I am availible to answer your questions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2014, 11:17 AM
RE: I am availible to answer your questions
(11-03-2014 11:15 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 11:14 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  See this is what I think of when the words Cats and China come up.

[Image: sizzling_2sm-675x450.jpg]

Fuck you, General Tso's chicken is about as Chinese as Apple Pie and Baseball...

Also, I don't care if it's chicken or not; it's fucking delicious! Drooling

What? I didn't say it was bad. Tongue

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
11-03-2014, 11:32 AM
(11-03-2014 10:54 AM)TwoCultSurvivor Wrote:  Question 1: Do you believe atheists are arrogant?

Thank you for your question. Miss Meng smiles wryly. Oh yes, absolutely! Athiests are very dishonest. They also distort alot of the facts and resort to derailing threads, insulting the poster in question and generally flailing to answer the questions and facts at hand.

I am so happy I was able to help you today.

~ Miss Meng
11-03-2014, 11:35 AM
(11-03-2014 11:32 AM)Miss Meng Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 10:54 AM)TwoCultSurvivor Wrote:  Question 1: Do you believe atheists are arrogant?

Thank you for your question. Miss Meng smiles wryly. Oh yes, absolutely! Athiests are very dishonest. They also distort alot of the facts and resort to derailing threads, insulting the poster in question and generally flailing to answer the questions and facts at hand.

~ Miss Meng

*Atheists

*a lot

[Image: citation_needed.jpg]

Fucking idiot.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 4 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
11-03-2014, 11:36 AM

~ Miss Meng

I hope that one day I will be awesome enough to refer to myself in the third person as well... Hobo

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-03-2014, 11:43 AM

~ Miss Meng

No problem. I am always very happy to assist someone who is so much smarter and in touch with the Creator of the Universe than I am in her quest to demonstrate my arrogance.
[+] 4 users Like TwoCultSurvivor's post
11-03-2014, 11:48 AM
(11-03-2014 11:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I hope that one day I will be awesome enough to refer to myself in the third person as well... Hobo

Rob doesn't know what your problem is. You seem pretty awesome. Certainly more so than our resident sock puppet.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
11-03-2014, 11:48 AM
(11-03-2014 11:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 11:32 AM)Miss Meng Wrote:  Thank you for your question. Miss Meng smiles wryly. Oh yes, absolutely! Athiests are very dishonest. They also distort alot of the facts and resort to derailing threads, insulting the poster in question and generally flailing to answer the questions and facts at hand.

~ Miss Meng

I hope that one day I will be awesome enough to refer to myself in the third person as well... Hobo

War Horse is not amused !! [Image: queen-giving-the-finger-smiley-emoticon.gif]

LOLOL Laugh out load

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
11-03-2014, 11:54 AM

~ Miss Meng

Go choke on an oversized cock and die.

[Image: giphy.gif]
11-03-2014, 12:03 PM
Oooh, I have a question Miss Meng..... why is it I get a hard on in the mornings, only to piss it away?

Wouldnt there be some better use for that Huh

Please hurry with a response, I need to know.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
11-03-2014, 12:08 PM
I am available for spelling and grammar tutoring. You know, for anyone that needs it. That is, anyone who needs it.
[+] 2 users Like TwoCultSurvivor's post