A drunk thread not made by Hughsie... Times really have changed Big Grin

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
19-10-2014, 07:42 AM
RE: I am drunk.
"When I was your age" (it's almost 12 years to the day!) I got really drunk after homecoming, and my best friend's mom called my cell asking if I knew where she was - she had won homecoming queen and we were all completely fucked up in celebration. Four of our friends (two of which were class president and Vice President) got arrested (and subsequently expelled to the alternative school) because they were stupid enough to let a beer can fall out of the SUV when they arrived. They had bought a lot of the senior's alcohol, including mine. During the homecoming court the officer was pouring out all the beer and liquor one bottle at a time so we all could see. So the rest of us went through other sources or got stoned.

When her mom called, the cops were busting up our party and we were all running. I remember her saying "This is Lisa - have you seen (my friend)?" I kept thinking she was my friend Lisa. Soooo I proceeded to tell her how drunk I was and how no I didn't know where my friend was because we all were running from the party. I don't remember who's car I left in nor do I remember the rest of the night. Her mom never told my parents - probably cause she knew they'd likely beat the hell out of me.

Wow. Crazy times. And I had a hangover from helllllllllll.

I think the first time I got REALLY drunk I ended up in my friend'a hot tub making out with a drug dealer that tried to witness to me when I told him there was no god (I was an agnostic teen). Don't go making out with drug dealers when you're drunk - k? Smile

Erm yeh. I was pretty irresponsible as a teen.... Rebellion from being stifled.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post
19-10-2014, 07:56 AM
Underage drinking? Gasp!

Of all the horrors, Ato, I would never have dreamed you'd stoop so low...

... this is my signature!
[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post
19-10-2014, 08:05 AM
Appearently I am philisophical drunk. And I got complimented on my tastes in music. Discussion of God was a thing that happened. Got a headache. Need to drive 45 minutes.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
19-10-2014, 08:27 AM
Morning A2. I was drunk myself last night. Yours was the last post I read before I turned in, made me chuckle, so I was just saying good night. Hope your head hurts less than mine, I'm getting too old for this shit.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
19-10-2014, 08:37 AM
(19-10-2014 08:27 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Morning A2. I was drunk myself last night. Yours was the last post I read before I turned in, made me chuckle, so I was just saying good night. Hope your head hurts less than mine, I'm getting too old for this shit.

Hmm, I've gone about 8,407 mornings without a hangover. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
19-10-2014, 08:51 AM
(19-10-2014 08:37 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-10-2014 08:27 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Morning A2. I was drunk myself last night. Yours was the last post I read before I turned in, made me chuckle, so I was just saying good night. Hope your head hurts less than mine, I'm getting too old for this shit.

I know, I know.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
19-10-2014, 10:00 AM

Mine is a moderate one. Nothing too serious. However over an hour driving to there and back pretty much aggrevated it. Made it safely.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
19-10-2014, 02:57 PM
(19-10-2014 08:05 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Appearently I am philisophical drunk. And I got complimented on my tastes in music. Discussion of God was a thing that happened. Got a headache. Need to drive 45 minutes.

Apparently you might be the only person in the world I know of that I might want to be near whilst said person is drunk. I've had some exposure to a few drunk people and they have been universally annoying.

A few people I know (mostly family) have on a few occasions tried to encourage me to get drunk under the premise that they wanted to know what kind I'd be...

(19-10-2014 08:37 AM)Chas Wrote:  

My father likes to say that he has never had a hangover...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
19-10-2014, 03:05 PM
(19-10-2014 02:16 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  That is all. I don't feel much different other than the fact that I know I will regret making this thread... But for now, fuck that.

AA could help maybe.
Alcoholism can develop into a really serious problem.Ohmy