I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2015, 11:12 PM
RE: I am Believer - Challenge My Beliefs
(10-01-2015 11:05 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  From here, it is your job to deny how this information can exist.

nope. you make a claim, you provide evidence that it actually does.

nice try, but it didnt fly.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
10-01-2015, 11:13 PM
(10-01-2015 11:09 PM)kim Wrote:  Mmm... I just made some hot coco. My tummy's all warm. Shy

I want some.
10-01-2015, 11:17 PM
Its quiet. Is he gone?
[Image: i017.jpg]

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
Well... time for my Saturday evening ancient Egyptian documentary film...

Let me know how this pile-o-shit turns out. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
10-01-2015, 11:18 PM
What a way to meet everyone.
[+] 2 users Like FSM's post
10-01-2015, 11:20 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2015 11:24 PM by AlephBet.)
(10-01-2015 11:03 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Don't know if it's really belief challenging, but I have a few questions. Do you believe there is one and only one correct branch of Christianity? If there is, does that mean that believers of other Christian branches go to hell despite being good, faithful, and loyal to god? Why would a god allow so many variations (some that are slight variations) if this is the case? If they still go to heaven despite not believing in the exact doctrine, why does it matter what branch of Christianity is "right" or "wrong"? I suppose the last few questions rely on you saying, "yes," though you can explain what you think other Christians that have one set faith would say if you say, "no" (and if you want to, of course).

Also, what the hell is your avatar? I keep staring at it trying to figure it out. It's a sideways G with a bulls head under a old guy's eye? What, is god talented at bull's eyes or are you an old guy with a tattoo on his face or...?

Right questions, so I'll answer. Christian belief is in error. If you don't overcome Yahweh / Satan, you cannot get to the Father / hidden God. Part of faith is overcoming the mark of the beast. Who is the beast? Christianity is made for the sick. It is a means to an end, allowing the process to overcome selfishness.

Revelation 13

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e] That number is 666.

The beast is ultimately selfishness. When the Son of God made his own version of creation in Genesis 2, it was founded on Carbon based life. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. The mark of mankind is the beast. We overcome the beast by rising above the image we occupy. The material world is not our first estate. As I stated earlier, we are Eve (bride) divided from Adam (Groom). Yahweh is the ruling mind of Adam throughout scriptures. The beast to overcome is Yahweh. By this, you deny and silence Satan (conscience). Until that point, trials and fire.

Why did the temple crumble? Why did Jesus / Yahweh hang on a cross? I said I was a believer. I said nothing of being a Christian. If you don't get past the Son, you won't find the Father. The Son overcame. By this, the Son is showing the way to roll the stone away from the temple of Yahweh and back to the will of the Father of Love and Spirit of God.

2 Timothy 3

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

18 markers. 6+6+6. He says, "Mark THIS!"

If you fail to overcome selfishness / self-righteousness, you are simply shedding your own blood.

Your proof is the truth of the argument. Is God right by demanding this of his Son? Now that you know you are the Son, just as much as Yahweh, you are without excuse. Note the markers. Note your conscience (Satan) by comparison.

No room to blame God. He rested in Genesis 2. The rest is all you, us, we.
10-01-2015, 11:21 PM
(10-01-2015 11:17 PM)kim Wrote:  Well... time for my Saturday evening ancient Egyptian documentary film...

Let me know how this pile-o-shit turns out. Drinking Beverage

Same as the rest I expect.
10-01-2015, 11:22 PM
(10-01-2015 11:05 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Aleph Bet is the Hebrew word Father. Denoting no name, we find the proof from the language itself. Aleph means Strong and Bet means House. The Strong House is the Father, but Most importantly, it represents the Letters of Creation. The universal proto-Canaanite word in any letters of language is AB, or Alphabet. To understand Hebrew, Phoenician must be employed. By this, EL can be know with proof.

El is Babylonian, not Phonician. Aleph Bet does not mean "father" What HEBREW word are you translating exactly ? First you say it means father, then you say it means strong house. Which is it ?

(10-01-2015 11:05 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  The mother is known in the Bible as the cup of thanksgiving.

Prove it.

(10-01-2015 11:05 PM)AlephBet Wrote:  Each proof I show will simply go deeper into the water. You have never heard what I have to show you.

Ask the right questions and I can show more of this outline.

Just as I thought. You think you're special. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
10-01-2015, 11:23 PM
Its my bedtime, my team lost, this guy is just another " I'm special- look at me- I know the truth- I have a story no one else knows" and of course it sounds just like all the other shitheads that come along with that song and dance.

not worth losing beauty sleep over.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 3 users Like Bows and Arrows's post