I am a mother but ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2012, 04:17 AM
RE: I am a mother but ...
Leela, do you give a good advice? Looks like that to me. It's not a short term advice, but you might want to get some kind of paper or license and advertise yourself as a life style advisor of some kind. Maybe founding a civil association helps to avoid taxes.

I come from such a family, particularly my dad used to make astrologic readings for people. You may think it's woo, but he needed to deal with real issues of home, relationships, work, psychology and so on, the horoscope was mostly a scheme to what areas of client's life to ask about in depth.

It may be a nice side income in times of crisis, it would also help you to confine such activities into a time frame. You deserve to get something in return.

My dad used to say, you may give advice to one person with one problem only once. If they come with the same problem twice (without doing what they were told), send them away. I'd add, first ask them if they tried to find it on Google Smile

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2012, 05:31 AM
(10-08-2012 05:03 PM)Leela Wrote:  
(10-08-2012 04:46 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I'll come for a real one some day! I love to travel Big Grin

Sure come by, if you ever make your way to Romania Big Grin

Why do you have to leave Weeping

I was going to suggest I share my family with you. They're too much for me to handle on my own anyway.

But you're leaving Sadcryface2

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
[+] 1 user Likes Smooshmonster's post
15-08-2012, 08:03 AM
sorry Sad

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-08-2012, 04:06 PM
hm no edit button, so I will double post this time.
This thread kinda started because I always feel I should help everyone who feels worse than I do but I started feeling bad again and that is no good.
That is why I basically keep my nose out of the psychological topics right now. Although I am very interested in the topic, right now I need a bit distance from other people's worries ... Apart from those I pick,
And those people know that I pick them > and I hope that those people know that they still don't bother me! Because I noticed that those people kinda pulled back after I posted this. Please don't "those people", I like you, and you don't burden or bother or whatnot me!

Thanks for the attention

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Leela's post
23-08-2012, 06:05 PM
(23-08-2012 04:06 PM)Leela Wrote:  hm no edit button, so I will double post this time.
This thread kinda started because I always feel I should help everyone who feels worse than I do but I started feeling bad again and that is no good.
That is why I basically keep my nose out of the psychological topics right now. Although I am very interested in the topic, right now I need a bit distance from other people's worries ... Apart from those I pick,
And those people know that I pick them > and I hope that those people know that they still don't bother me! Because I noticed that those people kinda pulled back after I posted this. Please don't "those people", I like you, and you don't burden or bother or whatnot me!

Thanks for the attention

Yes, do what's required to keep yourself sane Smile
You'll be fine...

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
23-08-2012, 06:12 PM
I am a mother but ...
(23-08-2012 04:06 PM)Leela Wrote:  hm no edit button, so I will double post this time.

Thanks for the attention

I'm sure those people think about you a lot and that those people care. Those people are probably not wanting to bore you with their silly issues, but I bet those people appreciate you very much and are hoping you're taking good care of yourself, or at least making that husband takes good care of you! Thumbsup

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mother who abuses emotionally Chaos 19 959 08-06-2013 12:58 AM
Last Post: Momsurroundedbyboys