I am drunk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2015, 09:36 AM
RE: I am drunk.
(20-10-2014 05:17 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Rev this is literally the #1 best thing you have ever posted.

Totally agree! I just hurt myself, laughing.

Was sitting kinda crooked in the chair (working on side project) when I happened to click open this screen as my CAD program calculated some stuff, so when I burst out laughing, I think I tore something in my ribs.

Blush

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2015, 11:32 AM
(23-07-2015 06:46 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 04:14 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Whoa I found a special these just for being drunk. Hola peoole!! Why is that drunk people feel the need to announce it to everyone? Who knows but it's fun. Also. Really like San Diego!! The people are nice. This one young lady borrowed my glasses for a few minted and In return offered to make out with me. I was flattered but politely declined. So she just hugged me instead. I'm really ti Ed now and also somewhat ... Well anyway I'm gonna take an ambien and hopefully wake up in the morning. G'nught to the drunken heathens out there.

Alcohol and Ambien? You've made a wise choice not to go to Tijuana. Consider

Haha! I was just seeing if anyone was paying attention. Thus the "... and hopefully wake up in the morning" statement. Even when pretty well intoxicated I know better than to mix those two. Big Grin

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
23-07-2015, 11:51 AM
A2. I'm gonna call your mom. Big Grin
On second thought, maybe not. I am her favorite. You know I am.
Laugh out load ... Laugh out load ... Laugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
23-07-2015, 03:12 PM
Is the OP still drunk almost a year after this thread? That would be ah-maz-ing!

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 1 user Likes Tonechaser77's post
23-07-2015, 04:34 PM
Ugh. I'm still hungover. Hobo

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
23-07-2015, 05:40 PM
I have a 7:45am flight in the morning. Should I party tonight?

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
23-07-2015, 05:55 PM
(23-07-2015 05:40 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  I have a 7:45am flight in the morning. Should I party tonight?

Are you flying out of HSV where you move through security pretty quickly? Do you get hangovers? (I just spent half the day camped out on the bathroom floor with one of the most epic hangovers of my life) How long is your flight?

If it were me I wouldn't. If anything I'd drink on the flight unless it were a work trip.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
23-07-2015, 07:36 PM
(23-07-2015 05:55 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 05:40 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  I have a 7:45am flight in the morning. Should I party tonight?

Are you flying out of HSV where you move through security pretty quickly? Do you get hangovers? (I just spent half the day camped out on the bathroom floor with one of the most epic hangovers of my life) How long is your flight?

If it were me I wouldn't. If anything I'd drink on the flight unless it were a work trip.

I'm flying out of San Diego (headed back home). And, it's too late, I'm already out. But it is still early and I have no companion. It is possible I'll turn in early. But I am a seasoned solo adventurer so I may make some new friends just for the evening. In that case, I'll regret my decision in the short term but will have yet another story to add to the collection. I just have to remember my motto: "no shots". I can handle beer, wine or cocktail drunk. However, Shots drunk sucks donkeys.

Anywho, thanks for the advice.

By the way, you and I sound like we might possibly be kindred spirits what with our shared passion for overdoing it. Before too long I need to make it up to North AL or wherever you are now and buy you a drink. We can bitch about exes and in-laws together. Cheers!

[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
23-07-2015, 09:34 PM
(23-07-2015 07:36 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 05:55 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Are you flying out of HSV where you move through security pretty quickly? Do you get hangovers? (I just spent half the day camped out on the bathroom floor with one of the most epic hangovers of my life) How long is your flight?

I'm flying out of San Diego (headed back home). And, it's too late, I'm already out. But it is still early and I have no companion. It is possible I'll turn in early. But I am a seasoned solo adventurer so I may make some new friends just for the evening. In that case, I'll regret my decision in the short term but will have yet another story to add to the collection. I just have to remember my motto: "no shots". I can handle beer, wine or cocktail drunk. However, Shots drunk sucks donkeys.

By the way, you and I sound like we might possibly be kindred spirits what with our shared passion for overdoing it. Before too long I need to make it up to North AL or wherever you are now and buy you a drink. We can bitch about exes and in-laws together. Cheers!

Grabbing a drink together sounds fun!

Yeh - I mixed wine and beer and cocktails AND shots. Facepalm And I get drunk off two glasses of wine. I don't think I've ever done all of that in one night. Certainly don't recommend it... Hobo

At least I had my mom with me today to get me sprite and Zofran and pretzels and a quilt and pillows while laying buck naked on the cold bathroom tiles.

[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
23-07-2015, 10:25 PM
(23-07-2015 09:34 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 07:36 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  I'm flying out of San Diego (headed back home). And, it's too late, I'm already out. But it is still early and I have no companion. It is possible I'll turn in early. But I am a seasoned solo adventurer so I may make some new friends just for the evening. In that case, I'll regret my decision in the short term but will have yet another story to add to the collection. I just have to remember my motto: "no shots". I can handle beer, wine or cocktail drunk. However, Shots drunk sucks donkeys.

Grabbing a drink together sounds fun!

Yeh - I mixed wine and beer and cocktails AND shots. Facepalm And I get drunk off two glasses of wine. I don't think I've ever done all of that in one night. Certainly don't recommend it... Hobo

At least I had my mom with me today to get me sprite and Zofran and pretzels and a quilt and pillows while laying buck naked on the cold bathroom tiles.

I'm trying really hard not to form an inappropriate mental of that. But, alas, I am a little incapacitated and unable to fend it off entirely. My apologies. Goodevil