I am a deep thinker

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2015, 10:17 AM
RE: I am a deep thinker
Note the LOSER Jesus-fish that appears at 0:57 in that video.

Love that song. Totally got GirlyMan's reference, earlier.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2015, 05:51 PM
(30-08-2015 09:08 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 08:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And my time was a piece of wax choking on the splinter.

Jesus, Girly. You just gonna leave that hanging there? Dodgy

In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
31-08-2015, 06:32 AM
Quote:qqq--As usual, the glue sniffers cannot grasp what sine-wave is. I know that links to defininitions or images still goes over there glue stupor head but it is the minimum I can do, and have done in several threads, in response to their repeated witch doctor voodoo/magic curses.Hobo

Stems from inferority complex and lack of sexual satisfaction. imho. Take note in a few threads how the repeated want to fuck q3.

When I use the word Universe, they believe that means, shitfuckingbucketface.
Quote:..../\/\....
...(......)...
....\^/..

And again, yes, it is based on a threee-ist point-of-view.

gastrulation is also tremendusly difficult word and concepts for glue stupor brain to grasp but I continue to try at least put the info out in the vapor of glue in the Non-Thinkiin Atheiest or theist forum

They think that word gastrulation means #@*turdfuckershithead. They have such a sad lack of moral and intellectual integrity.

q3Drinking Beverage q3 Heart
31-08-2015, 06:57 AM
^^ Amigo, I dunno about glue, but the shit you're on seems pretty fucken potent.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
31-08-2015, 12:00 PM
(31-08-2015 06:32 AM)qqq Wrote:  
Quote:qqq--As usual, the glue sniffers cannot grasp what sine-wave is. I know that links to defininitions or images still goes over there glue stupor head but it is the minimum I can do, and have done in several threads, in response to their repeated witch doctor voodoo/magic curses.Hobo

Stems from inferority complex and lack of sexual satisfaction. imho. Take note in a few threads how the repeated want to fuck q3.

gastrulation is also tremendusly difficult word and concepts for glue stupor brain to grasp but I continue to try at least put the info out in the vapor of glue in the Non-Thinkiin Atheiest or theist forum

They think that word gastrulation means #@*turdfuckershithead. They have such a sad lack of moral and intellectual integrity.

q3Drinking Beverage q3 Heart

Wait...

So now, we not only 1) have a glue/drug habit, 2) we lack moral or intellectual integrity, and 3) we are vicious, violent bullies who practice magic...

but we also can't get laid?

Again, Ricky Gervais said it best:

[Image: giphy.gif]

I love this dude!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
31-08-2015, 12:57 PM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2015 02:36 PM by RocketSurgeon76.)
On a side note, gastrulation is my favorite process in biology, as its evolution of complexity is clearly seen in invertebrate zoology phyla still extant. It was kind of my "aha!" moment when first taking biology courses, in Embryology, where I could really see the clearest evidence of our evolutionary history, in particular the switch from the protostome to the deuterostome layout (which is a good thing, frankly, since if it went the other way, our lips would look a lot more like assholes).

Edit to Add:

For the rest of y'all, it basically means we form into a ball of cells after the single cell is fertilized and begins to divide, called a blastula, and then that "folds in" on itself to form the three layers of our bodies, which is the part that qqq has fixated upon.

It's funny because we're deuterostomes: it literally means we form butthole first.

Second Edit to Correct: Well, literally, deuterostome means "mouth second", but it implies butthole first. Protostomes, e.g. worms, form the mouth first, thus their term. Sorry for second editing... but I hate to misuse the word "literally".

[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post