I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2015, 10:50 PM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(10-01-2015 10:39 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 10:12 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Yahweh is the ruling mind of Adam, proclaiming himself God above all others.

So Adam had other minds ? And your god acknowledged other gods ?

(10-01-2015 10:12 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Satan is the accuser (conscience). Seen in this light, what you suggest is the primary goal of all scripture. When Yahweh Silenced Satan, he clothed Joshua with a new mind and robe.

Joshua was a myth, from the myths of the old Northern Kingdom. I see you are no scholar. Actually the name satan, שטן (satan) is identical to the noun שטן (satan) meaning adversary. As I said, I see you have no education in Biblical Studies.

Come again:

Job 1

6 One day when the sons of Elohim came to stand in front of Yahweh, Satan the Accuser came along with them.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2015, 10:50 PM
(10-01-2015 10:44 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I have the proof. It can't be denied. Simply ask for it if you want to see it. It's in my avatar.

I deny it.

See how easy that was. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
10-01-2015, 10:51 PM
(10-01-2015 10:44 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 10:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No one said it was a cause. Provide examples of "Involution".

That's what I though. Yet another in the LONG line of insane people who think THEY have cooked up some new bullshit.

You are dismissed.

Ya ya ya. Everyone says they have the proof. As I said, take a number.
Yawn

Tell me what Physics text or dictionary has the word "volution", and what page it's on.

I have the proof. It can't be denied. Simply ask for it if you want to see it. It's in my avatar.

Oh please provide your proof. I really need a laugh.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

(10-01-2015 10:48 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 10:32 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Hi Aleph. Welcome to TTA. I've got to hand it to you, you've made a great start. There's nothing like being evangelized at to make us roll our eyes and go
[Image: Oh_no__not_again_by_PlanetRuth.jpg]

Just a note. Scripture carries no more weight here than any other work of fiction. You'd be better off quoting from The Lord of the Rings. Tolkien was a far superior author.

That has some unsettling connotations.

I don't need scripture to show you proof of God. I simply need someone to ask me for the proof. I'll keep reading to see if anyone has noticed my Avatar.

I don't get it. What's this about your avatar?

Truth seeker.
(10-01-2015 10:48 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I don't need scripture to show you proof of God. I simply need someone to ask me for the proof. I'll keep reading to see if anyone has noticed my Avatar.

Good! Then you can stop quoting it incessantly. I asked and I noticed your avatar. Mystic symbols scrawled across an old man's face if I'm not mistaken.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
(10-01-2015 10:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 10:44 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I have the proof. It can't be denied. Simply ask for it if you want to see it. It's in my avatar.

Oh please provide your proof. I really need a laugh.

I think he's using the bible verse that says everyone already believes in God.

Truth seeker.
10-01-2015, 10:53 PM
AlephBet do you think we have no morals? We are not what you think we are.
[+] 2 users Like FSM's post
10-01-2015, 10:54 PM
(10-01-2015 10:51 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  I think he's using the bible verse that says everyone already believes in God.

Really? A presuppositionalist who thinks that we're all really just christians in denial? Gasp Say it isn't so! Shocking

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Dang man, I'm sure there must be a renaissance festival going on somewhere ... surely you can find someone there to play along. Drinking Beverage

Oh well ... welcome to the forum. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
(10-01-2015 10:53 PM)FSM Wrote:  AlephBet do you think we have no morals? We are not what you think we are.

You can only have morals by borrowing from the Christian worldview.

Truth seeker.