I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2015, 06:04 PM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(18-01-2015 11:01 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  
(18-01-2015 09:00 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  We know truth by its opposite
The opposite of truths are lies.
(18-01-2015 09:00 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  No mind on earth is in a better state to see God than the one occupying the opposite image.
So, no one knows god better than liars?
You might have finally said something I'd agree with.

My words have been loving. By their opposite, we see truth. Love can only give. Taking is that of a thief. I have not lied.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2015, 06:08 PM
(18-01-2015 05:46 PM)cactus Wrote:  
(18-01-2015 05:03 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Nothing improbable about what is evident.

I know it's satisfying to spend your time making the most obscure illusory correlations possible, to think that you've made some amazing new discovery about the universe and outsmarted every scientist who's ever lived, and to believe in a supernatural diety that says, "Congratulations, you are the only one smart enough to have solved my crazy mind puzzle! Here, thou shalt have a cookie."
However, it's way more probable that all you've really discovered is the depth of your own imagination. You do have quite an imagination, that's evident, so here, have a cookie; you've earned it. [Image: COokie_by_xXZombieCandyxX.gif]

When you read my words on your screen, you are reading my thoughts from the past. If I could make a movie for you, those thoughts would then be in a more impressive form. If I could produce a vision to your mind, you would enter another world.

God produced the image, the same way these words are made from letters, produced in your past, to the screen of your awareness. Reality is that screen. Information produced it from letters, translated to a version you could slowly understand.

I am merely noting God's mind, not my own.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Once you know, you can't unknow. I am shining a light, that's all. Darkness steps aside.
18-01-2015, 06:24 PM
(18-01-2015 09:04 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(18-01-2015 09:00 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  The Atheist is the most faithful person in the world in reality? Why? We know truth by its opposite. No mind on earth is in a better state to see God than the one occupying the opposite image. If any of us had true faith (any of us), we would not be here now. Faith is a hope. I have that hope. Faith opens the Lotus for Love to enter in. Love resolves reality to Truth. Bliss is know by its opposite. Who better to know by the end? I already know. Nothing has challenged this in me yet.

It is evidence in the writings of Poe.

POE MESMERIC REVELATION

P. But to what good end is pain thus rendered possible?

V. All things are either good or bad by comparison. A sufficient analysis will show that pleasure in all cases, is but the contrast of pain. Positive pleasure is a mere idea. To be happy at any one point we must have suffered at the same. Never to suffer would have been never to have been blessed. But it has been shown that, in the inorganic life, pain cannot be; thus the necessity for the organic. The pain of the primitive life of Earth, is the sole basis of the bliss of the ultimate life in Heaven.

He was a mystic, exploring the mind.

Do I imply we are all atheists? No. We all have faith, or no wave function could be collapsed. You would not be here apart from faith you are. You already believe in self. No, simply see it as it is. We are all here as one. Division is by choice. Unity is also by choice. Peace comes how?

Am I an Atheist? No. It's not possible. Do I know God? None of us do yet. Seeking is the way to find. Faith is the way we do it. Rise, sit still, or fall. Choice is faith.

replying to your own posts? Spamming with three things in a row when one post could had done it? Shame on you!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
18-01-2015, 06:45 PM
(18-01-2015 06:24 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(18-01-2015 09:04 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Do I imply we are all atheists? No. We all have faith, or no wave function could be collapsed. You would not be here apart from faith you are. You already believe in self. No, simply see it as it is. We are all here as one. Division is by choice. Unity is also by choice. Peace comes how?

Am I an Atheist? No. It's not possible. Do I know God? None of us do yet. Seeking is the way to find. Faith is the way we do it. Rise, sit still, or fall. Choice is faith.

replying to your own posts? Spamming with three things in a row when one post could had done it? Shame on you!

Spam is defined as:

WIKI: "Forum spam consists of posts on Internet forums that contains related or unrelated advertisements, links to malicious websites, and abusive or otherwise unwanted information. Forum spam is usually posted onto message boards by automated spambots or manually with unscrupulous intentions with one idea in mind: to get the spam in front of readers who would not otherwise have anything to do with it intentionally."

By having a forum devoted to religion and debate concerning religion, the topic is not unwanted. I have nothing to sell. My topics relate across a broad range of potential premise. My first thread, by necessity, needed to contain the whole of my beliefs. I am still there expanding with new information. New threads, replies to other threads and new ideas for discussion will, by obvious reasoning, need to contain my thoughts. Just like an Atheist using the same warn out old pun to answer a believer, I must use my own thoughts and concepts to show God's thoughts and concepts. We mirror, and, by necessity, repeat like a fractal. Truth is like that. It dispels darkness.

