I am availible to answer your questions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: I am availible to answer your questions
(09-03-2014 04:52 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 04:15 PM)Lion IRC Wrote:  Miss Meng got banned from AF by the thin-skinned cowards.

Yeah, because making sock-puppet accounts just so that they can circle-jerk each other totally isn't cowardly. Drinking Beverage

Ban someone then accuse them of cowardice for trying to return to the frying pan????
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2014, 04:57 PM
(09-03-2014 04:55 PM)Lion IRC Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 04:33 PM)donotwant Wrote:  Yet Miss Meng dodged debate with me. Says a lot about who is the coward.
Lion you fail.

Miss Meng did make it clear that rudeness, eg. questions like this weren't going to answered.

...since you're such a Censored moronic Censored theist who can't Censored spell correctly why doesn't your Censored God Censored make Censored stupid Censored Christians all Censored themselves.

Bad excuse since I was not using such words when requesting a debate. She was scared her beliefs would crumble.
[+] 1 user Likes donotwant's post
09-03-2014, 04:57 PM
(09-03-2014 04:55 PM)Lion IRC Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 04:33 PM)donotwant Wrote:  Yet Miss Meng dodged debate with me. Says a lot about who is the coward.
Lion you fail.

Miss Meng did make it clear that rudeness, eg. questions like this weren't going to answered.

...since you're such a Censored moronic Censored theist who can't Censored spell correctly why doesn't your Censored God Censored make Censored stupid Censored Christians all Censored themselves.

Yet you said you left AF. So you still lurk there, actually, even after storming out.
I see.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
09-03-2014, 04:58 PM
(09-03-2014 04:37 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Pretty sure Ato's comment was trying to poke fun at the thread itself for being inconsistent or at "Miss Meng" for making no sense, not written as a declaration of a lack of reading comprehension.

In other, simpler words: He seemed to be making a joke.

You mean like ... Oh I was just joking with the racist slur about Asian pronunciation of English.
09-03-2014, 04:59 PM
(09-03-2014 04:58 PM)Lion IRC Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 04:37 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Pretty sure Ato's comment was trying to poke fun at the thread itself for being inconsistent or at "Miss Meng" for making no sense, not written as a declaration of a lack of reading comprehension.

You mean like ... Oh I was just joking with the racist slur about Asian pronunciation of English.

Facepalm

So many cats, so few good recipes.
09-03-2014, 05:00 PM
(09-03-2014 04:58 PM)Lion IRC Wrote:  

Again, I will have you know that Engrish is a perfectly acceptable method of communication. And I shan't have you besmirch its good and reputable name, sir.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-03-2014, 05:02 PM
(09-03-2014 04:57 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 04:55 PM)Lion IRC Wrote:  Miss Meng did make it clear that rudeness, eg. questions like this weren't going to answered.

Yet you said you left AF. So you still lurk there, actually, even after storming out.
I see.

I said I wasn't ever going to POST there again.
I did not say I wasn't ever going to VISIT there ever again.

You were saying about reading/comprehension being tricky? Hmmm. Dodgy
09-03-2014, 05:03 PM
(09-03-2014 05:02 PM)Lion IRC Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 04:57 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Yet you said you left AF. So you still lurk there, actually, even after storming out.
I see.

You weren't going to post again because you got tired of losing debates against atheists?
[+] 1 user Likes donotwant's post
09-03-2014, 05:10 PM
I am availible to answer your questions
(09-03-2014 05:02 PM)Lion IRC Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 04:57 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Yet you said you left AF. So you still lurk there, actually, even after storming out.
I see.

This is like dealing with a 4 year-old caught lying to his parents.

"I said I didn't TAKE the cookies, I just ATE the cookies mom!"

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 1 user Likes rampant.a.i.'s post
09-03-2014, 05:12 PM
(09-03-2014 05:10 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 05:02 PM)Lion IRC Wrote:  I said I wasn't ever going to POST there again.

This is like dealing with a 4 year-old caught lying to his parents.

"I said I didn't TAKE the cookies, I just ATE the cookies mom!"

Lion is so cute. Like a 18 year old trying to be the boss.