I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2015, 06:44 PM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(17-01-2015 06:29 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 12:17 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  No they are not, you are lying. The book makes claims to historicity that are demonstrably not true. This is not a matter of misconception, interpretation, or "faith" asshole they are simply not true. Adam and Eve did not exist, the talking snake did not exist, the Garden did not exist. The Jews were never slaves in Egypt, Moses did not exist, much of the Crucifixion account is patently and demonstrably false. The list continues, and these are not "misconceptions" you lying dishonest cocksucker, these are claims in the Bible that are clearly fictional.

I told you to stop lying. The mind is an emergent property of a sufficiently advanced brain and is housed locally in that organ. Science continues to demonstrate the exact opposite of what you are claiming and your attempts to rape and disfigure other fields of science you clearly don't understand to say otherwise are disgusting, immoral, and blatantly wrong.

You are a fraudulent idiot.

This is another lie. What we see around us is the result of billions of years of the natural universe at work. Physics, Biology, chemistry and many others. It existed before there were any minds and it will likely continue to exist long after there are no minds left.

You can't just assert some made up bullshit you fucking troglodyte.

This is a lie. All Ego, personality, and consciousness ect ect is housed locally in the brain. Read a book on neuroscience and stop wasting our time having to watch you rolling about in the filth of your own ignorance.
This is a lie. It is housed locally int he brain. You have not demonstrated a creator exists so you do not get to assert it as an explanation cause it makes you feel good to do so.
Until you show otherwise your creator is a work of, uninspired and boring, fiction and you follow a delusion.
Stop making up things your fucking loser.

This is a also a lie, they did no such thing. Most of them fabricated entire sections of history, people, places and events and are thus frauds of the highest order. You are welcome to believe men like that had deep knowledge of the workings of the inner mind and the universe if you like. I will kindly remember that these people had so little sense that they often shit in their own water supply and felt marrying a rape victim to her rapist was a good idea and I'll keep on moving along.

Oh also fuck you, you damn primitive.
Lie. A believer can assert without any tangible, demonstrable, or testable evidence what he believes and that's it. Which is exactly what you dipshit have done. You have offered nothing int he way of evidence you just lie lie lie lie and assert assert assert and you think we will find it convincing. We don't, you are a fraud, and lying knave, and a cheat.
You have no power here.

I know a great many things about your Bible you seem to be utterly unaware of. Faith is a cancer on the mind of man, one that should and one day will be, cut out of this species.
I have a better understanding of your book and the world then you ever will, you blind simpleton.

Lie, a soul is fictional it does not exist. You are welcome to demonstrate a souls existence but instead I suspect you will ignore this point( and all the others) and merely mindlessly repeat what you have already said like some extra retarded parrot.
Your inability to think outside of the confines of your own ignorance and indoctrination would be sad if you weren't such a raving lunatic and lying piece of garbage.

Yet you continually try to tell us, over and over and over, and at great length. Fuck off.

The scriptures area collection of man made texts written by a barbaric people for a barbaric time and they have the stamp of barbarism all over them. Millions of people have read them and rejected them as divinely inspired. Only those indoctrinated from childhood into such primitive and superstitious thought as true, or those who bare the stamp of the lunatic, find them compelling.

I have read them all many many times, likely more then you will in your entire life. They are fraudulent, primitive, barbaric, uncivilized and demonstrably false. They contain no Holy Revelation so take your soap box and leave your preachy motherfucker.

The light of reason has revealed you to be fucking stupid, so fine fair enough I'll give you that one.

Except that it does not, this is just abjectly wrong to a degree I can't even call it a lie. It's just plain stupid.
Many are they who have had faith their entire lives who have lost it, or who have read it WANTING to believe and had nothing happen. Faith is a virus and you are infected. People fall out of faith all the time, your platitudes are worthless.

Made up bullshit, cut it out it's boring.

Adam did not exist so you can fuck off with this nonsense.

You dishonest motherfucker. Your usage of his critique of the Bible is taken and twisted here so badly that it bares not a single sliver of resemblance to what he actually said you lying dishonest piece of shit.
He did not say that we as people are full of plotholes and the like he said your book, which you base all your crazy lies on is full of plotholes, contradictions, and false history.

