I am a new and unique atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2013, 09:19 PM
Rainbow I am a new and unique atheist
I've been an atheist near to all my 28 years. I've only been an outright atheist for the past ten years though. I was born with borderline autism but now it has been speculated I've outgrown it. It's hard to tell most of the time. But nonetheless, in my experience the differences between the autistic and non-autistic is not typically a big difference. Unless it comes to the differences between atheists and theists, in which the differences are still the same as with the non-autistic usually.

I am determined to do a few things to make a difference for the future world. I wish to help to progress atheism in America. I want also to help raise the awareness about, and to help make a difference for the people who were born with autism as I was, mild or otherwise. Most of all I want to make a difference for the children of this day and age so that the future world can be a bit brighter than it now seems.

Which is one of the main reasons why I am pursuing a deeper passion in developing a franchise that is centered on a public domain character known as the Wogglebug. Which I'll give information about in the appropriate sections. Anyway, it is a franchise dedicated to helping children to develop their critical thinking skills, and progress America into becoming purely secular and non-Christian.

I am a genuine free thinker and great visionary. I also am one who only "gets along" with those I feel comfortable around. I typically prefer to be a nice, considerate, understanding, and caring individual. But that is only with those I choose to be. I can just as easily choose to be the most not nice atheist towards believers. Christians are just simply not my kind of people. I want to be respected for exactly who I am.

While I am sure I can associate easily with fellow atheists around here, it is very advisable for any theists here to not approach me. Otherwise we both may end up regretting it.

I am me, and only me. Love me as I am, or hate me as I am. If you hate me as I am, I still love me as I am. But I will then have to hate you as you are. But if you like me as the one I am, I can easily like you as you are. I am an awesome individual and should be known of, and understood only by just such.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WogglebugLover's post
04-12-2013, 11:20 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2013 12:13 AM by earmuffs.)
RE: I am a new and unique atheist
You sound like a douche.
I don't like you.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
04-12-2013, 11:30 PM
(04-12-2013 11:20 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You should like a douche.
I don't like you.
*sound

[Image: Y5tGBer.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
04-12-2013, 11:33 PM
Welcome to tthe Boarg
04-12-2013, 11:37 PM
[Image: kobe.gif]

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
04-12-2013, 11:55 PM
At last, as was foretold, an atheist leader hath been sent forth from God the cosmos, and he was good. Tongue

Welcome to the forum.

05-12-2013, 12:26 AM
I actually am at least a leader of my own community. Not here. But one that I have founded uniquely. I've always been one who has wanted to raise awareness of things others tend not understand or notice. So, I've am a staunch supporter of The Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science, naturally.

I am me, and only me. Love me as I am, or hate me as I am. If you hate me as I am, I still love me as I am. But I will then have to hate you as you are. But if you like me as the one I am, I can easily like you as you are. I am an awesome individual and should be known of, and understood only by just such.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-12-2013, 12:36 AM
Unique... for why?

Plenty of Autists here and plenty who are active in trying to make a difference.

What did I miss?

Wogglebug sounds slightly racist to me but the kiddies won't notice so yeah, go for it and good luck.

Have you considered martyrdom? Then getting some followers to write some fan-fiction about you?

That seems to work.

Btw, just kidding. Welcome to the forum.

Thumbsup

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
05-12-2013, 12:39 AM
Welcome to the forum. Interesting ambitions. I can tell you'd be good for conversations here.

(04-12-2013 09:19 PM)WogglebugLover Wrote:  I can just as easily choose to be the most not nice atheist towards believers. Christians are just simply not my kind of people. I want to be respected for exactly who I am.

So in the same breath you say you want to be respected for who you are, but don't respect a person individually for having Christianity as part of their identity?

Interesting. I've met both Christians and atheists alike whom I've got along with or the opposite, have not.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
05-12-2013, 12:45 AM
Ok - well, medication recommendations not withstanding...

Welcome to the forum. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein