I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2015, 10:55 PM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
Well gota go. I'll let you visit with the rest of mu brother and sisters.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2015, 10:55 PM
(10-01-2015 10:51 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 10:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh please provide your proof. I really need a laugh.

I think he's using the bible verse that says everyone already believes in God.

Yeah but not even you are that stupid to believe it's proof of anything.

Consider

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-01-2015, 10:56 PM
(10-01-2015 10:53 PM)FSM Wrote:  AlephBet do you think we have no morals? We are not what you think we are.

I love seeing the n00bs jump right into battle!

Welcome. FSM Thumbsup

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
10-01-2015, 10:56 PM
(10-01-2015 10:55 PM)FSM Wrote:  Well gota go. I'll let you visit with the rest of mu brother and sisters.

Welcome!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

10-01-2015, 10:57 PM
(10-01-2015 10:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 10:51 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  I think he's using the bible verse that says everyone already believes in God.

Yeah but not even you are that stupid to believe it's proof of anything.

Consider

I do believe that may have been a compliment diddo. Smile

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 3 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
10-01-2015, 10:57 PM
(10-01-2015 10:54 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 10:53 PM)FSM Wrote:  AlephBet do you think we have no morals? We are not what you think we are.

You can only have morals by borrowing from the Christian worldview.

Which is why god allmighty entrust such vital knowledge to a Roman mystery cult. God so hated the rest of the world that he never put in an appearance.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
10-01-2015, 10:59 PM
(10-01-2015 10:54 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  

You can only have morals by borrowing from the Christian worldview.

So all humans who never heard of Jebus are/were not "moral" ?
You do know that Christian morality did not originate with Christians.

Tell me Diddles. Do you ever plan of taking a class on your cult ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
10-01-2015, 10:59 PM
This has been fun. Its late now I can sleep better in church tomorrow. Remember AlephBet I'll be there with you. In bondage. Ps he's not coming back.
10-01-2015, 11:01 PM
(10-01-2015 09:47 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I am a believer in the Spirit of God. By this, I am implying that I also believe in the Lord and Satan as realities of the Son of God in the image of creation. From this, I issue a challenge to the minds free from this belief. Challenge my beliefs.

Why am I here asking you to do this? The answer is simple. I can hang out in Christian forums all day long. My grape is not squeezed and no wine is produced. I can find a common conversation among fellow believers, but no suffering takes place. Suffering produces fruit. Make me suffer my beliefs, thereby confirming or denying truth. Truth is subtle and rises. Ignorance is dense and sinks.

Dare to enter the waters with me. Open wide and dive deep.

Aaaaand ignore.
10-01-2015, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2015 11:06 PM by Miss Suzanne.)
Don't know if it's really belief challenging, but I have a few questions. Do you believe there is one and only one correct branch of Christianity? If there is, does that mean that believers of other Christian branches go to hell despite being good, faithful, and loyal to god? Why would a god allow so many variations (some that are slight variations) if this is the case? If they still go to heaven despite not believing in the exact doctrine, why does it matter what branch of Christianity is "right" or "wrong"? I suppose the last few questions rely on you saying, "yes," though you can explain what you think other Christians that have one set faith would say if you say, "no" (and if you want to, of course).

Also, what the hell is your avatar? I keep staring at it trying to figure it out. It's a sideways G with a bulls head under a old guy's eye? What, is god talented at bull's eyes or are you an old guy with a tattoo on his face or...?

[Image: notagain.gif]