It's very clear you are not hear to have your beliefs challenged, on that claim you are a lier of the highest degree, because a man looking to honestly and reasonably challenge his beliefs does not take the challenges and twist and mutilate them to the point they bare no resemblance to the challenge in an attempt to avoid addressing them.

You sir are nothing more then a base coward, a lying knave, and a fraudulent huckster. A poisoned tongued, yellow bellied, wicked charlatan and you deserve the condemnation and hostility of every man woman and child on this goodly Earth.

HoboHoboHoboHoboHobo
Made up, and incredibly stupid i might add, nonsense.

No, stop making up stuff.

This is not the matrix, grow up you simpering child.

You assert and without evidence. You have no more knowledge and wisdom that that which my dog leaves on the lawn.

Lol wut? Do you just string together words you like and hope they form a sentence?

It appears that you desired to be a dumb cunt then.Drinking Beverage

Quantum entanglement denies you and will continue to do so no matter how long your post is.

You do not understand quantum entanglement nor the level at which it operates. It occurs at the particle level and no higher.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-01-2015, 06:45 PM
(17-01-2015 06:29 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Quantum entanglement denies you and will continue to do so no matter how long your post is.

You keep saying that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
17-01-2015, 07:46 PM
(17-01-2015 06:29 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Quantum entanglement denies you and will continue to do so no matter how long your post is.

Quantum Entanglement states absolutely nothing about consciousness you lying little toad. It supports your superstitions not int he slightest. Try to get a basic understanding of Quantum Mechanics before you talk about it, Quantum Entanglement operates at the level of electrons and photons not at the level of entire brain states and personalities you fucking muppet.

You are a lying knave and an intellectual coward. If you are too lazy to actually counter my criticisms I'm happy to add "fucking lazy" to the list.

You don't understand anything beyond a cursory and superficial understanding of the Bible and you understand even less about Quantum Mechanics. You are a child.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
17-01-2015, 07:49 PM
(17-01-2015 06:39 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 12:24 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  How do you reconcile your theism's violation of the primacy of existence?

Theology may violate, but the word does not contradict. It's an image. It exists in the Son. All things ARE the Son.

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

How does our reality exist, yet we have virtual realities?

Primacy of Existence or Consciousness is a matter of debate from the verse above. We end the debate by knowing the excluded middle. Your computer is part of your reality, yet a virtual world exists nested within the same reality. Your consciousness is reading the letters made into words, using the computer as a medium. The medium for God is Water (early state of the universe / high order with low entropy). The words and letters are shadowed by DNA. Far to complex for you to understand with a human mind.

Entanglement is explained by information, and science already admits this.

As I will continue to say, "The Aleph Bet writes the Word. " This is proof reflected to you form the image you deScribe with light. Light reveals what it hits. It also dispels darkness.

Hebrews 9

23 It was necessary, then, for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God’s presence.

Now you are just making up things and actively trying to make them sound as fucking stupid and over the top as you possibly can. Grow up.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
17-01-2015, 08:59 PM
(17-01-2015 06:39 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  All things ARE the Son.

So you're a pantheist? Doesn't sound very Christian to me.

Tongue

Had to say it.
[+] 1 user Likes Dahlia's post
17-01-2015, 09:21 PM
(17-01-2015 08:59 PM)Dahlia Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 06:39 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  All things ARE the Son.

So you're a pantheist? Doesn't sound very Christian to me.

Tongue

Had to say it.

Totally off topic. Dahlia! Is your avatar Audrey Hepburn? Looooove Audrey Hepburn!

Sorry, had to make note of your avatar. Carry on.......

Actually your Audrey Hepburn avatar is more interesting than Alphabets posts.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
17-01-2015, 09:31 PM
(17-01-2015 09:21 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Totally off topic. Dahlia! Is your avatar Audrey Hepburn? Looooove Audrey Hepburn!

Sorry, had to make note of your avatar. Carry on.......

Actually your Audrey Hepburn avatar is more interesting than Alphabets posts.

Aww, thanks! Haha. And yep, it's Audrey! She's my favorite.
17-01-2015, 10:34 PM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2015 10:40 PM by TheMrBillShow.)
It's curious that God's existence is demonstrable only via a lot of references to dead languages and pseudo-intellectual double talk. If the destiny of our immortal souls hangs in the balance, and God desires a relationship with his us, why would God play "hide and seek" in this manner? How about a God that doesn't require the pretentious jargon of blowhards to be undeniable? Too much to ask for? How about convincing evidence that the slowest among us can grasp?

