10-01-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
Is the party over yet?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2015, 11:03 PM
Shit Pablo - your avatar is freaking me out. Shocking

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
10-01-2015, 11:04 PM
(10-01-2015 10:56 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 10:53 PM)FSM Wrote:  AlephBet do you think we have no morals? We are not what you think we are.

I love seeing the n00bs jump right into battle!

Welcome. FSM Thumbsup

thank you
10-01-2015, 11:05 PM
(10-01-2015 10:46 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 10:44 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  I have the proof. It can't be denied. Simply ask for it if you want to see it. It's in my avatar.

That... Seems suspicious... Oh well, let's play. What is your proof?

Thank you. Finally. The Bible makes a claim. It claims to outline the creator of all creation by his means of creation. I can show you the simple answer as proof of this. From here, it is your job to deny how this information can exist.

Aleph Bet is the Hebrew word Father. Denoting no name, we find the proof from the language itself. Aleph means Strong and Bet means House. The Strong House is the Father, but Most importantly, it represents the Letters of Creation. The universal proto-Canaanite word in any letters of language is AB, or Alphabet. To understand Hebrew, Phoenician must be employed. By this, EL can be know with proof.

Aleph Mem is the word Mother. Mem means Water. She is the Strong Water, or the Ruach Elohim of Genesis 1 hovering over the formless void (waters).

Here is where your proof comes in. The mother is known in the Bible as the cup of thanksgiving. Like the cup of communion, we each pass this cup as the life we live in the waters. When you add the letters (Aleph Bet) of the Father into the Cup, you get water and seed (DNA in a catalyst). By this, you bake it in the oven (Womb) and get Bread.

The Hebrew word Son is Bet (House) Nun (Seed). What is bread? Seed and water baked with yeast (Sin). The letter Sin is next to the Nun in Hebrew. I can show this later since it is not needed now. Bread rises from yeast. The Son is the House of Seed carrying on the next family.

What do letters write, evidenced by the shadow of this process (DNA)?

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Adam is the Son of God. So are all of his offspring.

1 Corinthians 10

16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

An apt description of DNA is your proof, founded on the names of the Father, Mother (Spirit) and Son.

Not only is this an artifact showing a creator's signature on the design of the family, it merely scratches the surface of what I will show you next.

Each proof I show will simply go deeper into the water. You have never heard what I have to show you.

Ask the right questions and I can show more of this outline.
10-01-2015, 11:06 PM
(10-01-2015 11:03 PM)FSM Wrote:  Is the party over yet?

Most theists will last about a week or so. They don't give up on one thread.

diddo has been here since Sept 2013. Ohmy

some stay and just keep on trying no matter the abuse or the proof.

one even became admin for awhile.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
10-01-2015, 11:08 PM
AlephBet you know most of us have no time to read long winded replys.
10-01-2015, 11:09 PM
Mmm... I just made some hot coco. My tummy's all warm. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
10-01-2015, 11:09 PM
(10-01-2015 11:05 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 10:46 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  That... Seems suspicious... Oh well, let's play. What is your proof?

Thank you. Finally. The Bible makes a claim. It claims to outline the creator of all creation by his means of creation. I can show you the simple answer as proof of this. From here, it is your job to deny how this information can exist.

Aleph Bet is the Hebrew word Father. Denoting no name, we find the proof from the language itself. Aleph means Strong and Bet means House. The Strong House is the Father, but Most importantly, it represents the Letters of Creation. The universal proto-Canaanite word in any letters of language is AB, or Alphabet. To understand Hebrew, Phoenician must be employed. By this, EL can be know with proof.

Aleph Mem is the word Mother. Mem means Water. She is the Strong Water, or the Ruach Elohim of Genesis 1 hovering over the formless void (waters).

Here is where your proof comes in. The mother is known in the Bible as the cup of thanksgiving. Like the cup of communion, we each pass this cup as the life we live in the waters. When you add the letters (Aleph Bet) of the Father into the Cup, you get water and seed (DNA in a catalyst). By this, you bake it in the oven (Womb) and get Bread.

The Hebrew word Son is Bet (House) Nun (Seed). What is bread? Seed and water baked with yeast (Sin). The letter Sin is next to the Nun in Hebrew. I can show this later since it is not needed now. Bread rises from yeast. The Son is the House of Seed carrying on the next family.

What do letters write, evidenced by the shadow of this process (DNA)?

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Adam is the Son of God. So are all of his offspring.

1 Corinthians 10

16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

An apt description of DNA is your proof, founded on the names of the Father, Mother (Spirit) and Son.

Not only is this an artifact showing a creator's signature on the design of the family, it merely scratches the surface of what I will show you next.

Each proof I show will simply go deeper into the water. You have never heard what I have to show you.

Ask the right questions and I can show more of this outline.

Yeah...Please provide more proof.

Maybe like god's a woman who you're married to?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-01-2015, 11:10 PM
...Okay, I'm sorry, I'm having no luck, does anyone have any clue what this guy is saying?

(10-01-2015 10:35 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Yes, but meet me half way. If I show you an understandable way to see Yahweh, at least admit you were blinded from the truth before you read it here.

Genesis 1 is Elohim (Father) and Ruach (Mother / Spirit). They said, "Let US make man in OUR image). This image is BOTH male and female. In Genesis 2, they rested and turned creation over to man.

Yahweh is the ruling mind of man. He uses the fruit of knowledge to extract the feminine nature (weak nature). He does this by shedding blood, taking a rib to FORM (not create) Eve. Adam was also formed in this manner. The garden was planted and nothing was created by Yahweh. He is the mind of Adam above, while Adam is the one formed below. By this, he generates his own creation. He then makes Satan (Accuser / Conscience). As we follow his story, we get to the flood. After the flood, Elohim (Father) speaks to him.

Genesis 9

“Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans shall their blood be shed;
for in the image of God
has God made mankind.

Who shed Yahweh's blood on the cross? His own nation. Why? Right after this passage in Genesis 9, Elohim makes a promise to humanity of the Rainbow (All nations). Yahweh selected one nation to bless, then uses it to self-righteously proclaim himself as God with none beside. He then sheds more blood continually, makes very bad law and is finally humbled on the Cross, paying the debt generated by the division of the image Elohim put in place. Again, does the passage above give you a reason why the Son of God hung on the cross? He paid his own arrogance.

The Lamb that was slain from the foundation was Adam. You are Adam. If you accuse Yahweh, you accuse yourself.

Job 19

25 I know that my redeemer lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet in my flesh I will see God
;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!

28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,’

29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.

Note the bolded parts. By hounding the Son for the error, you are judging yourself. Jesus said to love enemies. Why? He was the first enemy. He was also the one that saved our butts from judgment. Judge and you are judged. Why? YOU are Adam's offspring and the body of the Son of God below. Again, Eve is being refined.

It looks like he's making up stuff as he goes along. Is...is that it?

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
10-01-2015, 11:11 PM
(10-01-2015 11:06 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 11:03 PM)FSM Wrote:  Is the party over yet?

Most theists will last about a week or so. They don't give up on one thread.

diddo has been here since Sept 2013. Ohmy

some stay and just keep on trying no matter the abuse or the proof.

one even became admin for awhile.

We should try ignoring AlephBet. Talk about other stuff on the same thread.