I am availible to answer your questions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2014, 04:59 PM
RE: I am availible to answer your questions
(08-03-2014 04:58 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Can you prove the Soiled Sock Speaking Spanish who knows that all clean people should have a prolapsed colon is less ridiculous than the middle eastern war-god who got his ass kicked by Jacob?

'Scuse me? What on earth are you going on about?

~ Miss Meng
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2014, 05:01 PM
(08-03-2014 04:51 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 04:48 PM)nach_in Wrote:  bunch of immoral sinners!

Are you saying your perfect? Rolleyes

~ Miss Meng

Obviously YOU'RE, (get it ... not your) not. Jebus not teach you to speak ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
08-03-2014, 05:02 PM
(08-03-2014 04:59 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 04:58 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Can you prove the Soiled Sock Speaking Spanish who knows that all clean people should have a prolapsed colon is less ridiculous than the middle eastern war-god who got his ass kicked by Jacob?

'Scuse me? What on earth are you going on about?

~ Miss Meng

S^4, he resides in a space underneath my bed and I worship him by making him even more filthy. He speaks to me every night and says clean people are the true filthy ones.

Why do you preach of the god whose butt was kicked in genisis 32:22-32 when my god is the proven one?
08-03-2014, 05:04 PM
Still waiting for confirmation of what god we're talking about.

If I get no answer, which god should I assume? Armazi? Baal? Ame-no-Uzume?

Hate the belief, love the believer.
[+] 1 user Likes Elder Cunningham's post
08-03-2014, 05:04 PM
I am availible to answer your questions
(08-03-2014 04:28 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 12:43 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  Can you just confirm which god/gods you are talking about here?

There is only One.

~ Miss Meng

This one.
[Image: yja7uma3.jpg]
Right?

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
08-03-2014, 05:05 PM
Miss Meng, I know you mean well (or that you are a very lovely troll indeed). There are bonafide atheists here, bonafide deists, and struggling ex-believers who are hurt and confused (that would be me). Many here were believers, as you noted in your OP.

Miss Meng, I would need to hear something more concrete than an appeal to emotion, or an appeal to what I must know deep down inside. What I once "knew" deep down inside was that a husband would not rape his wife and manipulate her, and a pastor who found out about it would not side with the husband. My knowledge was flawed. My knowledge was actually only what I *hoped* and *trusted* would turn out to be true. Cold hard facts proved very cold and hard indeed.

Had my hopes and "knowledge" been accurate, any cold hard facts that came up would have supported said knowledge.

What I am saying is this: if God as described in the Bible is the real deal, he will be backed up with cold hard fact. Truth will not be contradicted by existential data. Rather, truth will harmonize with fact.

Some of us here (like myself) have been subjected to manipulation and psychological abuse and gas-lighting to the point of suicide. Do you know what? During this period, I was called by various terms of endearment, and it did succeed in breaking down my already weak defenses and setting me up for further arm-twisting and guilt tactics. So forgive me if I want to give you a high-five in the face when you call us Dear while telling us we've turned our backs on God.... I know you have done nothing against me. It is only a knee-jerk reaction on my part.

Miss Meng, give us evidence (beyond the mystical and emotional) to follow Jesus. Remember... if God is true, and if he truly created everything as it is claimed, the evidence will support this. You should be able to lay down evidence without hesitation. Please forgive my callousness, but there are some awful people you have to thank for that one.
[+] 12 users Like Charis's post
08-03-2014, 05:07 PM
(08-03-2014 10:00 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  lol silly atheists

prepare to get

PWNED

Edit:

And I typed all this HTML... I put some work into this post. Mobile browsing and HTML don't mix.

Awe, poor KC Sadcryface
I know that feel bro, I did this by hand for the mafia game:
(06-03-2014 09:46 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
Suspicion-O-Meter v2.2

Crulax: Low
Escape Artist: None
Ferdinand: Low
TheGulegon: None
Hughsie: None
Im_Ryan: None
Lightvader: Low
nach_in: None
Smercury44: None
undergroundp: None

**Based on posting themes/patterns at time of post/update. Not guaranteed to be 100% accurate. Use at your own discretion.

Mortuaries
  1. Atothetheist: Lynched Day 1. He was Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam Death Miller/paranoid gun owner. In death he was proven honest, and had sacrificed himself for the good of the town. His sacrifice will not be forgotten.
  2. Dark Light: Lynched Day 2. He was Torynn the Blacksmith. In death he was proven the protector of Hughsie, and an honest member of the town. His death will not go in vein.
  3. DemonicLemon: Killed Night 3. He was Princess Irulan the Restless Spirit. In death he too was proven honest, and though not a major player, will be missed.

Publicly Revealed Roles
DISCLAIMER: This list is NOT based on fact, rather what has been claimed in public. Any roles revealed in secret will remain secret until otherwise noted. Use this list with caution.
  1. CrulaxCity Fremen
  2. DemonicLemonRestless Spirit [CONFIRMED]
  3. Escape ArtistScytale
  4. Ferdinand: Hider
  5. TheGulegonGovernor [CONFIRMED]
  6. HughsieHayt
  7. Im_RyanDoctor
  8. LightvaderEnchantress
  9. nach_inRegular Townie
  10. Smercury44Watcher
  11. undergroundpTracker

What We Know
  • DarkLight protected Hughsie from some unknown attack [presumably mafia]. DarkLight was proven townie in death, just as Hughsie claimed. This makes Hughsie the most reliable known townie based upon public action.
  • Undergroundp had previously claimed that Darklight had "targeted" Hughsie, leading her to believe Darklight was some sort of protector. This makes her claim as tracker well founded.
  • There is no publicly known roleblocker/cop. To my [personal] knowledge, there aren't any at all [but there are still a few members I'm unsure about]. Be cautious if you are approached by someone claiming to be one.
  • So far there has been one claimed night attack [source: Hughsie, undergroundp], and one confirmed night attack against DemonicLemon [motive unknown].
  • TheGulegon had been confirmed as the governor, and therefore as a now "vanilla" townie.
  • DemonicLemon has been confirmed a restless spirit, so he still has one more vote to make a difference.

Change Log:
  1. Added new role [3-05-14 14:52]
  2. Added new role [3-05-14 16:55]
  3. Created Change Log [3-05-14 17:00]
  4. Added new role [3-05-14 18:00]
  5. Added two new roles [3-05-14 18:15]
  6. Added new role [3-05-14 19:18]
  7. Updated Suspicions [3-06-14 10:20]
  8. Added a mortuary [3-06-14 10:30]
  9. Confirmed two roles [3-06-14 10:35]
  10. Added to What We Know [3-06-14 10:45]
  11. Added last role [3-06-14 13:00]
  12. Updated Suspicions [3-06-14 13:05]
    All time is military, based on EST [Eastern Standard Time (-5:00)]

NOTE: Any information you'd like to add to this list must be done by comment in this thread so all can see. In order to reveal a role, a person must comment his/her role through comment as well, I will then update the list. You can not reveal another person's role [well, you can, but I won't use it as proof in my list].

(BTW, you don't need to type hex codes for colors, you can name them like I did)

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
08-03-2014, 05:09 PM
(08-03-2014 05:02 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Why do you preach of the god whose butt was kicked in genisis 32:22-32 when my god is the proven one?

Has the exact god in question been specified yet?

Incidentally, Genesis 32:32 is rather worrying. Does it condone cannibalism not involving hip joints?

Hate the belief, love the believer.
08-03-2014, 05:11 PM
(08-03-2014 05:09 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 05:02 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Why do you preach of the god whose butt was kicked in genisis 32:22-32 when my god is the proven one?

Has the exact god in question been specified yet?

Incidentally, Genesis 32:32 is rather worrying. Does it condone cannibalism not involving hip joints?

I'm assuming it is Yahweh given her post in the "we didn't come from monkeys" music video thread in the creationism subforum.
08-03-2014, 05:25 PM
(08-03-2014 04:22 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 09:40 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I cannot take the leap of faith. It isn't in me to do so. I cannot accept that which has no evidence. I don't generally like to speak for others but your attempt to convert anyone here is futile. I'm sure we've all heard any of the answers you might give and we are wise enough to see through them.

Because, dear, everyone knows He exists deep down in there heart. I do. You do. We all do. We may turn away from Him, but he is always there. Imagine a cloud covering a sun. It may be cloudy, but on the other side of those clouds, the sun is always shining.

Quote:If you want to have a honest conversation perhaps you shouldn't start your thread with asserting that we are angry at god. I'm no more angry at god than I am at Darth Vader. I simply don't accept that your god exists. Why the hell can't you people understand that?

All Atheists I have encountered are angry at Him in some shape or form. No exceptions.

Quote:With all that said I will ask some questions.

Thank you dear. This is a very good thing.

Quote:You say god is forgiving. When someone I love wrongs me I just let it go. Sure I'll put up defences to make sure it don't happen again but I demand no punishment!
Am I morally superior to your god?

Morals emanate from God. No. You are not morally superior to Him. You are both morally equal.

Quote:My mother is a pretty devout Christian. I know that she loves me very much. When she and I are both dead I will suffer in the pits of hell. My mother however will enjoy the bliss of heaven.
How could she enjoy heaven knowing that I'm suffering?

I don't believe you will be going there. I know people. You have a good soul.

Quote:God apparently punishes the non believer. Just as the mugger punishes the guy that doesn't give up his wallet. In essence god demands worship. I could worship a god that expects for me to try to do good and doesn't care if I believe he exists or don't demand my worship but not yor petty god.
Does a being that demands worship really deserve it.

He loves you whatever. Worship is for tyrants.
No. Not everyone knows he exists. Many people believe he exists but no one knows. When I was a child I "knew" Santa Claus existed. Turns out I only thought I knew.

I can't speak for all atheists but you can rest assured I am not angry at your god. I think god is a fictional character. Just like Darth Vader...

I think my sense of morality is superior to your gods. I wouldn't order the slaughter of innocent children nor would I be a part in it.

I like that you don't think I'm going to hell so you get a point for that.

I'm pretty sure god does demand worship. It's like the 1st commandment..
Are we talking about the same god here. I'm talking about the Abrahamic god. Are you?
[+] 4 users Like Drunkin Druid's post