• 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2015, 07:23 AM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
why is this thread still breathing ?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2015, 08:27 AM
(19-01-2015 07:23 AM)Ace Wrote:  why is this thread still breathing ?

I think it is because my belief that were are the same self, individualized among many varieties, cannot be challenged. God is the first self, the Supreme self breathing life into the Son, which is the first image of himself.

We cannot conceptualize what it means for the Son to be the entire Cosmos, but this is what the Bible states in 1 Colossians. All things. Life is the prana (force) animating the body. God is in and through us all.

The proof of this has already be explained. The demonstration is by the character God demands. Love. As shown by it's opposite, we see the truth. Life breathes in and and out. This thread has a purpose that cannot be shaken. It is anchored in the right truth.
19-01-2015, 09:42 AM
(19-01-2015 08:27 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  I think it is because my belief that were are the same self, individualized among many varieties, cannot be challenged.

You're confusing "cannot be challenged" with "ignoring all challenges and pretending they aren't there".

Given your ego, I'm not at all surprised though. Drinking Beverage

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
19-01-2015, 09:59 AM
(19-01-2015 09:42 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(19-01-2015 08:27 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  I think it is because my belief that were are the same self, individualized among many varieties, cannot be challenged.

You're confusing "cannot be challenged" with "ignoring all challenges and pretending they aren't there".

This, exactly this. So many people, myself included, have torn his pathetic little delusions apart and surprisingly and conveniently the never once addresses a single refutation of his points. He ignores them all and just keeps spouting off his pedantic and inane bullshit.

@Alphabet Soup

If you were really about love and caring and whatever other blatant lies you are trying to package your self as you would do us all a kindness and engage in an actual and honest conversation. Instead you lie repeatedly, you make up things to fit your narrative, you dishonestly avoid any criticisms and challenges and then you lie about there being none to address.

You don't care about anyone here and that is evidenced by your continued and flagrant disregard for the people here and their opinions. So long as you continue to act like a spammy lying, cowardly, dishonest, fraudulent knave you will be treated like one.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
19-01-2015, 10:18 AM
Not only has it been challenged it's been entirely refuted. To cling to that claim after it's been destroyed shows a weak mind more interested in maintaining it's fraudulent narrative than it is in the truth.
You are full of intellectual cowardice.

(19-01-2015 08:27 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  God is the first self, the Supreme self breathing life into the Son, which is the first image of himself.
You have yet to show a god exists and thus you have no right nor basis to start assigning attributes or actions to such an entity. Demonstrate a god exists or shut the fuck up.

(19-01-2015 08:27 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  We cannot conceptualize what it means for the Son to be the entire Cosmos, but this is what the Bible states in 1 Colossians.
The Bible is a group of unsourced, unverified, made up stories by anonymous authors. It has no authority, no accuracy, and is counterproductive when trying to establish facts and truth.
I don't care which part of your fraudulent book you wanna quote. It's a work of fiction.

(19-01-2015 08:27 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Life is the prana (force) animating the body.
No, go back to school and read a biology textbook and stop making up goofy sounding shit.

(19-01-2015 08:27 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  God is in and through us all.
No he is not by virtue of the fact he does not exist. Try harder little butterfly.

(19-01-2015 08:27 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  The proof of this has already be explained.
It has been asserted by you and the problems with your assertion have also been ignored by you. You have no proof at all, just a misusing and missattribution of big words and ideas you don't understand.

(19-01-2015 08:27 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  The demonstration is by the character God demands. Love.
A.) You clearly do not understand what a demonstration of evidence means, do not use the word again you lying piece of shit.
B.) You have not shown a god exists, thus you are not at the stage you can attribute demands to your undemonstrated fiction. You assertion is dismissed.

(19-01-2015 08:27 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  As shown by it's opposite, we see the truth.
No.

(19-01-2015 08:27 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  Life breathes in and and out.
A sentence with no value, just a deepity.

(19-01-2015 08:27 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  This thread has a purpose that cannot be shaken.
On this we agree however you lack the self knowledge or the intellect to know that the treads unshakeable purpose is to show you as a fucking idiot.

(19-01-2015 08:27 AM)AlephBet Wrote:  It is anchored in the right truth.
"Come challenge my beliefs just know that I am unshakably right in everything I believe."

I would spit on you if I could you petty lying little worm.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
19-01-2015, 02:52 PM

Ad Hominem, calling me names and simply saying, "No, it's not true," are not arguments with evidence presented. I have established the ground I stand on. I have used Nobel Laureates in videos discussing the same concepts, leading to the same conclusions. One root truth emerges. Aleph Bet writes the Word into reality, which is a digitally rendered image (Hologram) of consciousness (mind) and matter (catalyst).

Let's see if the Physicists says the same thing about information rendering reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKkiy24LqBQ - Yes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DIl3Hfh9tY - Yes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfYon2WdR40 - Yes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsbZT9bJ1s4 - Yes!

You are denying not just me, but every mind I present to you saying what I am saying. Head in the sand. Take it out and look! You are denying your future. Reality has a point for you to find. I am showing you. It can't be denied. NOTHING has been said yet to deny what is evident by any measure of the mind. The challenge is still open.

Roger Penrose on Consciousness Non-locality. Yes!

19-01-2015, 03:12 PM
(19-01-2015 02:52 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Ad Hominem, calling me names and simply saying, "No, it's not true," are not arguments with evidence presented.

And claiming this is all anyone has replied with is dishonest and lying. Drinking Beverage

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
19-01-2015, 04:22 PM

Axioms of truth resolve contradictions below. The reason I have not been challenged here is related to higher ground by awareness. I hold the higher axiom of truth.

Example:

A Train Engineer and friend have an argument about the train whistle changing pitch. The engineer says it remains constant. The friend argues the whistle changes pitch each time it passes. They argue, not knowing the principle of the Doppler Effect.

I hold the higher ground here by showing the higher axiom that is evident. Science is with me. We are in a holographic image, constructed entirely of information, with entangled consciousness. Reflected properly, both science and religion have the same view of reality. God cannot be taken from consciousness (Spirit) and names the components with better metaphors than science. The evidence reside with me so far. Speak to a higher axiom and I'll consider the argument. Staging your platform on denial of evident truth is not a platform that can rise. It sinks by its own weight of fallacy.

Aleph Bet writes the Word. Truth is literally woven into itself by the letters of the word. Aleph Mem Tav. Strong Water Mark (Emet). The word Death is Mem Tav, or Met. The Father (God) cannot be taken out of the letters. He is the Aleph Bet writing the words into the Aleph Mem (Mother / Cup of water). Seed in a cup with yeast (sin) makes the bread of life. It bakes in an oven (Mother's womb). The universe is that womb. Latin Mater is Mother, or Matrix (Womb).

The universe is against you if you are trying to deny God. All roads lead back to one Designer.
19-01-2015, 04:23 PM
(19-01-2015 03:12 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(19-01-2015 02:52 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Ad Hominem, calling me names and simply saying, "No, it's not true," are not arguments with evidence presented.

And claiming this is all anyone has replied with is dishonest and lying. Drinking Beverage

I just restated my beliefs. Restate the arguments against. Should not be hard. Put it in one post, as I have done.
19-01-2015, 04:33 PM
(19-01-2015 04:23 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I just restated my beliefs. Restate the arguments against. Should not be hard. Put it in one post, as I have done.

What's that matter? You can't wade through your own mounds of BS posts to find the countless examples where others have already done this for you and you ignored them? No, I'm not going to make your spamming easier for you. If you want to attempt to redeem yourself, go find some of those and reply to them honestly. Until then, I'm not wasting my time with you.

[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post