I am availible to answer your questions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: I am availible to answer your questions
Gee, how did the barely functional at English Chinese woman become so proficient at the language overnight?

I wonder. Dodgy

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2014, 10:38 PM
(12-03-2014 10:37 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Gee, how did the barely functional at English Chinese woman become so proficient at the language overnight?

I wonder. Dodgy

Obviously Jebus.Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 4 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
12-03-2014, 11:31 PM
(12-03-2014 10:38 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(12-03-2014 10:37 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Gee, how did the barely functional at English Chinese woman become so proficient at the language overnight?

I wonder. Dodgy

Obviously Jebus.Drinking Beverage

[Image: 1245888818849.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
13-03-2014, 12:26 AM
(08-03-2014 04:16 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  I have one.

[Image: 4yrynepa.jpg]

Why are you so against the bible? Why do you hate God so much that you refuse to follow the Bible's teachings?

Because the Bible sucks! The Bible as well as other "holy" books are why there are so many Atheist!

I love God . That is why I refuse to follow the Bible or any other sick book obviously written by men for power plays.

If God were a person he would be offended by these "holy" books claimed to be written by him.

This is assuming God exist at all.

I can not deny my experiences of God but I can not prove them either. So I would not expect an Atheist to believe me. I think reasoning will get you halfway there then the reasoning must be supported by experience. But if your only experience with God is that provided by religion then Atheism is better. In fact if there is a God Atheism is the best path to God. Because there is no preconceptions or man made assumptions based on desire or fear.

I know that I have awareness. I know that my awareness has a source that I call my soul. I have some awareness that all souls return to The Source. I am willing to call The Source of all that is God. But to see God as a petty human that gets jealous and angry and demands worship is an insult to both my intelligence and that of Atheist. I have to side with the Atheist. I am an Atheist in everything but spirit. Although I am closer to Atheist spirit then the religious nut jobs that try to sell God like a must see movie.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-03-2014, 12:38 AM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2014 12:57 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(13-03-2014 12:26 AM)SpiritualAnarchist Wrote:  I know that I have awareness. I know that my awareness has a source that I call my soul.

Unless you have any evidence to back up those assertions, then you do not know that you have a soul. You may think you do, you may believe you do, but without evidence you do not know you do.

(13-03-2014 12:26 AM)SpiritualAnarchist Wrote:  I have some awareness that all souls return to The Source. I am willing to call The Source of all that is God. But to see God as a petty human that gets jealous and angry and demands worship is an insult to both my intelligence and that of Atheist. I have to side with the Atheist. I am an Atheist in everything but spirit. Although I am closer to Atheist spirit then the religious nut jobs that try to sell God like a must see movie.

Without evidence that's all just woo-woo bullshit on par with the worst of Deepak Chopra, fortune tellers, astrology, healing crystals, astral projection, etc...

Unfounded assumptions made without evidence, whether for a god, a spirit, or the truthfulness of a religion; are all still unfounded assumptions. You're still essentially shoveling the same shit as any other theist, your's just has a slightly different smell.

[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
13-03-2014, 02:10 AM
(13-03-2014 12:26 AM)SpiritualAnarchist Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 04:16 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  I have one.

[Image: 4yrynepa.jpg]

Why are you so against the bible? Why do you hate God so much that you refuse to follow the Bible's teachings?

Because the Bible sucks! The Bible as well as other "holy" books are why there are so many Atheist!

I love God . That is why I refuse to follow the Bible or any other sick book obviously written by men for power plays.

If God were a person he would be offended by these "holy" books claimed to be written by him.

I can not deny my experiences of God but I can not prove them either. So I would not expect an Atheist to believe me. I think reasoning will get you halfway there then the reasoning must be supported by experience. But if your only experience with God is that provided by religion then Atheism is better. In fact if there is a God Atheism is the best path to God. Because there is no preconceptions or man made assumptions based on desire or fear.

I know that I have awareness. I know that my awareness has a source that I call my soul. I have some awareness that all souls return to The Source. I am willing to call The Source of all that is God. But to see God as a petty human that gets jealous and angry and demands worship is an insult to both my intelligence and that of Atheist. I have to side with the Atheist. I am an Atheist in everything but spirit. Although I am closer to Atheist spirit then the religious nut jobs that try to sell God like a must see movie.

The Source? Rainbow Vomit

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
13-03-2014, 12:12 PM
(13-03-2014 02:10 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(13-03-2014 12:26 AM)SpiritualAnarchist Wrote:  Because the Bible sucks! The Bible as well as other "holy" books are why there are so many Atheist!

You had me at 'worse than Highlander 2!' Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
13-03-2014, 12:15 PM
(13-03-2014 12:12 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(13-03-2014 02:10 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

You had me at 'worse than Highlander 2!' Tongue

I swear this movie was made on a dare. "Oh Yeah, I bet you can't piss off highlander fans worse than Zeist."

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post