I am availible to answer your questions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2014, 11:25 AM
RE: I have availible to answer your questions
(08-03-2014 06:07 AM)Miss Meng Wrote:  I have decided to come here to put a few people straight and correct them regarding there faith.

I understand alot of people here have turned there back on our Heavenly Father, are angry or upset with Him but with perhaps some guidance I can turn things around. Rest assured He is willing to forgive as He is a kind and beautiful creator.

I'm not mad at him. I stopped believing in him.

Also, why does a kind and beautiful creator go out of his way to create diseases that slowly blind, paralyze, and kill children?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2014, 11:32 AM
Stop dodging debate like a pussy.
08-03-2014, 11:34 AM
(08-03-2014 11:32 AM)donotwant Wrote:  Stop dodging debate like a pussy.

They haven't been back since you posted. Calm your tits.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
08-03-2014, 11:36 AM
You want questions? Ok.

1) how can we trust the bible when we know the sources of it to be untrustworthy?

2) why do you believe in God? What convinces you of it?
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
08-03-2014, 11:37 AM
(08-03-2014 11:34 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 11:32 AM)donotwant Wrote:  Stop dodging debate like a pussy.

They haven't been back since you posted. Calm your tits.

Actually she posted one more message since I posted my request Tongue
08-03-2014, 11:38 AM
(08-03-2014 11:37 AM)donotwant Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 11:34 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  They haven't been back since you posted. Calm your tits.

No if you look at her user page she has been offline for hours. Her second post was approved after you posted.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-03-2014, 11:57 AM
Hi Miss Meng,

Welcome. If you'd be so kind as to respond to the questions below I'd greatly appreciate it.

I never believed, wasn't indoctrinated to, so I always found religions silly. I don't have any anger towards a being/deity that doesn't exist (in my mind).

Why would one trust a book that has been written, translated and edited by men? If a god wrote it wouldn't it be so undeniably accurate that poking holes in it would be well near impossible? Why do they all make the same claim to some degree of being the accurate description? Why has he stopped doing miracles (making the sun stop in the sky etc.)?

You're on a forum of atheist that get many drive by theists telling us pretty much what you said in your OP. You'll get some hostile and snarky replies. I do hope you'll get beyond that and respond to questions.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
08-03-2014, 12:10 PM
(08-03-2014 11:25 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 06:07 AM)Miss Meng Wrote:  I have decided to come here to put a few people straight and correct them regarding there faith.

I understand alot of people here have turned there back on our Heavenly Father, are angry or upset with Him but with perhaps some guidance I can turn things around. Rest assured He is willing to forgive as He is a kind and beautiful creator.

I'm not mad at him. I stopped believing in him.

Also, why does a kind and beautiful creator go out of his way to create diseases that slowly blind, paralyze, and kill children?

That's an easy one! He does it because a woman ate the wrong piece of fruit 6,000 years ago.

Apparently I have availible too. Big Grin

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 4 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
08-03-2014, 12:34 PM

I am more than confident we can sort this confusion out in no time.

I am open to questions and will do my best to answer them.

Thank you kindly and God bless you in this life and the next.

Dear Miss Meng,

Thank you for your offer to put me straight and correct me regarding my copious amounts of faith. I accept the importance of faith because I was always taught to accept what I was taught and to not question therefore I have faith that faith is important.

I am glad that you recognise that I am angry and upset at him and it would be nice to know that he is willing to forgive me, but you know, some pretty nasty things were said and I am not sure how to move on from this.

Well maybe I should start at the beginning. He came to me in a dream once and made a few remarks about my physical appearance. I retorted that I was proud of my flat nose and asked who was he to be so judgemental? Anyway one thing led to another such as talk of my favourite skirt being made of more than one fabric and my eating habits (I am partial to eating Marks and Spencer prawn mayonnaise sandwiches), and well, I may have called him an old fart. I knew it was blasphemous at the time and I woke up before I could apologise. I think he did it deliberately.

Anyway, I'm an atheist now because I thought not believing in God was the best way to get back at him.

Yours faithlessly,

Mathilda
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
08-03-2014, 12:36 PM
I have availible to answer your questions
(08-03-2014 11:37 AM)donotwant Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 11:34 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  They haven't been back since you posted. Calm your tits.

And has posted unrelated crap in other threads. Don't start a Q&A thread, then peace out without addressing questions.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes