple. I can hang out in Christian forums all day long. My grape is not squeezed and no wine is produced. I can find a common conversation among fellow believers, but no suffering takes place. Suffering produces fruit. Make me suffer my beliefs, thereby confirming or denying truth. Truth is subtle and rises. Ignorance is dense and sinks.

Dare to enter the waters with me. Open wide and dive deep.

How do you reconcile your theism's violation of the primacy of existence?

Theology may violate, but the word does not contradict. It's an image. It exists in the Son. All things ARE the Son.

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

How does our reality exist, yet we have virtual realities?

Primacy of Existence or Consciousness is a matter of debate from the verse above. We end the debate by knowing the excluded middle. Your computer is part of your reality, yet a virtual world exists nested within the same reality. Your consciousness is reading the letters made into words, using the computer as a medium. The medium for God is Water (early state of the universe / high order with low entropy). The words and letters are shadowed by DNA. Far to complex for you to understand with a human mind.

Entanglement is explained by information, and science already admits this.

As I will continue to say, "The Aleph Bet writes the Word. " This is proof reflected to you form the image you deScribe with light. Light reveals what it hits. It also dispels darkness.

Hebrews 9

23 It was necessary, then, for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God’s presence.
17-01-2015, 06:42 PM

What a piss-poor communicator your alleged god is -- Can't even safeguard its word against being misinterpreted.

Quote:A believer can tell you what is there. You can't know until you experience it for yourself.

And how do you know that your experience is real, and not just another illusion?

Quote:Again, we are all mind at our essence.

I disagree. I believe that the mind is absolutely dependent upon the physical body and cannot exist separate from it. I believe that any "essence" we possess is no more and no less than the atoms that comprise our physical bodies.

Quote:I can only tell you it is true.

You can tell Me that, but I simply don't believe you. I think you have given your life over to a delusion, possibly as a result of some odd neurological quirk that caused you to have what is commonly known as a "spiritual experience."

Regardless of the truth of the matter, though, I appear to have an unusual sensitivity to cognitive dissonance and am literally neurologically incapable of uncritical religious faith. Thus, your path is not Mine to walk.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user