I am availible to answer your questions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2014, 12:43 PM
RE: I have availible to answer your questions
(08-03-2014 06:07 AM)Miss Meng Wrote:  I have decided to come here to put a few people straight and correct them regarding there faith.

I understand alot of people here have turned there back on our Heavenly Father, are angry or upset with Him but with perhaps some guidance I can turn things around. Rest assured He is willing to forgive as He is a kind and beautiful creator.

I am more than confident we can sort this confusion out in no time.

I am open to questions and will do my best to answer them.

Thank you kindly and God bless you in this life and the next.

~ Miss Meng

Can you just confirm which god/gods you are talking about here?

Hate the belief, love the believer.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Elder Cunningham's post
08-03-2014, 12:46 PM
(08-03-2014 06:07 AM)Miss Meng Wrote:  I have decided to come here to put a few people straight and correct them regarding there faith.

I have no faith for you to correct.

Quote:I understand a lot of people here have turned there back on our Heavenly Father, are angry or upset with Him but with perhaps some guidance I can turn things around. Rest assured He is willing to forgive as He is a kind and beautiful creator.

All you have to so is have this Heavenly Father come to me and apologize for not providing one single stitch of evidence that he even exists. You see, I am not looking for his forgiveness because I have done nothing to him. It's HIM who needs MY forgiveness.

Quote:I am more than confident we can sort this confusion out in no time.

So am I, so let's get on with it. Bring the Heavenly Father to me.

Drinking Beverage

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
08-03-2014, 12:47 PM
(08-03-2014 12:43 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  Can you just confirm which god/gods you are talking about here?

The real one, silly Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
08-03-2014, 12:51 PM

I understand alot of people here have turned there back on our Heavenly Father, are angry or upset with Him but with perhaps some guidance I can turn things around. Rest assured He is willing to forgive as He is a kind and beautiful creator.

I am more than confident we can sort this confusion out in no time.

I am open to questions and will do my best to answer them.

Thank you kindly and God bless you in this life and the next.

~ Miss Meng
Yes, I did turn my back on Zeus. I couldn't help it. Aphrodite was more attractive so I switched to worshiping her instead. It's true Zeus wasn't happy so you can attempt to straighten me out if you really must. Be warned though, you'll have to go through Aphrodite to get to me. Drinking Beverage

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 5 users Like Impulse's post
08-03-2014, 01:28 PM
Re: RE: I have availible to answer your questions
Please tell us what god you are referring to. It's so confusing with so many to choose from.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
08-03-2014, 02:17 PM
I do hope you come back. I think your post is really a cry for help. I think you have been infected with the faith virus and it is preventing you from talking with us more. It is probably angry that you have visited an atheist site. We can help you to free yourself. Come back.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 1 user Likes true scotsman's post
08-03-2014, 02:23 PM
[Image: img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=22626264]

I don't know, I like that she goes by Miss Meng. This is how I picture her when I ask my question.

Here goes, when my daughter was 3 and 4 years old she used to be fond of saying, 'I don't believe in god, I can't see him'. If during her lifetime he never appears and thus she never comes to believe he exists, does she deserve to be tormented every moment for eternity for this unbelief?
[+] 1 user Likes freetoreason's post
08-03-2014, 02:34 PM
I'll believe in god when he morphs into something thaf satisfies my sexual fetishes and ets be dominate.
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
08-03-2014, 04:00 PM
RE: I am availible to answer your questions
(08-03-2014 09:42 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Good job, Miss Meng! Get them Godless heathen atrocities! I can almost guarantee you that your superior knowledge of life, science, rationality, and theology will decimate their very foundations of belief. And I bet you are going to present them something they've never heard before.

Dagblasted ratchefratin immoral sinners... I tell you what... you better git 'em.

Go Meng! Go Meng! Go Meng!!!!!!

I am most grateful for your post, kingschosen. I look forward to discussing matters further with you. My inbox is always open.

~ Miss Meng
08-03-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: I am availible to answer your questions
But KC is already a believer! WE need your counsel Miss Meng, he doesn't!
Talk to us, or are you as deaf to us as you are to sarcasm?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 4 users Like nach_in's post