I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2015, 08:51 AM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
Proof with Evidence from higher minds than us. I show you because Love is in my heart for myself (you).

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2015, 09:00 AM
(18-01-2015 08:51 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Proof with Evidence from higher minds than us. I show you because Love is in my heart for myself (you).

The Atheist is the most faithful person in the world in reality? Why? We know truth by its opposite. No mind on earth is in a better state to see God than the one occupying the opposite image. If any of us had true faith (any of us), we would not be here now. Faith is a hope. I have that hope. Faith opens the Lotus for Love to enter in. Love resolves reality to Truth. Bliss is know by its opposite. Who better to know by the end? I already know. Nothing has challenged this in me yet.

It is evidence in the writings of Poe.

POE MESMERIC REVELATION

P. But to what good end is pain thus rendered possible?

V. All things are either good or bad by comparison. A sufficient analysis will show that pleasure in all cases, is but the contrast of pain. Positive pleasure is a mere idea. To be happy at any one point we must have suffered at the same. Never to suffer would have been never to have been blessed. But it has been shown that, in the inorganic life, pain cannot be; thus the necessity for the organic. The pain of the primitive life of Earth, is the sole basis of the bliss of the ultimate life in Heaven.

He was a mystic, exploring the mind.
18-01-2015, 09:04 AM
(18-01-2015 09:00 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(18-01-2015 08:51 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Proof with Evidence from higher minds than us. I show you because Love is in my heart for myself (you).

The Atheist is the most faithful person in the world in reality? Why? We know truth by its opposite. No mind on earth is in a better state to see God than the one occupying the opposite image. If any of us had true faith (any of us), we would not be here now. Faith is a hope. I have that hope. Faith opens the Lotus for Love to enter in. Love resolves reality to Truth. Bliss is know by its opposite. Who better to know by the end? I already know. Nothing has challenged this in me yet.

POE MESMERIC REVELATION

V. All things are either good or bad by comparison. A sufficient analysis will show that pleasure in all cases, is but the contrast of pain. Positive pleasure is a mere idea. To be happy at any one point we must have suffered at the same. Never to suffer would have been never to have been blessed. But it has been shown that, in the inorganic life, pain cannot be; thus the necessity for the organic. The pain of the primitive life of Earth, is the sole basis of the bliss of the ultimate life in Heaven.

Do I imply we are all atheists? No. We all have faith, or no wave function could be collapsed. You would not be here apart from faith you are. You already believe in self. No, simply see it as it is. We are all here as one. Division is by choice. Unity is also by choice. Peace comes how?

Am I an Atheist? No. It's not possible. Do I know God? None of us do yet. Seeking is the way to find. Faith is the way we do it. Rise, sit still, or fall. Choice is faith.
18-01-2015, 09:34 AM
(18-01-2015 09:04 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(18-01-2015 09:00 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  The Atheist is the most faithful person in the world in reality? Why? We know truth by its opposite. No mind on earth is in a better state to see God than the one occupying the opposite image. If any of us had true faith (any of us), we would not be here now. Faith is a hope. I have that hope. Faith opens the Lotus for Love to enter in. Love resolves reality to Truth. Bliss is know by its opposite. Who better to know by the end? I already know. Nothing has challenged this in me yet.

POE MESMERIC REVELATION

Do I imply we are all atheists? No. We all have faith, or no wave function could be collapsed. You would not be here apart from faith you are. You already believe in self. No, simply see it as it is. We are all here as one. Division is by choice. Unity is also by choice. Peace comes how?

Am I an Atheist? No. It's not possible. Do I know God? None of us do yet. Seeking is the way to find. Faith is the way we do it. Rise, sit still, or fall. Choice is faith.

Psssst. I think you're talking to yourself now.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
18-01-2015, 11:01 AM
(18-01-2015 09:00 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  We know truth by its opposite
The opposite of truths are lies.
(18-01-2015 09:00 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  No mind on earth is in a better state to see God than the one occupying the opposite image.
So, no one knows god better than liars?
You might have finally said something I'd agree with.

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like LostLocke's post
18-01-2015, 11:52 AM
(18-01-2015 09:04 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(18-01-2015 09:00 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  The Atheist is the most faithful person in the world in reality? Why? We know truth by its opposite. No mind on earth is in a better state to see God than the one occupying the opposite image. If any of us had true faith (any of us), we would not be here now. Faith is a hope. I have that hope. Faith opens the Lotus for Love to enter in. Love resolves reality to Truth. Bliss is know by its opposite. Who better to know by the end? I already know. Nothing has challenged this in me yet.

POE MESMERIC REVELATION

See...right here..... you're still thinking inside your own box of thought:
you entertain the possibility of god but not the improbability of no god.

so....

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
18-01-2015, 12:04 PM
(18-01-2015 11:52 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(18-01-2015 09:04 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Do I imply we are all atheists? No. We all have faith, or no wave function could be collapsed. You would not be here apart from faith you are. You already believe in self. No, simply see it as it is. We are all here as one. Division is by choice. Unity is also by choice. Peace comes how?

so....

Pulling off a Vosur here ...

You mean "probability of no god,' or "improbability of god."

Smile

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
18-01-2015, 12:05 PM
(18-01-2015 12:04 PM)Free Wrote:  
(18-01-2015 11:52 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  See...right here..... you're still thinking inside your own box of thought:

so....

Pulling off a Vosur here ...

You mean "probability of no god,' or "improbability of god."

Smile

that too
Smile

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
18-01-2015, 05:03 PM
(18-01-2015 11:52 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(18-01-2015 09:04 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Do I imply we are all atheists? No. We all have faith, or no wave function could be collapsed. You would not be here apart from faith you are. You already believe in self. No, simply see it as it is. We are all here as one. Division is by choice. Unity is also by choice. Peace comes how?

so....

Nothing improbable about what is evident.
18-01-2015, 05:46 PM
(18-01-2015 05:03 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Nothing improbable about what is evident.

I know it's satisfying to spend your time making the most obscure illusory correlations possible, to think that you've made some amazing new discovery about the universe and outsmarted every scientist who's ever lived, and to believe in a supernatural diety that says, "Congratulations, you are the only one smart enough to have solved my crazy mind puzzle! Here, thou shalt have a cookie."
However, it's way more probable that all you've really discovered is the depth of your own imagination. You do have quite an imagination, that's evident, so here, have a cookie; you've earned it. [Image: COokie_by_xXZombieCandyxX.gif]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post