Provide clear, straightforward evidence or stop wasting my time.

There is no "I" in "team" but there is a broken and mixed up "me."
[+] 5 users Like TheMrBillShow's post
18-01-2015, 08:46 AM
(17-01-2015 06:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  

You do not understand quantum entanglement nor the level at which it operates. It occurs at the particle level and no higher.

I cannot deny the implications of the Dirac Equation and neither does science. We are parallel to another side that is not observed. Entanglement is between. The foundation of all quantum mechanics of this veil between matter and antimatter (Heaven and Earth). Science know this. They spend billions trying to find the Higgs Field. It is the anchor we are entangled with, or zero sum (Symmetry that is Invariant).

Flesh and blood cannot inherit the other side apart from destruction. Consciousness is the Spirit. We are the Host. The Lord of Hosts is the one presiding over the family. It is involuiton before evolution. Involution is by design in an image. I can give you evidence of this by opening your eyes to the possibility you are claiming impossible.

If mankind could advance our technology, allowing our mind to enter the Silicone Reality of the movie Avatar, we would be required to do what? Answer this for me with truth. Stop and ask how our mind could enter the machine we have created. My mind is, at this moment, in yours from these Words, yet I wrote this in the past. You are reading them now. You are collapsing wave function, translated into a medium of energy, opened from memory storage. The universe is the same. By your thoughts, you make the world.

How would we do it? We would take our consciousness, transcribe it into binary, then enter into the image of our virtual reality (created universe). My words to you are this process now. You are seeing the evidence. We are already taking steps to do this beyond words on a page. Have you not paid attention? Move 100 years into our future. Avatar would then be a movie you experience at the next level of comprehension. Better than 3D, it would be real dimensional to your mind, including input to the senses. Step into the headset and enter the world of inconscience (real dream while waking).

You are denying this is possible. The words on this page of energy and light show you it IS possible with proof!

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Aleph Bet (Strong House). You are in that house now. Reality is the House. Letters making words. Binary programming in a created reality (image of Heaven). Your ego says NO WAY. I deny it. Not me. I do not deny it.

I am showing you it has already been done and will repeat like a fractal as we engage our own Creator Mind. E means out of. Volution means revolving around a center. The mind IS the center and you have literally never gone anywhere as you move about here in the image. Neo simply needs to wake up. We are in a Matrix that the makers of that movie knew they were describing. This is not new, but the technology we use to mimic it is. We are Carbon. Silicone is our created reality. We are Creators. We are IN the image of God and HIS image. Genesis 1:27 says it both ways. This universe is old. Design is evident. We are digital. DNA is the shadow and signature of the process. Aleph Bet.

How did they know? The same way all seeking minds know. They went into the mind. The process to self realize has been know for thousands of years and is the basis for religion. It IS the Mystery of the Mystery Schools. By denying what we can see with evidence, we are denying the Creator of it all. He claims this is the one thing to avoid. Why? Not because he is angry and vengeful. We must be able to collapse the wave function to get out. It's the key to the process, not a trick.

We can't collapse the wave function to return apart from the key to the lock. Faith. Determining the indeterminate wave function is faith that it is possible, aside from what we see as the created image we occupy. Faith sees what is unseen. Choice. We have the key to the lock holding us here, right there in our mind's eye. It was designed this way to keep us here until bread is finished baking. Don't be burnt toast. Rise from the toaster. DNA in Water with Yeast (sin) is what? Baking in the Mothers' oven (Womb). Bread of Life.

Knew Thyself. By judging God, we judge ourselves--literally. Deny Self / Spirit / Consciousness and no will to leave is possible. This place will be melted away when the time is up. Why is it impossible to exit apart from faith? Ego judges. Self realized beings cannot judge, but only love. It's the key to the door.

Over and over, I will keep giving here. I love you all. You are worth fighting for. Humans our all of us and we are all one. Unity and not division. Love others. That's the key to the door of the mind. Once you get in, the lotus blooms.
18-01-2015, 08:50 AM
(18-01-2015 08:46 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Over and over, I will keep giving here. I love you all. You are worth fighting for. Humans our all of us and we are all one. Unity and not division. Love others. That's the key to the door of the mind. Once you get in, the lotus blooms.

....and over and over and over...

Admission of intent to spam? Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF