I am availible to answer your questions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: I am availible to answer your questions
(08-03-2014 06:07 AM)Miss Meng Wrote:  I have decided to come here to put a few people straight

Really? And what, pray tell, do you think is wrong with us?

Quote: and correct them regarding there faith.

Um, did you miss the part about this being an *atheist* forum? We don't have a "faith" here.

Quote:I understand alot

* a lot

Quote:of people here have turned there back

*their

on our Heavenly Father,[/quote]

Your "heavenly father" would have to actually have to *exists* for someone to "turn there [sic] back on [it]. To date no one in the universe has demonstrated through sufficient evidence that such a thing exists, and you aren't going to get anywhere here pretending such a thing exists without first proving your claim with sufficient evidence.

Oh, and fairy tales -- such as your "bible" -- are not evidence.

Quote: are angry or upset with Him

Oh, look -- a Straw Man! We can't be angry or upset with something that doesn't exist. Of course, we may get nasty with idiots who show up here repeating the same proselytizing bullshit over and over again. Like you.

Quote: but with perhaps some guidance I can turn things around.

We can give you plenty of guidance. But you must first empty your cup.

Oh, and you have no "guidance" to give us. Leave your superiority bullshit at the door.

Quote: Rest assured He is willing to forgive as He is a kind and beautiful creator.

He WHO? Your imaginary friend? Your fairy tale stories don't make that character out to be anything like "kind" or "beautiful". And you haven't demonstrated with sufficient evidence that such a thing exists. Start there.

Quote:I am more than confident we can sort this confusion out in no time.

The only one confused is you. And a couple of other idiot theist trolls here who haven't taken the hint and gotten the fuck out of here.

Quote:I am open to questions and will do my best to answer them.

Sure. Answer this: What the fuck do you think you are doing here?

Quote:Thank you kindly and God bless you in this life and the next.

~ Miss Meng

What's a god? Hobo

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
08-03-2014, 08:04 PM
(08-03-2014 06:07 AM)Miss Meng Wrote:  ... a kind and beautiful creator.

[Image: 11-2bl.jpg?resize=246%2C350]

Tell me again how kind and beautiful your "creator" is.

[+] 3 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
08-03-2014, 08:13 PM
(08-03-2014 04:03 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  You poor dear, you've got yourself into such a state, believing human beings with certain beliefs are delusional.

LOL indeed you are.

Quote:Perhaps you could explain a bit about what has happened for you to question Him?
What's to question. You have failed to demonstrate that such a thing exists. You have failed to even define it at all.

Quote: We could go from there.

Where we can go from, is you demonstrating through sufficient evidence that whatever being you are claiming actually exists.

Have it show up on Oprah and conjure another planet between here and the moon, so we can send out a shuttle to poke around, kick the tires, take soil samples, claim it for the Queen, and so on.

Oh, yeah, and have it grow an amputee's legs back. On camera. Easy for a "kind and beautiful" gawd.

08-03-2014, 08:19 PM
(08-03-2014 04:10 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 11:57 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Hi Miss Meng,

Welcome. If you'd be so kind as to respond to the questions below I'd greatly appreciate it.

I never believed, wasn't indoctrinated to, so I always found religions silly. I don't have any anger towards a being/deity that doesn't exist (in my mind).

Why would one trust a book that has been written, translated and edited by men? If a god wrote it wouldn't it be so undeniably accurate that poking holes in it would be well near impossible? Why do they all make the same claim to some degree of being the accurate description? Why has he stopped doing miracles (making the sun stop in the sky etc.)?

You're on a forum of atheist that get many drive by theists telling us pretty much what you said in your OP. You'll get some hostile and snarky replies. I do hope you'll get beyond that and respond to questions.

Wonderful to meet you KidCharlemagne. I am always open to questions, in fact I welcome fresh, new ideas and approaches with regard to Him.

Firstly, I would have to correct you that you do not feel any anger towards Him - you have admitted yourself of course, that you feel He is silly. This is, although a mild form of resentment, still anger. I recommend repentance for such a feeling.

Project much?

Quote:Secondly, the Holy Book

Do you mean the Samyutta, or the Majjhima Nikaya? Or the whole of the Pali Canon, perhaps?

Quote:was indeed written by men (Miss Meng gives a wry smile) but it is the inspired word of God.

How does that work? And what's a god? And when are you going to demonstrate with sufficient evidence that such a thing exists?

Quote: That is, it was created by Him through Him, since we are all His creation.

So Adolph Hitler's words are the "inspired words of gawd". Check.

Quote:Thirdly, miracles wouldn't be miracles if they happened all the time, that is essentially what makes them miracles.

Move the goalposts much?

Quote:I hope that clears up any confusion.

It certainly gives us a bit of insight into the crazy we are in for during your short stay here.

Quote:I am yours, most sincerely,

Cool -- so, we can start with a blowjob?

08-03-2014, 08:20 PM
I am availible to answer your questions
FYI Miss Meng is also registered over at Atheistforums, and trolling the same way there.

β€œIt is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
08-03-2014, 08:23 PM
(08-03-2014 04:18 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 04:17 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  is pire of clap.

You hate god, you bad pelson. I lecomend you lead bibre yes

[Image: 46982331.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
08-03-2014, 08:34 PM
(08-03-2014 04:22 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 09:40 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I cannot take the leap of faith. It isn't in me to do so. I cannot accept that which has no evidence. I don't generally like to speak for others but your attempt to convert anyone here is futile. I'm sure we've all heard any of the answers you might give and we are wise enough to see through them.

Because, dear,

What is this patronizing "dear" bullshit?

Quote:everyone knows He exists deep down in there heart.
*their

And yes we all know the Buddha exists. Existed, rather.

Quote: I do. You do. We all do. We may turn away from Him, but he is always there. Imagine a cloud covering a sun. It may be cloudy, but on the other side of those clouds, the sun is always shining.

Except we don't "know" that your whatever exists. And you haven't demonstrated it, either. And you aren't going to wave your hand and dismiss your burden of proof with silly bullshit platitudes.

Quote:
Quote:If you want to have a honest conversation perhaps you shouldn't start your thread with asserting that we are angry at god. I'm no more angry at god than I am at Darth Vader. I simply don't accept that your god exists. Why the hell can't you people understand that?

All Atheists I have encountered are angry at Him in some shape or form. No exceptions.

Then you haven't encountered any atheists.

Quote:
Quote:With all that said I will ask some questions.

Thank you dear. This is a very good thing.

Quote:You say god is forgiving. When someone I love wrongs me I just let it go. Sure I'll put up defences to make sure it don't happen again but I demand no punishment!
Am I morally superior to your god?

Morals emanate from God. No. You are not morally superior to Him. You are both morally equal.

I don't send bears to eat children who call an old man "bald pate". Your fairy tale's monster gawd did. In the story.

Quote:
Quote:My mother is a pretty devout Christian. I know that she loves me very much. When she and I are both dead I will suffer in the pits of hell. My mother however will enjoy the bliss of heaven.
How could she enjoy heaven knowing that I'm suffering?

I don't believe you will be going there. I know people. You have a good soul.

Project much?

Quote:
Quote:God apparently punishes the non believer. Just as the mugger punishes the guy that doesn't give up his wallet. In essence god demands worship. I could worship a god that expects for me to try to do good and doesn't care if I believe he exists or don't demand my worship but not yor petty god.
Does a being that demands worship really deserve it.

He loves you whatever. Worship is for tyrants.

Why don't you get together with D-Wreck and get your fairy tales straight. HoboHobo

(08-03-2014 04:24 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  I would like to let everyone know in advance I will not be responding to anything rampant_AI posts. He is rude and a bully, and I do not talk to bullies.

~ Miss Meng

And you think you deserve being treated any better than any other troll who wanders in here spouting bullshit and attempting to condescend to us?

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
08-03-2014, 08:38 PM
(08-03-2014 04:28 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 12:43 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  Can you just confirm which god/gods you are talking about here?

There is only One.

~ Miss Meng

Indeed.

[Image: the_blue_buddha_on_blue_moon_by_eric_fx_...3c1f2w.jpg]

08-03-2014, 08:42 PM
(08-03-2014 04:51 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 04:48 PM)nach_in Wrote:  bunch of immoral sinners!

Are you saying your perfect? Rolleyes

~ Miss Meng

Strawman much?

08-03-2014, 09:40 PM
Did mods already got an IP check on blowjob? He's been temp-banned so it wouldn't be a surprise he makes a sock puppet

[Image: sigvacachica.png]