I am availible to answer your questions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2014, 05:17 PM
RE: I am availible to answer your questions
(09-03-2014 04:56 PM)Lion IRC Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 04:52 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Yeah, because making sock-puppet accounts just so that they can circle-jerk each other totally isn't cowardly. Drinking Beverage

Ban someone then accuse them of cowardice for trying to return to the frying pan????

Her accounts were all banned at the same time. She had conversations with her socks.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
09-03-2014, 05:42 PM
It is true I had 2 other accounts there (pax and theroux), but I never used them. I asked for the mods to delete them both but they said they could only ban them. I will miss Fr0d0 but still have green tea and noodles and so all is well - and I am still able to answer questions here, should anyone wish to ask them.

~ Miss Meng
09-03-2014, 05:48 PM
(09-03-2014 05:42 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  It is true I had 2 other accounts there (pax and theroux), but I never used them. I asked for the mods to delete them both but they said they could only ban them. I will miss Fr0d0 but still have green tea and noodles and so all is well - and I am still able to answer questions here, should anyone wish to ask them.

~ Miss Meng

Facepalm

Shit. That emoti is getting a lot of mileage out of me today.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post
09-03-2014, 05:51 PM
Ming, just to make sure that things can start out here fairly, there have been several requests for you to define your one true deity that you are referring to. I think it would be helpful if you helped to provide a foundation for discourse here.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored- Aldous Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes devilsadvoc8's post
09-03-2014, 05:52 PM
(09-03-2014 05:42 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  It is true I had 2 other accounts there (pax and theroux), but I never used them. I asked for the mods to delete them both but they said they could only ban them. I will miss Fr0d0 but still have green tea and noodles and so all is well - and I am still able to answer questions here, should anyone wish to ask them.

~ Miss Meng

Perhaps you might consider asking some questions yourself, you arrogant self righteous bitch.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
09-03-2014, 05:56 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2014 05:59 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)

~ Miss Meng

You are purposely leaving out Menos.

A display of Menos' "outstanding" intellect:
http://atheistforums.org/thread-24451-po...#pid619205

You interacting with Menos:
http://atheistforums.org/thread-24468-po...#pid619250

You interacting with Menos again:
http://atheistforums.org/thread-24451-po...#pid619248

Official statement regarding why you were banned:
"Banned Miss Meng for being a sock account of Menos, Pax and theroux."
http://atheistforums.org/thread-12336-po...#pid619476

Now fuck off, you trolling, patronizing cunt.
Drinking Beverage

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 7 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
09-03-2014, 06:04 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2014 06:11 PM by rampant.a.i..)
I am availible to answer your questions

~ Miss Meng

Right. Except from those of us you're "scared of" because you have no answers and would rather feign offense than answer difficult questions.

Pathetically cowering behind multiple accounts, and crying "persecution" for the same bland insults you had no problem leveling at others.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 1 user Likes rampant.a.i.'s post
09-03-2014, 06:09 PM

~ Miss Meng

Do you want to debate me?
[+] 1 user Likes donotwant's post
09-03-2014, 06:14 PM
(08-03-2014 06:07 AM)Miss Meng Wrote:  I have decided to come here to put a few people straight and correct them regarding there faith.

I understand alot of people here have turned there back on our Heavenly Father, are angry or upset with Him but with perhaps some guidance I can turn things around. Rest assured He is willing to forgive as He is a kind and beautiful creator.

I am more than confident we can sort this confusion out in no time.

I am open to questions and will do my best to answer them.

Thank you kindly and God bless you in this life and the next.

~ Miss Meng

Excellent, I look forward to your tutelage. I am actually taking a religious class at a religious university at the moment honing my skills, it is called Christian spirituality vision, here was my discussion post today, with references on the bottom...perhaps you would like to provide an answer to my position?

Albl asks, “but since God is beyond human ability to comprehend how can we know about God? (Albl 100).

It makes one ponder would we even know of the anthropocentric, Abrahamic faith-based god if it wasn’t for the allegorical writings of the bible? If one considers the plethora of inconsistencies, contradictions and liberal use of parables, how can this be a source of truth, and thus, how can it point to “god”?

Many of the stories record actual events that can be corroborated by extra biblical history and literature, but many of them are based on legends, remnants of ancient myths, songs, and hymns that may never have actually happened but that contain important and enduring “kernels of truth.” (Mueller 58)

I am pleasantly surprised to see Mueller admit the copious amounts of synoptic problems that lie within the story called the Bible. He later talks about how after the great flood civilization begins anew. The primeval history ends with story of the Tower of Babel (Gen 11:1-9). (Mueller 61)

Since 350 years passed between the end of the great flood, and the building of the Tower of Babel, where estimates show the world population was approximately 27 million people. This means eight people repopulated the earth to 27 million people in only 350 years. This is astounding. Perhaps, yet again, this is one of the legends, or myths of which Mueller refers to.

Let’s take a peek at the New testament.

Matthew 27:45 Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.

Mark 15:33 And when the sixth hour was come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour.

Luke 23:44-48 And it was about the sixth hour, and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour.

All of the royal scribes, historians, philosophers, and literate people throughout the region, and the world, who wrote down and recorded EVERYTHING of any significance, failed to note the whole earth going dark mid-day for three hours. Perhaps, yet again, this is one of the legends, or myths of which Mueller refers to.

Perhaps it is a question of faith, as reason and logic refutes these events.

References:

Mueller, J.J., Theological Foundations: Concepts and Methods for Understanding the Christian Faith. Winona: Anselm Academic, Christian Brothers Publications, 2011. Print.

The Catholic Study Bible: The New American Bible 2nd ed. Oxford: Oxford University press, Inc., 2011. Print.

Albl, Martin C. Reason, Faith, and Tradition: Explorations in Catholic Theology. Winona: Anselm Academic, Christian Brothers Publications, 2009. Print.

Over to you......good luck

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
09-03-2014, 10:12 PM
(09-03-2014 05:56 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  

~ Miss Meng

You are purposely leaving out Menos.

A display of Menos' "outstanding" intellect:
http://atheistforums.org/thread-24451-po...#pid619205

You interacting with Menos:
http://atheistforums.org/thread-24468-po...#pid619250

You interacting with Menos again:
http://atheistforums.org/thread-24451-po...#pid619248

Official statement regarding why you were banned:
"Banned Miss Meng for being a sock account of Menos, Pax and theroux."
http://atheistforums.org/thread-12336-po...#pid619476

Now fuck off, you trolling, patronizing cunt.
Drinking Beverage

[Image: Damn.gif]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post