"I am a braindead social warrior cunt who makes cheap shots on the lives of others!"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2015, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2015 07:29 PM by The Germans are coming.)
"I am a braindead social warrior cunt who makes cheap shots on the lives of others!"
Fuck.

This week was one of the most disgusting weeks that the media landscape of this country ever fucking had to go through. I am disgusted and utterly appauled!

It litteraly started only a day after that horrific plane crash, when one of the biggest news broadcasters interfered with the investigation and published the names of the crewmembers!
The big tabloids jumped in like the fucking vultures they always are, grabbing up relatives of the co pilot and possibly even printing a fake interview with his "ex girlfriend".
All arround national TV, talkshows were making disgusting debates in which they tried to make political shots on the back of this tragedy. aswell as lying about what happend!

But worst off all was this repulsive shit:

http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/gesellsch...26091.html

"Emma" a disgusting freakshow of a publication, naimly a "feminist weekly journal" that publishes all sorts of commentary on all sorts of issues, published an article in which they used the tragedy to demand a gender quota in piloting and more female pilots, because "going on a murderous rampage is a typical male thing"...............

Censored

Words fail me when confronted with shit like this.

It amazes me how the only people who behaved correctly this week were only a few media outlets, aswell as our government.
It doesnt happen often that I agree with a multimillionaire CEO of a giant corporation, but this week the big voice of sanity in our media landscape was the boss of Airbus, who made a public statement in which he told all the talkshows and tabloids to shut the fuck up and considere the well being of victims families first.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post
29-03-2015, 09:57 PM
RE: "I am a braindead social warrior cunt who makes cheap shots on the lives of others!"
Oh... I thought you were making a confession. Dodgy

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-03-2015, 11:22 PM
RE: "I am a braindead social warrior cunt who makes cheap shots on the lives of others!"
I gave up reading the news for a while after this incident because even some öffentlich rechtliche media outlets breathlessly announcing all kinds of speculation as breaking news was unbearable to me. At some point the tragedy simply happened and no waving of arms and talking can undo it. So shutting up really would have been the wise thing to do.
But this behavior by the emma editors is despicable and so ridiculously opportunistic that they kind of kick themselves out of the game. Too bad, I wanted to like them.
30-03-2015, 01:59 PM
Well, I can say as a female that stupid comments like that put me in the mood for a good murderous rampage. Dodgy

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
30-03-2015, 02:53 PM
(30-03-2015 01:59 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Well, I can say as a female that stupid comments like that put me in the mood for a good murderous rampage. Dodgy

I'll help you hide the bodies.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-03-2015, 03:16 PM
I really hate this trend of how media outlets who used to take investigative journalism serious turn to this sensationalist garbage.

And how nobody seems to be capable of simply reporting the news these day, but always has to add some shoddy political take on a story.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
30-03-2015, 03:31 PM
(30-03-2015 03:16 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I really hate this trend of how media outlets who used to take investigative journalism serious turn to this sensationalist garbage.

And how nobody seems to be capable of simply reporting the news these day, but always has to add some shoddy political take on a story.

Everything has its place. The god of journalism hath given unto us the op-ed for this purpose, and the news report for another. I guess such distinctions are old fashioned.

Quantum Physics: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.