I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(19-01-2015 04:23 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(19-01-2015 03:12 PM)Impulse Wrote:  And claiming this is all anyone has replied with is dishonest and lying. Drinking Beverage

I just restated my beliefs. Restate the arguments against. Should not be hard. Put it in one post, as I have done.
I've done that like 8 fucking times you dishonest cunt. Every time I raise a problem with your bumblefuckery you just ignore it, throw a video that does not say what you think it says at me, or quote your stupid book as if that means something. The only thing you have NOT done is actually engage in reasonable conversation by addressing peoples objections. Restating things already shown to be false as emphatically as you can is not addressing peoples points. Posting youtube videos with lectures you don't understand is not an argument.

I've issued you several challenges around your claims and you have ignored every single fucking one. Seeing as how you were too fucking lazy and dishonest to address the issues when they were raised you are welcome to go fuck yourself and when you are done you can go look up the arguments against your bullshit your self you lazy fucking fraud.
Here is the big question though: Why the hell should we do your work for you when I and everyone else here including YOU know good and fucking well you are going to ignore it and just regurgitate your previous comments? You claim to love everyone here and if that's true do your own fucking work when it's presented to you.

Here is a hint: There is a whole bunch in this thread alone.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
19-01-2015, 06:32 PM
(19-01-2015 04:22 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Example:

A Train Engineer and friend have an argument about the train whistle changing pitch. The engineer says it remains constant. The friend argues the whistle changes pitch each time it passes. They argue, not knowing the principle of the Doppler Effect.

I hold the higher ground here by showing the higher axiom that is evident. Science is with me. We are in a holographic image, constructed entirely of information.........
....followed by more philo-crap.

Wow, your first sentence is actually correct and a legitimate point.

What mental malfunction occurred that then lead you to the second sentence which has absolutely nothing to do with the train whistle example.

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
19-01-2015, 09:37 PM
I've just come, sadly, from talking to my schizophrenic nephew for a couple of hours. He called his mother and informed her that God—with whom he has a constant mental conversation—told him he should move to Ohio. Right now. Never mind that he has no money and knows nobody there.

So we talked. I don't judge. I don't tell him he's wrong. I tell him how I think and feel and say I love him and want the best for him. In small ways I try to get him to think—he's not getting enough sleep, should he call his nurse practitioner and ask for help with that? Is he willing to wait one day, one week, before departing?

We talk about god. A lot. I listen. I tell him I don't know. It's just so tragic and frustrating knowing there is nothing I can do for this person beyond what I'm doing.

Why is he saying all this, you ask? Because folks, He of the First Two Letters of the Hebrew Alphabet Who Shall Not Be Named and Whose Thread Has Gone on Much Too Long strikes me as precisely the same kind of person. He/she is very probably ill.

God does not work in mysterious ways — he works in ways that are indistinguishable from his non-existence.
Jesus had a pretty rough weekend for your sins.
[+] 3 users Like claywise's post
19-01-2015, 10:27 PM
Goodbye and good riddance motherfucker.

I raise a glass to moms! Ever our Personal Savior! Heart

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post