Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2012, 03:06 PM
RE: I am a Christian--again
Oh Egor, 'ye old flip-flopper. Wink

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2012, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2012 03:16 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(02-11-2012 03:02 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent
The thing is, if you actually think that intellectual honesty has anything to do with moral weakness, you are the most foolish man on Earth.

SO, what you're saying is that your god is SO fucking stupid, that she wouldn't know that someone *says* they believe, if they really don't. You call THAT a god ? Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
02-11-2012, 03:13 PM
(02-11-2012 02:51 PM)Egor Wrote:  I am a Christian

I’ve tried everything. I’ve tried every philosophy; I’ve explored atheism for years, but I believe in God, and I believe that Jesus Christ was real and was the Son of God sent to save us from our sin. I don’t understand all the mysteries of it, but I don’t care anymore. All I know is that atheism leads to a corruption of the human mind and character, and I won’t be part of it.

Even more, my BS notion of God as the Fundamental Monistic Consciousness, is nothing more than a ridiculous evasion. I might as well just say God is God.

I was angry after reading the satanic prose of William Young’s “The Shack,” and I vowed to have nothing ever to do with Christianity again. But I believe in Christ. Why should I allow some Satanist or satanically influenced asshole to rob me of the whole reason I was created in the first place?

I’m not a good Christian. I’m not an orthodox Christian. And I think most Christians are Christians because they’re too stupid to challenge their faith. I think they walk around saying they believe in God and Christ and then act like neither exists. But that’s not the case with me. I really do believe. I’ve tried not to, and it just doesn’t stick.

So, here we go again. Frusty
There is no mystery in true Christianity. If you name me any alleged mysteries of the supposed teachings of Christ I will show you that they are not the teachings of Christ but pagan nonsense.

Atheism doesn't lead corruption of the human mind and character nearly as much as the false teachings of Christ do. You have been conditioned into thinking and acting a certain way in which you think is against your creation when in fact you are acting according to a pagan self-righteousness contrary to it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-11-2012, 03:18 PM
(02-11-2012 03:13 PM)The Theist Wrote:  
(02-11-2012 02:51 PM)Egor Wrote:  I am a Christian

I’ve tried everything. I’ve tried every philosophy; I’ve explored atheism for years, but I believe in God, and I believe that Jesus Christ was real and was the Son of God sent to save us from our sin. I don’t understand all the mysteries of it, but I don’t care anymore. All I know is that atheism leads to a corruption of the human mind and character, and I won’t be part of it.

Even more, my BS notion of God as the Fundamental Monistic Consciousness, is nothing more than a ridiculous evasion. I might as well just say God is God.

I was angry after reading the satanic prose of William Young’s “The Shack,” and I vowed to have nothing ever to do with Christianity again. But I believe in Christ. Why should I allow some Satanist or satanically influenced asshole to rob me of the whole reason I was created in the first place?

I’m not a good Christian. I’m not an orthodox Christian. And I think most Christians are Christians because they’re too stupid to challenge their faith. I think they walk around saying they believe in God and Christ and then act like neither exists. But that’s not the case with me. I really do believe. I’ve tried not to, and it just doesn’t stick.

So, here we go again. Frusty
There is no mystery in true Christianity. If you name me any alleged mysteries of the supposed teachings of Christ I will show you that they are not the teachings of Christ but pagan nonsense.

Atheism doesn't lead corruption of the human mind and character nearly as much as the false teachings of Christ do. You have been conditioned into thinking and acting a certain way in which you think is against your creation when in fact you are acting according to a pagan self-righteousness contrary to it.
Atheism doesn't lead to any corruption.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
02-11-2012, 03:24 PM
(02-11-2012 03:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  Atheism doesn't lead to any corruption.

Atheism is a false sense of intellectual superiority like the Christian hell is a false sense of moral superiority. Both are crutches for the idiot masses who haven't the sense or the balls to stand on their own feet.
02-11-2012, 03:26 PM
(02-11-2012 03:24 PM)The Theist Wrote:  
(02-11-2012 03:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  Atheism doesn't lead to any corruption.

Atheism is a false sense of intellectual superiority like the Christian hell is a false sense of moral superiority. Both are crutches for the idiot masses who haven't the sense or the balls to stand on their own feet.
Atheism is precisely standing on one's own feet.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
02-11-2012, 03:28 PM
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=pFzlX9X3E...FzlX9X3E18

Surprise of the century.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
(02-11-2012 03:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  Atheism is precisely standing on one's own feet.

No it isn't. It is the illusion of standing on one's own feet.
(02-11-2012 03:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-11-2012 03:13 PM)The Theist Wrote:  There is no mystery in true Christianity. If you name me any alleged mysteries of the supposed teachings of Christ I will show you that they are not the teachings of Christ but pagan nonsense.

Atheism doesn't lead to any corruption.
"Atheism is a false sense of intellectual superiority like the Christian
hell is a false sense of moral superiority. Both are crutches for the
idiot masses who haven't the sense or the balls to stand on their own
feet.
"

He's always good far a few laughs, that one. Here we have someone talking about *superiority*, who then,. in the same post looks down his (conflicted) nose at the "idiot masses". Swavy Davey didn't take his pills again. Maybe we could take up a collection for a visiting nurse to be sure he gets his meds. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
02-11-2012, 03:29 PM
I know you are but what am I?

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley