I am better off being a christian than an atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: I am better off being a christian than an atheist
(12-11-2014 01:03 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 10:11 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Who is this a sock puppet of this time?

The writing style and subject matter are both strongly reminiscent of MozartLink.

I think I vaguely remember that guy. There have been so many that I just do not remember anymore. Plus, I am unable to keep up like you guys. I post one thing and then come back later in the day and you guys have been on it so much that its 12 pages later.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2014, 02:22 AM
(14-11-2014 02:17 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(12-11-2014 01:03 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  The writing style and subject matter are both strongly reminiscent of MozartLink.

I think I vaguely remember that guy. There have been so many that I just do not remember anymore. Plus, I am unable to keep up like you guys. I post one thing and then come back later in the day and you guys have been on it so much that its 12 pages later.

If thou wisheth to engage more fully, thou should mount thine ladder and raise thyself to the level upon which we stand, brother!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-11-2014, 07:16 AM
Wow, really again? Haha

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.