I am a Christian--again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2012, 11:23 PM
I am a Christian--again
(04-11-2012 11:20 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I am sensing we have a troll of the worst kind here. Pose as one of us, then have a supposed re-conversion in the hopes that at least one of us goes with him. Well, it is not going to work. I think all of us are too set in our ways.

The problem with your speculation, Egor was never "one of us" if by that you mean you thought he was once an atheist. He's just one of us by being a crazy fucker and that hasn't and won't change. Big Grin

I'm looking forward to watching the cycle spin back to Veridicanism!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
04-11-2012, 11:26 PM

RE: I am a Christian--again
(04-11-2012 11:20 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I am sensing we have a troll of the worst kind here. Pose as one of us, then have a supposed re-conversion in the hopes that at least one of us goes with him. Well, it is not going to work. I think all of us are too set in our ways.

I realize you're new, but I don't think anyone would ever say I posed as an atheist here.
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2012, 11:37 PM

(04-11-2012 11:23 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  

The problem with your speculation, Egor was never "one of us" if by that you mean you thought he was once an atheist. He's just one of us by being a crazy fucker and that hasn't and won't change. Big Grin

I am a Veridican. My wife and I were just discussing this. We are Veridicans, always will be. I'm just not sure what that means at this point. We know it's Christian. I mean, for Christ's sake, I wrote "The Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ" (Pun intended.). It's really just the way we have of following Christ without the negative influences of the modern Christian Church.

I would say at this point in time that Veridicanism is the philosophy of following the truth wherever it leads.

Veridical: True

-an: follower of

-ism: Philosophy of

Veridicanism: The philosophy of following that which is true.

I suppose in addition to following the truth we consider Jesus Christ to be the truth. In our search for God, we follow the teachings of Jesus Christ as revealed to us through the Holy Spirit. Thumbsup

I'm not trying to start a religion, this time. This time, I'm just doing my own thing.
04-11-2012, 11:45 PM
I am a Christian--again
(04-11-2012 11:37 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(04-11-2012 11:23 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  The problem with your speculation, Egor was never "one of us" if by that you mean you thought he was once an atheist. He's just one of us by being a crazy fucker and that hasn't and won't change. Big Grin

I am a Veridican. My wife and I were just discussing this. We are Veridicans, always will be. I'm just not sure what that means at this point. We know it's Christian. I mean, for Christ's sake, I wrote "The Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ" (Pun intended.). It's really just the way we have of following Christ without the negative influences of the modern Christian Church.

I would say at this point in time that Veridicanism is the philosophy of following the truth wherever it leads.

Veridical: True

-an: follower of

-ism: Philosophy of

Veridicanism: The philosophy of following that which is true.

I suppose in addition to following the truth we consider Jesus Christ to be the truth. In our search for God, we follow the teachings of Jesus Christ as revealed to us through the Holy Spirit. Thumbsup

I'm not trying to start a religion, this time. This time, I'm just doing my own thing.

Sweet! This makes me feel better about your re-conversion. Not that you need to make me feel better. I just think it's cooler to be good at husbandry than to sing silly songs and tithing. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
05-11-2012, 12:33 AM
Egor, we know you're not really offended. You feign offense because you don't want to deal with me. You don't have to be polite and pretend you have a reason for ignoring my posts. Just admit you are not equipped to deal with them right now.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
05-11-2012, 12:53 AM
I am a Christian--again
(05-11-2012 12:33 AM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Egor, we know you're not really offended. You feign offense because you don't want to deal with me. You don't have to be polite and pretend you have a reason for ignoring my posts. Just admit you are not equipped to deal with them right now.

Or at least admit you are not equipped to give a fuck what we atheist types think. Tongue

~Izel
05-11-2012, 01:04 AM

(05-11-2012 12:33 AM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Egor, we know you're not really offended. You feign offense because you don't want to deal with me. You don't have to be polite and pretend you have a reason for ignoring my posts. Just admit you are not equipped to deal with them right now.

Let's see, when we last left off, I think I was calling you a creepy disgusting pig. Let me see if my opinion has changed...nope, still there.
05-11-2012, 01:33 AM
(05-11-2012 01:04 AM)Egor Wrote:  

Let's see, when we last left off, I think I was calling you a creepy disgusting pig. Let me see if my opinion has changed...nope, still there.

Your opinion is "Just a theory" after all. Laughat
[+] 2 users Like Birdguy1979's post
05-11-2012, 04:11 AM
So why didn't you say you were back to being Veridican in the title, ya troll. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-11-2012, 05:05 AM

(05-11-2012 04:11 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  So why didn't you say you were back to being Veridican in the title, ya troll. Tongue

Because what's the point, really? It's just a Christian belief, so it falls under that umbrella. As a child, I was baptized as a Christian; when I was married, we had a Christian minister; when I die, I want a Christian funeral and a cross on my tombstone. So, why stress that I'm a "Veridican." Huh