Define your version of spam. As others have already said here, I am not spamming.
18-01-2015, 07:06 PM
(18-01-2015 06:45 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(18-01-2015 06:24 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  replying to your own posts? Spamming with three things in a row when one post could had done it? Shame on you!

Spam is defined as:

WIKI: "Forum spam consists of posts on Internet forums that contains related or unrelated advertisements, links to malicious websites, and abusive or otherwise unwanted information. Forum spam is usually posted onto message boards by automated spambots or manually with unscrupulous intentions with one idea in mind: to get the spam in front of readers who would not otherwise have anything to do with it intentionally."

By having a forum devoted to religion and debate concerning religion, the topic is not unwanted. I have nothing to sell. My topics relate across a broad range of potential premise. My first thread, by necessity, needed to contain the whole of my beliefs. I am still there expanding with new information. New threads, replies to other threads and new ideas for discussion will, by obvious reasoning, need to contain my thoughts. Just like an Atheist using the same warn out old pun to answer a believer, I must use my own thoughts and concepts to show God's thoughts and concepts. We mirror, and, by necessity, repeat like a fractal. Truth is like that. It dispels darkness.

Define your version of spam. As others have already said here, I am not spamming.

Quoting wikipedia is not a valid source of information as anyone can Edit the information to whatever they want. It is however useful for for the sources the authors of the page show for their work.

Spam also is defined as the quantity of which you post. To put it in other words, "clutter" is also a good word for it. If I create post, after post, and after post of one thread after another until when you click on the food forum and nothing but my posts are on the front page, that is spam. Doing the same thing inside of a thread is also spam when you make one post after another in a row. Especially if you are just quoting and responding to yourself.

I was not claiming spam by your other threads, just the above where you posted three times, quoting yourself each time in a row.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
18-01-2015, 08:09 PM
(18-01-2015 07:06 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(18-01-2015 06:45 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Spam is defined as:

Quoting wikipedia is not a valid source of information as anyone can Edit the information to whatever they want. It is however useful for for the sources the authors of the page show for their work.

Spam also is defined as the quantity of which you post. To put it in other words, "clutter" is also a good word for it. If I create post, after post, and after post of one thread after another until when you click on the food forum and nothing but my posts are on the front page, that is spam. Doing the same thing inside of a thread is also spam when you make one post after another in a row. Especially if you are just quoting and responding to yourself.

I was not claiming spam by your other threads, just the above where you posted three times, quoting yourself each time in a row.

This makes the second time you said the same thing. Are you trying to make a point, using your beliefs? Each of us posses a script we use, outlining our beliefs. You can speak yours and I'll speak mine. Often, it will require me to keep using the same truth and example, much as most of the users here do every day. Have you ever posted a picture or video twice in different threads?

The reason you see me reply is a good one. My edit feature has been take away, otherwise, I would edit one post and add what I wanted to say, but missed.

Judge not, or you judge yourself. We are all one being my friend. I am here because I love others. By this, I let you know the mystery of who you are. If you would realize who I am, you would treat me like yourself.

See there, I said the same thing again. It's the truth that needs to be shown in the image by its opposite. Eventually, the image will reflect itself. This is the point of life. See yourself in the mirror.
18-01-2015, 08:29 PM
Repetitive posting is also considered spam. And you keep repeating the same babbling bullshit.
18-01-2015, 08:31 PM
He already has voices in his head. Its not such a big leap to reply to your own posts.

Big Grin

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
18-01-2015, 08:40 PM
(18-01-2015 06:04 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(18-01-2015 11:01 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  The opposite of truths are lies.
So, no one knows god better than liars?
You might have finally said something I'd agree with.

My words have been loving. By their opposite, we see truth. Love can only give. Taking is that of a thief. I have not lied.

Fuck you you have lied repeatedly, on multiple occasions, over and over you asshole. I even pointed out where you do and you avoided dealing with them making you a lier and a coward.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
18-01-2015, 08:42 PM
(18-01-2015 06:45 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Define your version of spam.

1) No spam
This applies to all posts made by members on the forum (see Information & Resources thread for policy on spambots). Spam is defined as 'repetitious posts or threads with the same or similar content'. The consequence of failing to comply with the policy is potentially having your account banned. Exceptions to the policy will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis by the Administration. The Administration rely upon the membership to identify offending behavior.

There you go fuckwit, perhaps you should try reading the rules before you bumblefuck your way out the door.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.